• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom My Hero Academia: Go Beyond, Plus Ultra OOC

Main
Here
Characters
Here
"Bug cats", I know what you meant but I still couldn't help laughing at the thought. Anyway, that's true. If I have him focus on one pointers it could add up fast.
Lol, yeah. I'm using my phone, so there's a lot of spelling mistakes even with auto correct. Mostly cause autocrroect is at fault, but still

There's so many of us now and the RP keeps growing that I have to use the CS thread to make sure I'm tagging everyone who's been accepted already and is participating in the exam in one fashion or another lol. I'm having trouble keeping time IC during the exams, but I hope no one minds just how fast the time has gone. I'm honestly just trying to play catch up lol. This weekend really messed me up with my sleep schedule.
Just checking in as well. Would the teachers care to talk out of character and discuss how we want to pace the rest of the exam, save anything crazy happening to disrupt them. I'll just tag all the teachers.

EDIT 1: and I hope I haven't thrown anything off with the pacing fellow teachers. new to this and all

Japanime Japanime Fluxbauble Fluxbauble Computing Magus Computing Magus TannerDedInside2017 TannerDedInside2017

Because students aren't supposed to be able to destroy the 0 pointer. It's to big, to tough, just overpowered in general. Deku was able to because he used All For One 100%.

Because students aren't supposed to be able to destroy the 0 pointer. It's to big, to tough, just overpowered in general. Deku was able to because he used All For One 100%.
Good point, lemme just fix dat real quick

There we go fixed(?)

Not sure if anyone’s gonna help him or if he survives the fall with ALOT of broken bones.

Lol, given how some characters act in the test, er hem, I made sure to state a lot of examples regarding the invincibility of the Executor since some might say they took it down easily AND say it is insignificant and easily ignore it.

Somehow, it still happened.

Still, thanks for understanding and editing your post, Sir Fungus Sir Fungus

Fearlesstiger Fearlesstiger Just keep waiting fam

Also, I have a question not related to the RP. How do you put a picture on the left and the text on the right of the picture in a post? It seems more aesthetically pleasing to me.

Hi Japanime Japanime I've recently made a villain would you mind checking it out? I know in terms of strength he is really strong so I tried to give him hefty weaknesses. If I need to change anything please let me know.

Hi Japanime Japanime I've recently made a villain would you mind checking it out? I know in terms of strength he is really strong so I tried to give him hefty weaknesses. If I need to change anything please let me know.
I'll check him out right now.

Fearlesstiger Fearlesstiger Just keep waiting fam

Also, I have a question not related to the RP. How do you put a picture on the left and the text on the right of the picture in a post? It seems more aesthetically pleasing to me.
Here's the code:

[ imageFloat=left ] [ /imageFloat ]

If you want it to float right, just use that instead of left. Put the fullpicture inbetween the brackets that separate the first and second half. And you have to make sure that image and left/right are lowercase for it to work. Btw, there aren't any spaces, it's just the only way it'll show up

Users who are viewing this thread

Back