• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Mythical Creatures Under One Roof

Do you want it to be summer time?

• Yes

Votes: 1 100.0%
  • No

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
Nanax said:
"Why the hell are you here if you hate me so much?" Ahri leaned her back onto the wall again and sighed
"Awe... Now you're putting words in my mouth...." Aiden walked over to Ahri. "I don't like it when you speak for me... Especially when you're wrong."

Kippers said:
He gently held the back of her head to pull her closer to him.
Ai slowly pulled away. "Now now, don't get too eager." She said and smiled. "Let's go home and maybe, just maybe, we could continue. "

KpopSenpai said:
"Second time today. " he said laughing coldly. He turned to the girl with the camera. "I'm number one in my class. Good luck with that." He said and walked out.
@Spazzycat101
Nanax said:
Hikaru wrapped his arm around Amy. "What she said."
Amy scoffed as she looked at Karou walking away. She felt arms wrap around her from behind slowly. Feeling a bit surprised and violated, she turned around quickly. "WH-Where did you come from?"

KpopSenpai said:
Ai slowly pulled away. "Now now, don't get too eager." She said and smiled. "Let's go home and maybe, just maybe, we could continue. "
(You're such a tease xD )

xMellowmint said:
"Awe... Now you're putting words in my mouth...." Aiden walked over to Ahri. "I don't like it when you speak for me... Especially when you're wrong."
xMellowmint said:
Amy scoffed as she looked at Karou walking away. She felt arms wrap around her from behind slowly. Feeling a bit surprised and violated, she turned around quickly. "WH-Where did you come from?"
"I'm sorry. Is that what you wanted to hear?" Ahri asked

"I have eyes and ears you know." Hikaru teased

Deidre (Lily) DeCleur. Lily was well aware of colleges that were less than sentimental. A small grin flickered across her face as she stowed her camera away, only to glance up again at Amy's outburst. To her earlier comment, though, the red-haired girl only replied with one word, 'Explusion?' And left it at that. Her eyebrows lifted, though, at the sudden appearance of another blonde-haired person, who seemed as if he'd by the girl's boyfriend if anything. At least judging by his arms around her, that is.

Nanax said:
"I'm sorry. Is that what you wanted to hear?" Ahri asked
"I have eyes and ears you know." Hikaru teased
Aiden rolled his eyes. "Would it make you feel better if I did hate you then...?"

Amy blushed slightly. "I-But-Well-" Amy didn't know how to respond to that. She gave up trying and just crossed her arms.

xMellowmint said:
Aiden rolled his eyes. "Would it make you feel better if I did hate you then...?"
Amy blushed slightly. "I-But-Well-" Amy didn't know how to respond to that. She gave up trying and just crossed her arms.
"No it really wouldn't." She said quietly. She crossed her arms and sighed again.

"You know you love me babe." Hikaru said.

Nanax said:
"No it really wouldn't." She said quietly. She crossed her arms and sighed again.
"You know you love me babe." Hikaru said.
"Then stop putting words in my mouth and assume I hate you!" Aiden groaned and looked away from Ahri.

Amy scoffed and smiled. "Is that what you want?" She smirked slightly.

xMellowmint said:
"Then stop putting words in my mouth and assume I hate you!" Aiden groaned and looked away from Ahri.
Amy scoffed and smiled. "Is that what you want?" She smirked slightly.
"I honestly don't know what to do with you.." Ahri wraps her arms around herslelf and tries to walk away.

"Well. Look at the time. I have to get to class" Hikaru walks away with his held held up high

Nanax said:
"I honestly don't know what to do with you.." Ahri wraps her arms around herslelf and tries to walk away.
"Well. Look at the time. I have to get to class" Hikaru walks away with his held held up high
Aiden places his hand on the wall to block her from running away from their problems. "Don't you dare...." Aiden looked at her with a stern look. People were talking about them as they looked at them. Both negative and positive. He leaned in on her whispering, "Are you going to let their comments get to you like they did before...?" He put his arm back down, letting her pass.

Amy chuckled. "So I'm guessing that answer is a yes?" She walked away the other direction.

"You started it." He said feeling more confident with his words and sounding like a ten year old blaming things on their younger/older sister. He was also not being interrupted by his now and then stutters "But ok." He smiled at her and scratched the back of his head in embarrassment.

Kippers said:
"You started it." He said feeling more confident with his words and sounding like a ten year old blaming things on their younger/older sister. He was also not being interrupted by his now and then stutters "But ok." He smiled at her and scratched the back of his head in embarrassment.
"I started it? I mean it's your fault for being so nice and adorable. " she said and pinched his cheeks. "You're so cute when your embarrassed. "

Last edited by a moderator:
"I'm not embarrassed." He lied with an awkward smile on his face. His smile was turned weirdly when she pinched his cheeks.

Kippers said:
"I'm not embarrassed." He lied with an awkward smile on his face. His smile was turned weirdly when she pinched his cheeks.
"I'm sure you're not embarrassed, babe." She said. Ai then took his hand. "Can we go home?"

xMellowmint said:
Aiden places his hand on the wall to block her from running away from their problems. "Don't you dare...." Aiden looked at her with a stern look. People were talking about them as they looked at them. Both negative and positive. He leaned in on her whispering, "Are you going to let their comments get to you like they did before...?" He put his arm back down, letting her pass.
Amy chuckled. "So I'm guessing that answer is a yes?" She walked away the other direction.
Ahri scoffs. "Since it bothers you so much. No."

"Maybe, Maybe not" Hikaru says as he walks to class

Nanax said:
Ahri scoffs. "Since it bothers you so much. No."
"Maybe, Maybe not" Hikaru says as he walks to class
"Since when did you care if it bothered me or not?" Aiden crossed his arms once again.

Amy chuckled as she heard what Hikaru's reply. She entered her math class and sat down in the middle.

xMellowmint said:
"Since when did you care if it bothered me or not?" Aiden crossed his arms once again.
Amy chuckled as she heard what Hikaru's reply. She entered her math class and sat down in the middle.
(PLOT TWIST)

He looked down at his hand quickly and saw that his gloves were on. 'Jesus Christ' He thought as he sighed in relief "It's true I'm not." He lied once again before walking with her hand in hand towards the exit of the school.

Kippers said:
He looked down at his hand quickly and saw that his gloves were on. 'Jesus Christ' He thought as he sighed in relief "It's true I'm not." He lied once again before walking with her hand in hand towards the exit of the school.
"So, I have a question. You know that I'm a mermaid, Ahri a ninetail and everyone elses mythical creature. But no one knows yours. What are you?" She asked

KpopSenpai said:
Karou stood in their Math class. "Hello, I'm a college student who will be teaching you math. "Most of you know me as Karou, please call me Mr.Hitachiin"
@xMellowmint
Any raised her hand. "Mr. Hitachiin, if you're a college student, why are you teaching us?" She scoffed

KpopSenpai said:
"Because I'm superior to all of you intellectually. "
Amy laughed, maybe a little to loud. "Yea! Okay!" She got up and headed towards the door. "Tell me when the lesson is over, I don't like to learn from douches"

Users who are viewing this thread

Back