• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom My Hero Academia: Go Beyond, Plus Ultra OOC

Main
Here
Characters
Here
Well, if anyone doesn't object, I'll be personally ending the test in about at the time of this post... 6 hours? Just a heads up, so people don't feel like the test will end in an abrupt conclusion.

Hey guys. I'm afraid I don't think I can continue with this RP. It was fun for a little while but I can't keep up with the speed of posting, and I think the style isn't quite for me. Have fun though! Going to mention Japanime Japanime for this.

Hey, anyone got any advice on villain characters to make? quirkwise and such

Hey, anyone got any advice on villain characters to make? quirkwise and such
What kind of quirk are you thinking of? Cause imma be honest and say I'm actually in the midst of building a 3rd character for this RP which is supposed to be my villains mysterious "employer" that I keep bringing up. Currently we have 4 villains if I'm counting right?

Shadow Khan (me) who manipulates shadows, Raiden ( Soma Schicksal Soma Schicksal ) who is basicaly Cole McCrath from Infamous combined with Freakzoid lol, Bloodwing ( FireMaiden FireMaiden ) who manipulates his own blood, and finally Taurus ( Zeebruh Zeebruh ) AKA dung beetle from hell lol. I kid it's a cool character.

So technically your options of plentiful. We've got a bunch of emitter type quirks and only one mutant type in the villains. Maybe a transformation type quirk to kind of round it out? It really depends on what you think is cool and how you think it might work. The quirk variations are plentiful. The trick is to try and not have the same quirk as anyone else lol.

Hey guys. I'm afraid I don't think I can continue with this RP. It was fun for a little while but I can't keep up with the speed of posting, and I think the style isn't quite for me. Have fun though! Going to mention Japanime Japanime for this.
Awe ok. Thanks for joining us for the brief time you did and farewell!

@ every student, I'll just timeskip the written exams for the sake of it and say that more or less, everyone passed (and can be the passing factor for some low pointers in the practical exam). Once that's done, I like the idea that us teachers will split ourselves between students, meaning when your character receives the letter one of the pre-assigned teachers will show up on the screen to congratulate the passing student. Is that fine for y'all?

If it is, fellow teachers Fluxbauble Fluxbauble TannerDedInside2017 TannerDedInside2017 MonkeyMan MonkeyMan , choose 2-3 students you'd like to show up in their letters, and give them your own critic and opinion about their performance in the practical exam, just like what All Might did. Try not to just say "Congrats, Welcome to U.A! *transmission ended*."

@ every student, I'll just timeskip the written exams for the sake of it and say that more or less, everyone passed (and can be the passing factor for some low pointers in the practical exam). Once that's done, I like the idea that us teachers will split ourselves between students, meaning when your character receives the letter one of the pre-assigned teachers will show up on the screen to congratulate the passing student. Is that fine for y'all?

If it is, fellow teachers Fluxbauble Fluxbauble TannerDedInside2017 TannerDedInside2017 MonkeyMan MonkeyMan , choose 2-3 students you'd like to show up in their letters, and give them your own critic and opinion about their performance in the practical exam, just like what All Might did. Try not to just say "Congrats, Welcome to U.A! *transmission ended*."
Don't forget Pressure. He's also a teacher.

Don't forget Pressure. He's also a teacher.
Whoopsies, then you get 4 students, since you're the most inspiring one. Actually, not sure how many students we can split between ourselves. So I guess adding you, us five teachers should evaluate just two students, so take your picks. Not exactly keen on who I want to evaluate, but y'all got your favorites.

If I’m gonna be in a class, I’m hoping its with tanners character, and firemaidens character. But, cant make peeps decisions for them.

7 I believe. And I think I'm gonna take Scarlett and Tobias. Which leaves 5.
Got it, hopefully I hope the remaining ones are very active. Fluxbauble Fluxbauble MonkeyMan MonkeyMan take your picks.

If I’m gonna be in a class, I’m hoping its with tanners character, and firemaidens character. But, cant make peeps decisions for them.
For the sake of this being an RP, everyone will be in Class 1-A. You shouldn't have asked lel, would have been best as a surprise "Woah! You're here too!?" kind of reaction.

I will choose Elisabeth and Geo for now. But there are a lot of students that have posted 1 to 0 times. we need a small scale purge of inactive people, or a checkin right after time skip.

Uh... Mulligan? Sorry I'm working on another character atm and I'm trying to balance his quirk. If she isn't already taken I was gonna say Elizabeth (ram girl) but that's cause I made of point of creating a comedic scene earlier in the OOC. But since she has posted all of once I was just gonna pick up anyone else who hasn't been selected for ease of time.

Yo, I’m gonna update my character sheet to show Ryan’s hero outfit, Designed most of it myself.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back