• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom My Hero Academia: Go Beyond, Plus Ultra OOC

Main
Here
Characters
Here
My guy is a little bland but hopefully I can development him.
Honestly, I think your character is great, and for a new member you did a great job filling out the CS. The tounge cannon thing is pretty cool also, I've never seen someone use a quirk like that before.

Honestly, I think your character is great, and for a new member you did a great job filling out the CS. The tounge cannon thing is pretty cool also, I've never seen someone use a quirk like that before.
Thanks! I really like him, but looking at some other people he seems pretty underpowered.

Thinking about it tho its really what you do with your quirk that matters not how strong it is. *Cue heartwarming soundtrack*

It does say that I am a lurker, but I am trying to get that removed. My friend just showed me this forum and I have a character created now.

Japanime Japanime did you ever get back to Ella Victoria Ella Victoria about her character being approved or not? I thought you did but the RP has been rolling so I'd understand if you hadn't gotten to it yet. Also how did you want the practical exam to go down? Or do you got plans for that already underway?

Japanime Japanime did you ever get back to Ella Victoria Ella Victoria about her character being approved or not? I thought you did but the RP has been rolling so I'd understand if you hadn't gotten to it yet. Also how did you want the practical exam to go down? Or do you got plans for that already underway?
I did. And basically any one of the teachers can start the practical exam. Pressure will make hid way to the monitoring rooms with the other teachers.

I did. And basically any one of the teachers can start the practical exam. Pressure will make hid way to the monitoring rooms with the other teachers.

one of the teachers can start the practical exam

ONE OF THE TEACHERS CAN START THE PRACTICAL EXAM
Oooohhhh, that's really neat. Guess we'll have them start ASAP so as to not get things boring, right? Dudes, were like, mods or something. Here's hoping we don't step out of line.

Fluxbauble Fluxbauble TannerDedInside2017 TannerDedInside2017

I was in the middle of typing up my post to start the exam and then I went to eat. Next thing I know there are 3 posts of the exam starting. My brain is going "Whelp, play off of it." And that's how I got whatever it was I managed to pull out of my head into a post lol.

I was in the middle of typing up my post to start the exam and then I went to eat. Next thing I know there are 3 posts of the exam starting. My brain is going "Whelp, play off of it." And that's how I got whatever it was I managed to pull out of my head into a post lol.
Guess I'll edit it my post to be one hour, too I guess. Given that this is an RP, this practical exam can take a bit of a while.

Guess I'll edit it my post to be one hour, too I guess. Given that this is an RP, this practical exam can take a bit of a while.
That's why I figured an hour would be a good amount of time. It gives the students time to show off and also allows some of the people who haven't posted in a bit to catch up if they need to.

Hey TannerDedInside2017 TannerDedInside2017 I don't want to spoil your fun since you're guy has a fun quirk and all but do you think you can edit your post about wiping out 0 point faux villains? Those are supposed to be launched way later in the exam and they are supposed to be imposing, representing threats that students 'should' not be able to handle. I just feel like it sort of cheapens their I guess danger? Significance? I don't know the exact word but do you see what I'm getting at? It read like you one shotted the final boss, but the final boss hadn't even shown up yet and apparently there were multiple final bosses.

I'm trying my best not to sound mean honest I am. This is just something that I felt needed to brought up. Otherwise man keep going. I think this RP is picking up some real steam.

If all the examinees could include their points in some way in their posts I would appreciate it.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back