• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Mythical Creatures Under One Roof

Do you want it to be summer time?

• Yes

Votes: 1 100.0%
  • No

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
-=(Clare Star - House - Couch)=-

Clare cracked an eye open; someone was knocking on the door. She sighed and got up from the couch, her back popped in protest. Her long white wings flapped slightly, she looked down at the couch; she molted on the couch. Yay.

She shuffled towards the door, her twisted the knob and swung it open. "Hello?"

Clare ran a hand through her black hair; strands continued to fall into her green eyes.

Aiden went to is over practice as the girls follow him. Any went to the tennis court to practice tennis as the boys follows him.

Aiden went to look at the crowd and noticed the girl he promised to help was there. He waved, smiled charmingly, making the girl blush.

Deidre (Lily) DeCleur Lily adjusted a setting on her rather expensive-looking camera, and a small image filled the screen. The school day had ended, and now the extracurricular rush had begun, including her own lesser-known activities. Quickly, she glanced at the screen of the camera to ensure that the image she had captured was clear and unmarred, and with fortune it was. The photo showed a rather stunning student that was identifiable if not by his dark red hair, then by the horde of fangirls that was left in his wake. With that, she stowed the camera safely away in one of the pockets of the bag that hung at her side, and stuffed her hands in the pockets of the jacket that protected from the cold what was not the school uniform. She never had been bothered about never wearing the proper uniform, she had never been bothered for anything. She toyed with her retainer that was hidden with a small grin, satisfied. Lily then produced from her bag a beige beanie that she pulled over her head, to hide her hair and hopefully merge better with the small corners of shade that hid along the eastern sides of the building.

She found it rather peculiar that any 'ordinary' students, however influential they may be, could very nearly manipulate the people around them, puppeteer random individuals that they didn't even know. Lily scampered away toward one of the lesser used trails from the school that would eventually lead to the more urbanized area of the city in which she lived.

(Time to introduce the stalkery character! >:3)

Last edited by a moderator:
Once he had heard the bell ring over his music he quickly packed away his headphones and phone before standing up and sneaking into the big crowds that roamed the hall. He was heading to the Volleyball court that was just a little bit away from where he was Bunking/Skipping. Once he reached it he ended up sitting at the sidelines of said court waiting for the team to come in and begin playing.

@KpopSenpai

Kippers said:
Once he had heard the bell ring over his music he quickly packed away his headphones and phone before standing up and sneaking into the big crowds that roamed the hall. He was heading to the Volleyball court that was just a little bit away from where he was Bunking/Skipping. Once he reached it he ended up sitting at the sidelines of said court waiting for the team to come in and begin playing.
@KpopSenpai
Ai waved at Mayhem ane smiled softly. She did some basic practice rounds with her team.

He waved back over to her and watched them practice mainly focusing on her rather than the ball and who was winning. "I'm focusing on her because we're friends.. Right?" He thought to himself scratched the back of his head.

@KpopSenpai

Kippers said:
He waved back over to her and watched them practice mainly focusing on her rather than the ball and who was winning. "I'm focusing on her because we're friends.. Right?" He thought to himself scratched the back of his head.

@KpopSenpai
Ai glanced at Mayhem. As she kept her attention on him a ball hit her in the head. (Looool)

Eben hearing the knocking, woke up. He got up and walked out towards the front door. He saw the stranger at the door and then saw Clare.

He winced at the sight of her getting hit in the head with the ball. "Hey are you alright?" He called over to her in case she needed assistance.

Kippers said:
He winced at the sight of her getting hit in the head with the ball. "Hey are you alright?" He called over to her in case she needed assistance.
She rubbed her head. "Yeah I'm fine." She blushed.

"Um how about we go home?" Ai asked.

-[[ Hey guys. Mind if I create another Character? ]]-

He stood up slowly from the ground using the wall as support to help him "Thats good." He said smiling a little before he looked towards the exit. "Sure. Lets get home before they start worrying about us."

Kippers said:
-[[ Hey guys. Mind if I create another Character? ]]-
He stood up slowly from the ground using the wall as support to help him "Thats good." He said smiling a little before he looked towards the exit. "Sure. Lets get home before they start worrying about us."
"Yeah, I'm going to get my bag." Ai said then jogged to the locker room. She got her bag then walked out, walking back to Mayhem. "Let's go."

Deidre (Lily) DeCleur As soon as the school building was out of sight, Lily's gaze darted quickly around to ensure none were near to watch her. She took herself and her 'hobby' surprisingly seriously; anyone muddling about would find no trace of her. She quickly darted to a near street that wound around the grounds of the school, then continued up the way until she had walked hidden to approach the building from the other direction, where she knew most of the outdoor sports were held. Based on their appearance, it had seemed that at least one of those two would participate in a sport, if not both. She knew that there had to be something abnormal about either one of them, though it was just a matter of suspicion at this point. From her discreet place behind a chain-link fence, she spotted what she was looking for rather quickly. A girl with surprisingly blue hair was occupied by the volleyball courts, and the scarlet-haired boy weaving about in the soccer fields. They were abnormal, off. Those two at least, something about their demeanor... Half the school salivated over their shoes at any and all given times, as if they were celebrities. She herself had even felt... odd in their presence. It was worth looking into, somehow. A small grin faded slowly onto her face. Perhaps this case would be one of those peculiar events tied with the supernatural? For now, she would only lurk, lurk and research. Lily watched as the girl went to retrieve something, then approached another person. Her finger went to pick at the wire of one of her retainers, as it did when she was contemplating, calculating something. Accompaniment would make it more difficult to follow someone. With that in mind, she sneaked along the fence to watch the soccer games. She drew her camera out, as a cover if anything she could pretend that the next column of the bi-weekly school paper would be sports-centered, though in reality she didn't give a second thought to sports. Lily planned simply to follow this person for a time, watch the reactions of the people. That was the origin of the peculiar observations, the obsession of the people...

@xMellowmint

"Alright." He waited by the exit for her to come back. When she did he opened the door and walked out to hold it open for her. "School is so boring." He said. This was his first day attending a school and he found it quite frustrating on how long the hours are and how boring the classes can actually be.

-=(Clare Star - House - Front Door)=-

"Yeah, it is. My name's Clare, this is-" Clare looked over her shoulder and nodded at Eben, "Eben." Clare stood back from the door and opened it wide, "Would you like to come in?" Clare smiled warmly

Kippers said:
"Alright." He waited by the exit for her to come back. When she did he opened the door and walked out to hold it open for her. "School is so boring." He said. This was his first day attending a school and he found it quite frustrating on how long the hours are and how boring the classes can actually be.
"Thanks." She said, referring to when he opened the door. "School is boring, you're right. And these humans.. they're so naive. They follow me around, like I'm a goddess. I don't mind, just sometimes it gets overwhelming." She pushed back her hair

Ahri came home from cheerleading practice. Her face was pink from the workout and her ponytail and bow was out of place. When she walked into the living room, she threw her backpack on the couch. She slammed her body on the couch and took a quick nap

@anyone in the house

Goldencurls said:
-=(Clare Star - House - Front Door)=-

"Yeah, it is. My name's Clare, this is-" Clare looked over her shoulder and nodded at Eben, "Eben." Clare stood back from the door and opened it wide, "Would you like to come in?" Clare smiled warmly
"Yeah." He said and walked in. "Nice place.. I'll be staying here.. where is everyone.:

KpopSenpai said:
"Yeah." He said and walked in. "Nice place.. I'll be staying here.. where is everyone.:
Ahri hears an unfamiliar male voice. She wakes up and goes over to the door to see who it is. "I'm Ahri..."

"I don't know how you deal with them really. If they were following me around all day I think I would lose my insanity." He joked around letting out a little laugh. He looked around the streets seeing all of the cars driving their children home and the people walking. Just across the street was a group of menacing girls and boys alike hanging around in the arcade and groups of bookworms and study groups were going into the library. "Busy people." He thought with a shrug.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back