• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Mythical Creatures Under One Roof

Do you want it to be summer time?

• Yes

Votes: 1 100.0%
  • No

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
@xMellowmint

After washing all of her makeup off, she applied some more makeup but not like before. She tried to calm herself a bit but she was still restless from what happened. She took her time to walk back into class, she slowly opened the music hall door and snuck herself in, hopefully no one noticed her. She began to scan the room, she found Amy and Aiden in the front. "sh*t.." She mumbled

Pyka the Pikachu]Oz sighs as he looks at Sarah frowning as he walked beside her and poked her cheek "[B][COLOR=#ff4d4d]What's wrong?[/COLOR][/B]" [URL="https://www.rpnation.com/profile/10745-unwantedtruth/ said:
@UnwantedTruth[/URL]
Sarah raised her head up and gave a smile. "I'm fine..." she said. Jenny then nudged Sarah in the ribs and said, "Aw, we're sorry Baby girl!" she let go of oz and put her arm around Sarah.

-[[ Sorry about last night. I fell asleep. ]]-

He was about to say something but the bell had rung signaling the next class was approaching. He nodded towards her saying about Volleyball practice. "Sure. I'll be there." He said and walked in the other direction. He was planning on skipping this lesson. He had a Science class and he was no good with that anyway. 'They'll be fine without me.' He thought referring to science and went to his usual spot which was underneath the stairs that led to the second floor of the building.

Pyka the Pikachu]Oz smiles as he sighs "[B][COLOR=#ff4d4d]Yeah were sorry[/COLOR][/B]" [URL="https://www.rpnation.com/profile/10745-unwantedtruth/ said:
@UnwantedTruth[/URL]
Sarah shrugs, smile on face. "It's all fine." she said.

Sarah did the math in her head, counting the hours. "Well...it's about twelve right now...so...maybe three hours. Why do you ask?" she said.

Nanax said:
@xMellowmint
After washing all of her makeup off, she applied some more makeup but not like before. She tried to calm herself a bit but she was still restless from what happened. She took her time to walk back into class, she slowly opened the music hall door and snuck herself in, hopefully no one noticed her. She began to scan the room, she found Amy and Aiden in the front. "sh*t.." She mumbled
Aiden noticed Ahri coming into the room with a face filled with makeup. He glanced at her and looked away, acting as if he never saw her.

[QUOTE="Pyka the Pikachu]"Mmmhmm" Oz said as he smiles at her

[/QUOTE]
Sarah grinned. "Tell me more about this festival!" she said, bouncing up and down in excitement.

xMellowmint said:
Aiden noticed Ahri coming into the room with a face filled with makeup. He glanced at her and looked away, acting as if he never saw her.
She quietly sat in class and listened to Amy. Not saying a word

Pyka the Pikachu]"[B][COLOR=#ff4d4d]Well all I know is it's going to be here for this whole week[/COLOR][/B]" Oz said as he scratch his head [URL="https://www.rpnation.com/profile/10745-unwantedtruth/ said:
@UnwantedTruth[/URL]
They made there way to history and entered the classroom. The teacher assigned them their seats, so unfortunately, Jenny and Andrew weren't sitting with Sarah. But she couldn't be too sad, seeing as she was sitting with Oz now. "I used to have festivals all the time in my old village." she whispered to him. "There was dancing and food and happiness! I wonder if this one will be those ones!"

Pyka the Pikachu]"[B][COLOR=#ff4d4d]Yeah it's like that here too[/COLOR][/B]" Oz whisper with a smile [URL="https://www.rpnation.com/profile/10745-unwantedtruth/ said:
@UnwantedTruth[/URL]
"Please turn to page 28 of your history textbooks." the teacher said. Sarah took her textbook out of her backpack and turned to the correct page before leaning over and saying, "I bet it's bigger." with a small chuckle.

[QUOTE="Pyka the Pikachu]"Yeah" Oz whispered as he took his book out and open to page 28 like she said

[/QUOTE]
Sarah, having nothing else to say, read along with the teacher as he read aloud the history book.

Lydia Grave Lydia had, at this point, sharpened and cleaned every weapon she owned several times and was beginning to become anxious. There was nothing to do, though there was a prominent nagging feeling that there should be. She sat on the edge of her bed with her heel bouncing up and down, rapidly, repeatedly. Something was wrong. Something was wrong? How could she be sure? There was nothing to do. Was there? Yes. Was there? Yes. She tossed one of the smaller knives in her hand, over and over, over and over again, catching it delicately by pinching the smooth sides of the blade between her fingers. At about the tenth consecutive toss, she flung it with little more than a flick of her wrist, and it lodged itself in the soft wood of the desk across from her. It was too uneventful, something and to happen.... It was uncomfortably calm.

Last edited by a moderator:
Kippers said:
He was about to say something but the bell had rung signaling the next class was approaching. He nodded towards her saying about Volleyball practice. "Sure. I'll be there." He said and walked in the other direction. He was planning on skipping this lesson. He had a Science class and he was no good with that anyway. 'They'll be fine without me.' He thought referring to science and went to his usual spot which was underneath the stairs that led to the second floor of the building.
(After school) Ai was in her volleyball clothes in the gym. She was stretching. As she stretched she realized that she had invited Mayhem to her practice. Her face flushed. "I'm so stupid.." she muttered, and yet she felt excited

Kippers said:
(Lol it's ok)

Users who are viewing this thread

Back