• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom My Hero Academia: Go Beyond, Plus Ultra OOC

Main
Here
Characters
Here
I'm interested in joining but I don't know how to get started. I've already filled out a profile but I'm waiting to submit it since there's a part of my character's quirk I'm not sure about, I'm creating a lion character and part of his quirk allows his roar to paralyze people and animals for a limited amount of time depending on the individual. I think I heard about a lion's roar having that effect somewhere but I'm not sure if it's true.
I guess first step is to ask permission from @aDistrtraction to join. If you're having trouble deciding stuff for your character feel free to ask for help.

I'm interested in joining but I don't know how to get started. I've already filled out a profile but I'm waiting to submit it since there's a part of my character's quirk I'm not sure about, I'm creating a lion character and part of his quirk allows his roar to paralyze people and animals for a limited amount of time depending on the individual. I think I heard about a lion's roar having that effect somewhere but I'm not sure if it's true.
Honestly, if the paralyzing effect doesnt last to long, it should be fine. However, you should probably include what the difference is for each person. Psychological, gender, blood type, etc. That way, if someone is effected by it they know how to have their character respond.

I'd allow it depending on how long the person or animal would be paralyzed.

Honestly, if the paralyzing effect doesnt last to long, it should be fine. However, you should probably include what the difference is for each person. Psychological, gender, blood type, etc. That way, if someone is effected by it they know how to have their character respond.
It would probably be psychological. I'll have to add that to the bio.

Oh but the effect's limit is 5 minutes, and that's only if the individual panics. The minimum would probably be like 10 seconds or so.

Hey guys! I really wanna join this rp, but I don't know a whole lot about BNHA. I mean, I know all about quirks and hero society, but not a whole lot of lore. Would it be ok if I were a transfer student from another country or something?

Hey guys! I really wanna join this rp, but I don't know a whole lot about BNHA. I mean, I know all about quirks and hero society, but not a whole lot of lore. Would it be ok if I were a transfer student from another country or something?
Thats totally fine, there are a lot of people (students and others) who are from outside of Japan. As far as I can tell this isn't really lore intensive.

Thats totally fine, there are a lot of people (students and others) who are from outside of Japan. As far as I can tell this isn't really lore intensive.
Thanks! I'm completely new to MHA, but I really wanna be a part of this, you know?

Dude, ya have me. I'm almost all knowing.

• Basic Information •

Name: Jay Kiske
Alias: Rebound
Role: Hero

Appearance:
View attachment 478604

Height: 5'8"
Weight: 145 lbs.

Personality: Jay is a rather up-beat, happy guy. His number one priority is to have fun, causing him to be rather lacking in his studies. Although he has proven that he is able to learn the curriculum and even excel, he tends to slack off when ever something doesn't interest him. He is generally friendly, and usually makes an effort to be friends with everyone he meets. In battle, he is shown to be stubborn and brash, but also incredibly brave and willing to give everything and anything for the greater good. Although he looks up to his teachers and pro-heroes, he is absolutely unnerved and sorta scared of All-Might.

• Historical Information •

Place of Birth: Zermatt, Switzerland
Date of Birth: September 6th, 2018
History: Jay doesn't know a whole lot about his past. He remembers small flashes of a lab and men in white coats looking over him, but that's about it. From what his adoptive father tells him, Jay was the product of a government program to create, manufacture and manipulate quirks within quirkless children. Jay was deemed to be a failure, since his quirk was seen to be self harming. But before they could proceed to manipulate his quirk like countless others that had it done unto them, the program was found out by the United Nations, and was shut down post haste. Now, having moved to Japan with his scientist adopted father, Akira Kiske (pronounced "kee-skay"), he has enrolled in the hero program, with the dream of being a protector and advocate for orphan children like himself.

• Ability Information •

Quirk: Punching Bag (Power Reflection)
Quirk Explanation: Jay's quirk is to absorb power, and channel it through his body, and release it via a punch, kick, headbutt, etc. If someone punches him, Jay absorbs the power of the punch, and stores it in his body in order to use the force of that punch with his next blow. For example, if someone punches Jay ten times, Jay can punch back with the force of all ten punches.
Quirk Weaknesses: Although Jay has built up some tolerance to pain and damage, he still has to be hit or connect with what is hitting him in order to use his quirk.
Oh, the interest check says that this is an alternate universe to BNHA; One for All and All Might is nonexistent, and is instead replaced by another hero called Pressure who replaces him in the role of the Symbol of Peace in this RP. Pressure is controlled by Japanime Japanime

Speaking of, thank you so much for linking the threads together Japanime Japanime , you're a lifesaver!

Oh, the interest check says that this is an alternate universe to BNHA; One for All and All Might is nonexistent, and is instead replaced by another hero called Pressure who replaces him in the role of the Symbol of Peace in this RP. Pressure is controlled by Japanime Japanime

Speaking of, thank you so much for linking the threads together Japanime Japanime , you're a lifesaver!
Thank you!!

There's so many of us now and the RP keeps growing that I have to use the CS thread to make sure I'm tagging everyone who's been accepted already and is participating in the exam in one fashion or another lol. I'm having trouble keeping time IC during the exams, but I hope no one minds just how fast the time has gone. I'm honestly just trying to play catch up lol. This weekend really messed me up with my sleep schedule.

Even if my bio is accepted I still don't know where to begin in the rp. I mean the exam is almost over.
Not every post has to be a direct continuation of the timeline. You could post something about what you have done through the exam as a whole until you have caught up to where it is now.

Not every post has to be a direct continuation of the timeline. You could post something about what you have done through the exam as a whole until you have caught up to where it is now.
Even so I'm trying to figure out the best way for Leon to combat the robots, his natural strength might match that of an adult lion in peek condition but I doubt that would be enough. Maybe after figuring out the weak points of each robot's armor he could probably rack up a few points but not nearly as many as those with ranged or destructive quirks.

Even so I'm trying to figure out the best way for Leon to combat the robots, his natural strength might match that of an adult lion in peek condition but I doubt that would be enough. Maybe after figuring out the weak points of each robot's armor he could probably rack up a few points but not nearly as many as those with ranged or destructive quirks.
Bug cats like Lions are pretty strong, so his brute force could handle the smaller robots

Users who are viewing this thread

Back