• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Mythical Creatures Under One Roof

Do you want it to be summer time?

• Yes

Votes: 1 100.0%
  • No

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
Kippers said:
She seemed upset with something. He was pondering what it could be until he saw Karou come out of the kitchen behind her. He ignored his comment and turned around to walk to the door. "Alright." He replied to her.
Karou smirked. "They aren't dating." He said to himself. Ai got her bag from the couch and walked to the door. She then turned around and flashed a smile at Karou before flipping him off. She then leaned in and kissed Mayhem on the cheek and walked out

He walked out after her and touched his cheek where she kissed it. His entire face turned to a red color so he his it with his bag while he was walking to school. He was silent for most of the time because he was thinking a lot.

Kippers said:
He walked out after her and touched his cheek where she kissed it. His entire face turned to a red color so he his it with his bag while he was walking to school. He was silent for most of the time because he was thinking a lot.
Ai glanced at Mayhem. He was quiet this whole time they were walking.

"Did I make you uncomfortable by kissing you?" She asked

"W-well I mean.. It t-took me by surprise." He explained whilst he glanced at her every so often. "It didn't make me uncomfortable."

Kippers said:
"W-well I mean.. It t-took me by surprise." He explained whilst he glanced at her every so often. "It didn't make me uncomfortable."
"Really?" She asked. "Noted." Ai said and giggled. "Karou was bothering me so.. I told him that we're dating." She said softly

"You will tell me if he hurts you right? Be it physically or mentally. I'll kill the bastard if I have to." He was annoyed with Karou because he was only causing aggravation and pain to Ai.

Kippers said:
"You will tell me if he hurts you right? Be it physically or mentally. I'll kill the bastard if I have to." He was annoyed with Karou because he was only causing aggravation and pain to Ai.
"Where were you 2 years ago?" She asked. "I needed someone like you." Ai said and smiled softly. "Do you want to know what he did?" She then asked him. He hated him already without knowing what he had done, god knows if he'll even acknowledge Karous existence afterwards.

xMellowmint said:
"Amy how could be so rude to your brother like thattt?"
"Well it's not my fault that he kissed me.." Amy finished her bowl of cereal and headed to the car.

Aiden didn't want to be in the car with them so he decided to walk to school. "Hmph."
Ahri started her car. Hikaru sat in the passenger seat while Amy say in the back. Ahri backed out of the drive way and drove off to school

Lydia Grave Lydia had kept herself again from school, deciding not to go. With the bruising around her face, she'd look absolutely undead. It would be best not to introduce zombified mages to the ordinary people, even if they have serpents and sirens already in their midst.

Deidre (Lily) DeCleur Lily spent much of her time watching, studying. Noting the modified lunchtime migration patterns of the female populous, and the straying eyes of said girls' boyfriends. She had one eye on the cafeteria, one on the screen of the computer that rested in her lap. One hand was occupied, hovering over her keyboard while the other held a ham-cheese-tortilla wrap. She sat secluded in the farthest, most unpopulated corner of the cafeteria, though that meant sitting on a table rather than in a chair. She didn't quite mind though, sitting on a table gave her a better vantage point over the room.

Last edited by a moderator:
(@MadameRedWolf I changed how your character held Sarah because she is only 1 inch tall and the way you described it wouldn't work in her current size.)

Sarah, or whatever monstrosity had replaced her, wiggled around in the new Guy's hand. "SHE'S A MURDERER! SHE MUST BE PUNISHED!" She yelled before sinking her teeth into the guy's hand and flying back towards Clare.

-=(Clare Star - House - Living Room)=-

With a grey hand, Clare swat at Sarah; like a pest. "Shoo fly, don't bother me...?" Clare let out a nervous chuckle.

"I didn't murder anyone! She's a liar!" Clare wobbled backwards, her eyes scanning the background for something,
anything to help.

Clare saw a fly-swatter sitting on a bench next to the couch; she went for it.

@UnwantedTruth + @MadameRedWolf

Sarah flew back a few feet when swatted. "You little..." she muttered before flying full speed at Clare, not quite getting to Clare before she grabbed the fly swatter. "I'M GOING TO KILL YOU LIKE YOU KILLED THAT INNOCENT BUSH!"

Nanax said:
Ahri started her car. Hikaru sat in the passenger seat while Amy say in the back. Ahri backed out of the drive way and drove off to school
Aiden jogged his way to school, keeping a steady pace so he wouldn't tire out so quickly. He noticed Ahri, Hikaru, and Amy pass him. He just continued as if he saw nothing.

xMellowmint said:
Aiden jogged his way to school, keeping a steady pace so he wouldn't tire out so quickly. He noticed Ahri, Hikaru, and Amy pass him. He just continued as if he saw nothing.
(good luck running xD )

xMellowmint said:
Ahri continues driving.

Hikaru asks Amy, "Hey, is your brother going to be okay running?".

"Yeah...I kind of feel bad.." Ahri added. Ahri had this feeling, I can't like him, not right now... She thought.

UnwantedTruth said:
Sarah flew back a few feet when swatted. "You little..." she muttered before flying full speed at Clare, not quite getting to Clare before she grabbed the fly swatter. "I'M GOING TO KILL YOU LIKE YOU KILLED THAT INNOCENT BUSH!"
-=(Clare Star - House - Living Room)=-

Clare stopped, her hand hovered over the pest tool. "Woah, woah. This is about a bush? A bush?" Clare chuckled softly, it quickly turned into a full blown laugh. "You-" Clare pinched her fingers together, mocking Sarah's size. "Are upset 'cause I burned a shrub." It wasn't a question, but a statement.

Clare looked down at her attire; ash ridden. "Looks like I'm covered in roasted plant blood. . . Cool."

@UnwantedTruth

"Where was I two years ago?" -Flash back- "Chaos for god sake don't do it! You can't win against them!" Chaos pushed Mayhem back into the darkest pits of hell. (Which he came from.) He then proceeded forward to the army of angels that were attacking the underworld. "So the pact between our worlds have been broken. Pity." Chaos was the bringer of Chaos and Destruction it's self throughout the lands. (His image is in the character sheet) "Well you worthless lot are not dealing with a simple Demon.." His body engulfed it's self in the flames of the Legendary Phoenix. The hottest flames in existence. "You are dealing with the bringer of your worlds end." He had a psychotic grin planted across his face whilst his true form showed it's self. It was a huge bird like creature with wings and body of fire and flaming eyes that was itching for a fight. "Well what are you waiting for?" But where there was Chaos. Peace reared it's head out of no where. It was a long and stressful battle but Chaos was overwhelmed by Peace. Chaos died that day leaving Mayhem in a pit of Loneliness and Depression yet again. "Death isn't supposed to have friends.." He told himself. "They get at the end of the day.." -Flash Back End- "Two years ago.. I was very confused.. Lets just say that." He simply said in a disheartened sounding voice and then scratched the top of his head. "I don't think I would like what he did to you.. But you can tell me if you want to."

@KpopSenpai

Kippers said:
"Where was I two years ago?" -Flash back- "Chaos for god sake don't do it! You can't win against them!" Chaos pushed Mayhem back into the darkest pits of hell. (Which he came from.) He then proceeded forward to the army of angels that were attacking the underworld. "So the pact between our worlds have been broken. Pity." Chaos was the bringer of Chaos and Destruction it's self throughout the lands. (His image is in the character sheet) "Well you worthless lot are not dealing with a simple Demon.." His body engulfed it's self in the flames of the Legendary Phoenix. The hottest flames in existence. "You are dealing with the bringer of your worlds end." He had a psychotic grin planted across his face whilst his true form showed it's self. It was a huge bird like creature with wings and body of fire and flaming eyes that was itching for a fight. "Well what are you waiting for?" But where there was Chaos. Peace reared it's head out of no where. It was a long and stressful battle but Chaos was overwhelmed by Peace. Chaos died that day leaving Mayhem in a pit of Loneliness and Depression yet again. "Death isn't supposed to have friends.." He told himself. "They get at the end of the day.." -Flash Back End- "Two years ago.. I was very confused.. Lets just say that." He simply said in a disheartened sounding voice and then scratched the top of his head. "I don't think I would like what he did to you.. But you can tell me if you want to."

@KpopSenpai
(Lol it's fine.)

Ai set her head on his shoulder. "Are you okay?" She asked him and waited until he composed himself. "I'll tell you.. just because it isn't that bad what he did." Ai said, second guessing the thought of Karou's wrong doings.

Ai sighed as she started. "2 years ago I met Karou.. and he was a total fuck boy. But I was too naive to notice that. He would flirt with me and give me kisses on my cheek here and there. One day, he finally asked me out, and being the stupid 16 year that I was

.. I said yes. We went out for 2 years, and within those 2 years, I became popular. But I didn't know that within those 2 years Karou cheated on me with every single one of my friends. And one of his friends told me that our relationship was just a bet. A bet of whoever could stay the longest with me, screw me in the process and absolutely break my heart one day. I found out and he had the guts to propose to me. I of course said no and he told the whole damn school that I cheated on him, that the relationship ship was my bet and that I screwed all of HIS best friends. And now look of what kind of persom I became. Someone just like him, and he "changed his ways" and now he's just like the old me.. quiet and innocent. So there you go." Ai finished off with a shaky breath. She bit her nail, obviously nervous.

"I mean what he did wasn't that bad..was it?" She now second guessed herself after hearing herself say it out loud.

Nanax said:
Ahri continues driving.
Hikaru asks Amy, "Hey, is your brother going to be okay running?".

"Yeah...I kind of feel bad.." Ahri added. Ahri had this feeling, I can't like him, not right now... She thought.
(JUST DO IT)

Aiden, still not breaking a sweat, "It's okay, this is just track and field, plus the school is only 2 miles away-ish, that's pretty short. You'll get there in 15 minutes" Aiden started to pick up his pace. "Okay maybe 10."

"Yea I'm fine." He said and listened to her story. He stopped for a second to take it all in before continuing the walk. He looked like he had his normal expression but on the inside he was seething with anger. It was almost slipping out of his system but due to years of being calm and alone. He held it in. Like bottled up emotions that were trying to break free from him. "He wont do the same thing again. I'll drag him down to the deepest pits of darkness if he even thinks about it." He said and patted her head reassuringly.

Kippers said:
"Yea I'm fine." He said and listened to her story. He stopped for a second to take it all in before continuing the walk. He looked like he had his normal expression but on the inside he was seething with anger. It was almost slipping out of his system but due to years of being calm and alone. He held it in. Like bottled up emotions that were trying to break free from him. "He wont do the same thing again. I'll drag him down to the deepest pits of darkness if he even thinks about it." He said and patted her head reassuringly.
Ai smiled weakly. "That's nice.."

She then looked up at him. "Thanks for listening." Ai said and wrapped her arms around him. They had just made it to school. "I'll see you at lunch." She said before walking in

Users who are viewing this thread

Back