• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Mythical Creatures Under One Roof

Do you want it to be summer time?

• Yes

Votes: 1 100.0%
  • No

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
Nanax said:
Ahri continued to hide her face but took small glances at the crowd. She continued to follow Aiden and made a mind note to thank Amy later.
"You're usually not this shy, what's wrong..?"

Sarah raised her hands up defensively. "It's not really much of a story." she said. Jenny then walked over to Oz's side and put an arm around him. "Aw, come on buddy. Tell us."

xMellowmint said:
"You're usually not this shy, what's wrong..?"
"Well...I don't even know what our relationship with each other is and i don't think it's right for the school to see the cheerleading captain with eyeliner all over her face." Ahri laughs softly.

Pyka the Pikachu]"[B][COLOR=#ff4d4d]I-I told you Sarah as ti give me permission to say what happen...[/COLOR][/B]" Oz said as he looks at Jenny [URL="https://www.rpnation.com/profile/10745-unwantedtruth/ said:
@UnwantedTruth[/URL]
Sarah's gaze moved to the floor out of embarrassment. "Go ahead...." she muttered. Jenny grinned and pushed herself closer to Oz. "Tell us everything!" she said.

Nanax said:
"Well...I don't even know what our relationship with each other is and i don't think it's right for the school to see the cheerleading captain with eyeliner all over her face." Ahri laughs softly.
Aiden pulled her into a private corner where people would rarely walk to. He wiped the eyeliner that was out of place. "You look just as beautiful without it Ahri..."

Pyka the Pikachu]"[COLOR=#ff4d4d][B]Everything?[/B][/COLOR]" Oz asked Jenny [URL="https://www.rpnation.com/profile/10745-unwantedtruth/ said:
@UnwantedTruth[/URL]
Jenny grinned and nodded. "Everything!" she said.

Oz sighed "Well first off yesterday Sarah went out to party with her friends as she was at the club an man gave her a bottle, which she thought was Coco-Cola, which was actually booze well...she drank it...all of it"

xMellowmint said:
Aiden pulled her into a private corner where people would rarely walk to. He wiped the eyeliner that was out of place. "You look just as beautiful without it Ahri..."
"I find that hard to believe..." She says quietly. "I just want school to end...and go home with no worries."

[QUOTE="Pyka the Pikachu]Oz sighed "Well first off yesterday Sarah went out to party with her friends as she was at the club an man gave her a bottle, which she thought was Coco-Cola, which was actually booze well...she drank it...all of it"

[/QUOTE]
Jenny began laughing hysterically, and even Andrew let out a few chuckles. "Coca cola? That's priceless!" she exclaimed. Sarah continued to walk with the group, frowning slightly.

Nanax said:
"I find that hard to believe..." She says quietly. "I just want school to end...and go home with no worries."
"Don't you have cheerleading practice.... I got soccer practice, I know that..."

xMellowmint said:
"Don't you have cheerleading practice.... I got soccer practice, I know that..."
"Don't remind me" Ahri groans. "I need to go thank your sister later...She's moving in with you right?" She asked.

Nanax said:
"Don't remind me" Ahri groans. "I need to go thank your sister later...She's moving in with you right?" She asked.
Aiden nodded. "Come on.. Cheerleading can't be that bad.. it's filled with hot girls" He teased.

xMellowmint said:
Aiden nodded. "Come on.. Cheerleading can't be that bad.. it's filled with hot girls" He teased.
"Isn't soccer filled with hot guys too? Oh! You know what? It's always the basketball guys who are the hottest!" She a huge grin grew on her face.

Nanax said:
"Isn't soccer filled with hot guys too? Oh! You know what? It's always the basketball guys who are the hottest!" She a huge grin grew on her face.
"You're gonna pay for that..." Aiden leaned in closer and pressed her against the wall.

xMellowmint said:
"You're gonna pay for that..." Aiden leaned in closer and pressed her against the wall.
"I paid for your coffee. You still owe me $5.50."

xMellowmint said:
"I don't owe you anything...."
"Really?" Ahri pokes his chest. "Well, don't we both have classes to get to?"

Nanax said:
"Really?" Ahri pokes his chest. "Well, don't we both have classes to get to?"
"Nah... I'll sweet talk the principle about that.... She awkwardly digs me...."

xMellowmint said:
"Nah... I'll sweet talk the principle about that.... She awkwardly digs me...."
"Let her touch you once, my hand will be on her face." Ahri threatened and motioned her hand of a slap. Ahri pauses and her face turns serious.!"What's our relationship right now...?"

Nanax said:
"Let her touch you once, my hand will be on her face." Ahri threatened and motioned her hand of a slap. Ahri pauses and her face turns serious.!"What's our relationship right now...?"
Aiden kissed Ahri to shut her up. He slowly slipped him tongue insider her mouth too. He placed his hands on her waist.

xMellowmint said:
Aiden kissed Ahri to shut her up. He slowly slipped him tongue insider her mouth too. He placed his hands on her waist.
Ahri kissed back and wrapped her arms around his neck. The kiss lasted for a while until Ahri heard others speaking of them. She quickly pulled away. And walked the other direction

Nanax said:
Ahri kissed back and wrapped her arms around his neck. The kiss lasted for a while until Ahri heard others speaking of them. She quickly pulled away. And walked the other direction
"So that's how much she cares about her reputation.... It's greater than me..." Aiden smirked, rolled his eyes and walked away. Smiling at the girl and guys charmingly. I knew liking someone isn't worth it. Aiden went back to Amy, to see how well she was teaching. He walked inside the door as Amy was teaching the people how to sing one of the songs. Aiden walked through the aisles, listening to the people singing, checking if they were in tune or not. One was off though, a few were off. He walked up to one of the girls who was actually singing terribly but she looked passionate. Whispering in her ears, "Would you like me to give you some free singing lessons.... your off key a little but I can tell that you really like to sing." The female blushed madly and nodded. "Great... how does after soccer practice sound..? Unless of course, tomorrow is better...." Aiden winked and went back to Amy, sitting next to her on the piano bench

Users who are viewing this thread

Back