• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom My Hero Academia: Go Beyond, Plus Ultra OOC

Main
Here
Characters
Here
Ugh. I finally caught up. Seriously working on an RP on the fly while also trying to keep up with you whippersnappers is tough work lol. Still though I'm loving the activity here and on the main thread. Those ship wars am I right? I ship Jinx X Scarlett hahaha. But seriously though the new OCs are fun. Computing Magus Computing Magus , Do we have an idea for the a time skip? I still need to play out a few things for the villains, but unless anyone wants to talk to my teacher character for whatever reason just tag me. I now have to go back read what I did last with the others so I can make a chronologically relevant post lol.
As for the time skip, definitely time skip to the next day so that MonkeyMan MonkeyMan can head the students straight to business; the cool, training part. However, said whippersnappers seem to want to catch some villains by themselves after school lol, and if they're serious about it (which I doubt), it might conflict with what they want to do if I time skip, since I was thinking of actually doing said time skip since yesterday, but they're pretty excited about hunting criminals at the same night.

I just posted my totally not shokugeki no souma experience. But I honestly didn't have anything planned. I just needed a reason to tie things up.

Computing Magus Computing Magus i think I want the time skip since some other studennts also seem to have no other things to do and want the second day. I for one want to enter at second day asap actually, so i can have a late grand entrance lol

I think I messed up, I stopped posting for a couple days waiting for the site to notify me of a post. I finally decided to check the rp and now I'm freaking three pages behind.

Dunno about you guys but I am considering shipping Tobias with the twin siaters

Because 2 is better than 1

The merrier, the better

*̶e̶v̶i̶l̶ ̶l̶a̶u̶g̶h̶*̶

Regarding the time skip, maybe we can just pretend that Ryan and Geo couldn't find Maxwell that night and only busted a purse snatcher in the meantime

Agree on something y'all, then I'll do the time skip within an hour or if y'all agree on something and that's final; whichever comes first.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back