• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom My Hero Academia: Go Beyond, Plus Ultra OOC

Main
Here
Characters
Here
Hero. Hopefully I get the O.K. to be a teacher as I think my character has a lot to offer from that standpoint
Sweet, I think there's like 3 other Teachers too. My character is a Vigilante, as far as I can tell he is the only one.

See, when I was making Ryan, I thought of him being a student during school hours, but he Continues to be a vigilante at night. Sort of like batman, only with fire and no bat costumes

I'm actual
See, when I was making Ryan, I thought of him being a student during school hours, but he Continues to be a vigilante at night. Sort of like batman, only with fire and no bat costumes
Yeah, I guess that's what my character does too. By day he works in and office and after work he hits the streets.

I may have to edit his age in the character sheets section though to be honest.

Well, I tweeked it a bit, So it should be...Age friendly?

I was reading over my characters Vigilante Costume and just realized he looks like Fuze from Seige.

Oh shit MonkeyMan MonkeyMan I saw that your character is also from Washington D.C. both of mine are. Scarlrtt, who is the daughter of a very well known American villain, and then said villain. Is your character a teacher? Or just a pro hero? (I'm a little busy atm so I kinda just skimmed through)

Oh shit MonkeyMan MonkeyMan I saw that your character is also from Washington D.C. both of mine are. Scarlrtt, who is the daughter of a very well known American villain, and then said villain. Is your character a teacher? Or just a pro hero? (I'm a little busy atm so I kinda just skimmed through)
He's listed as a hero but he said he wanted to be a Teacher.

The three options were "Hero/Vigilante/Villain" so he probably can operate as a hero, but his main occupation is an instructor.

The three options were "Hero/Vigilante/Villain" so he probably can operate as a hero, but his main occupation is an instructor.
Well, all the teachers at the U.A are also pro heros, so that's what I was getting at. Anyway, I feel like your character would know about Bloodwing, and in turn about Scarlett's relation to him.

Well, all the teachers at the U.A are also pro heros, so that's what I was getting at. Anyway, I feel like your character would know about Bloodwing, and in turn about Scarlett's relation to him.
I do not disagree with that I think he would also. Ill keep that in mind

I'm interested in joining but I don't know how to get started. I've already filled out a profile but I'm waiting to submit it since there's a part of my character's quirk I'm not sure about, I'm creating a lion character and part of his quirk allows his roar to paralyze people and animals for a limited amount of time depending on the individual. I think I heard about a lion's roar having that effect somewhere but I'm not sure if it's true.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back