• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom My Hero Academia: Go Beyond, Plus Ultra OOC

Main
Here
Characters
Here
No offense, but isn't that sort of limiting?

Especially in cases like these, since Apis's character doesn't really have telekinesis. Just something slightly similar to it.
I don't know what you mean by limiting but as long as it's not Telekinesis it's ok.

Hey, TannerDedInside2017 TannerDedInside2017 just curious but can you clarify what you when you say your character can manipulate darkness? Like, is he limited to simply cloud everything in darkness or is able to manipulate it as if it were solid?

Oh, and does black fire have any additional effects aside from the color?

Also, if anybody has any complaints about my character I'd love to hear them.
Well, since I don't have anything better to do (except study for 3rd day of midterms), guess I can spare some time in reading your character. Here I go:

I like the idea that they are a student of the hero course; this character exactly shows why UA has removed the necessity of having a quirk to get to the hero course. Similar to a Batman-esque kind of character, but cool and unique enough that that thought didn't cross my mind as soon as I've started reading up, and even after I finished. Still, I'd hazard a guess there will be more useful gadgets to assist her in the field aside from the two you've written up on the CS. I'm not sure how this RP will work as of this time but if they become my character's student, they'd be impressed of her determination.

Speaking of, mind if you take a look at my character?

EDIT: I'm not sure if you literally mean complaint or criticize, but I went with the latter.

Last edited:
Japanime Japanime It's not tk. I explicitly stated in the quirk description that it can't move objects at all. It's a psychic related quirk, but it doesn't do force-esque stuff like I'm assuming pressures does. It's more focused on the internal mind, thoughts and stuff, and the energy I mentioned is destructive, and can't be used to manipulate anything.

Japanime Japanime It's not tk. I explicitly stated in the quirk description that it can't move objects at all. It's a psychic related quirk, but it doesn't do force-esque stuff like I'm assuming pressures does. It's more focused on the internal mind, thoughts and stuff, and the energy I mentioned is destructive, and can't be used to manipulate anything.
Good. You're accepted.

Japanime Japanime As a teach, guess I'll do whatever in the opening ceremony, although I'll leave the important stuff to you, like controlling an NPC Teacher to explain UA to the students.

Somewhere near the middle of the audience, a teenage boy dressed in a black, hip-hop attire, is seen listening to the great almighty Pressure giving a speech to all of the potential students in the auditorium. He is seen sitting in a laid-back position, with his hat lying on his thighs. The guy has been sitting there in an early time, wanting to occupy a spot in the middle so that he can get the best view of the stage. "Huh. So this is THE real Pressure", he thought to himself. "I wonder what kind of Quirks do the other candidates have? I hope I don't mess this up."
Hate to be that guy, but this is the thread.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back