• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom My Hero Academia: Go Beyond, Plus Ultra OOC

Main
Here
Characters
Here
FireMaiden FireMaiden I hope you don't mind me using my character to introduce your villain. I thought it would be an interesting idea to have mine and Soma's villains "hunt" him down as a way of introducing him. It might be weird since your other character is about to start the practical exam, but that's why I left it open for you.

Anyways I'm about to post as my hero character here so TannerDedInside2017 TannerDedInside2017 and Computing Magus Computing Magus look forward to that and sorry for not realizing that Toka was a teacher lol.

Hi, do you mind if join? I'm new to RP and am excited to start. Also, do you know the ratio for Heros/Vigilantes/Villans? I don't want to oversaturate one of them.

FireMaiden FireMaiden I hope you don't mind me using my character to introduce your villain. I thought it would be an interesting idea to have mine and Soma's villains "hunt" him down as a way of introducing him. It might be weird since your other character is about to start the practical exam, but that's why I left it open for you.

Anyways I'm about to post as my hero character here so TannerDedInside2017 TannerDedInside2017 and Computing Magus Computing Magus look forward to that and sorry for not realizing that Toka was a teacher lol.
I replied buddy, so feel free to drop in. Just don't ruin the jacket.

Hi, do you mind if join? I'm new to RP and am excited to start. Also, do you know the ratio for Heros/Vigilantes/Villans? I don't want to oversaturate one of them.
You can join. And I do not know the ratio for Heroes/Vigilantes/Villains.

Hi I would have PM'ed you but I can't do that yet. Does this group have a discord or is it still too new?
At the moment, there's no discord. And idk if the GM will make one in the future or not. Normally, of there's a discord, there will be a link or someone will invite you after you've shown interest

At the moment, there's no discord. And idk if the GM will make one in the future or not. Normally, of there's a discord, there will be a link or someone will invite you after you've shown interest
OK thanks. I'm new to this site so I just found the main page and saw that there was people already RPing on it. Was just reading through the logs to get a general vibe of this whole thing.

OK thanks. I'm new to this site so I just found the main page and saw that there was people already RPing on it. Was just reading through the logs to get a general vibe of this whole thing.
Yeah it's cool. There are a lot of on going rps, and ones that have already started like this one, but don't forget to check out the interest checks! They have a lot of great ideas and it's people looking for rpers' to join and help build their stories. Plus, they can sometimes be a little easier to get comfortable in. Just make sure to read everything that looks important.

Yeah it's cool. There are a lot of on going rps, and ones that have already started like this one, but don't forget to check out the interest checks! They have a lot of great ideas and it's people looking for rpers' to join and help build their stories. Plus, they can sometimes be a little easier to get comfortable in. Just make sure to read everything that looks important.
Thanks :), guess I'm just gonna wait for my character to get the all clear.

Thanks :), guess I'm just gonna wait for my character to get the all clear.
Just a heads up, a majority of rps require you to wait for your character to be accepted. Sometimes you'll need to make changes, and other times you'll just straight up be denied. There's a small percentage of rps that let you make a character and jump, or even just jump right in and develop you character along the way.

Also, I read you're character info and I really like Scarlett and how you linked her to another character.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back