• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom My Hero Academia: Go Beyond, Plus Ultra OOC

Main
Here
Characters
Here
I hope that works. I wanted it to be fun and light-hearted. Also Japanime Japanime might wanna tweak the post a bit cause I didn't finish the post till a little bit ago and had to edit it. Sorry!
Bleh, I'll have to edit my post later since I'm leaving now. Well, at least opening ceremony ain't a drag. Honestly, if I did it, it'd be the typical boring one for lack of creativity, lel. Good thing you did so instead.

Hey, I would love to join. Would that be cool? Btw, I couldn't seem to see the plot of this RP. Does anyone feel like enlightening me?
Thanks-

Hey, I would love to join. Would that be cool? Btw, I couldn't seem to see the plot of this RP. Does anyone feel like enlightening me?
Thanks-
Not too much has happened, the entrance exam has ended and the students are currently at the entrance ceremony, the villains are trying to recruit others into their organization, and so far the vigilantes are doing vigilante stuff.

Fluxbauble Fluxbauble I'm assuming Wiseman would do as much of a background check on Taurus as he could right?
If so I'm going to post some information that would be available to him.

TannerDedInside2017 TannerDedInside2017 Sir Fungus Sir Fungus FireMaiden FireMaiden Soma Schicksal Soma Schicksal Safety Hammer Safety Hammer DuckMannnn DuckMannnn Would y'all like to move on ahead and end the opening ceremony? Japanime Japanime is taking longer than they should. I'm replying to you guys in particular since I can see you all online. If so, act as Pressure said an inspiring concluding speech or something, and head to the cafeteria if y'all still wanna talk, or head on home so we can get to the juicy training parts.
I'm not opposed to skipping a bit

Speech is up. I had already began typing it. Just needed to finish it.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back