• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom My Hero Academia: Go Beyond, Plus Ultra OOC

Main
Here
Characters
Here
She's like a cinnamon roll of justice. You go baby girl, you can beat up all the bad guys. I can't help but see something like this from her. But you know... less death. ed3.jpg

I14.gif
Dawww da cute memes!
She is like a cinnamon roll of justice! How did you know? O_o Was it the comment she made about cinnamon rolls? What gave it away? XD
Yeah, Elisa is a little too innocent for death... just might kill her!

Hey guys
Gonna post now, gimme 10/20 minutes
Hope you guys don’t mind the attitude from Luke but I noticed this class has way too many nice people. We need some assholes haha!

Yes, we need some Bakagous... jokes... Bakagous an angel. That was a joke. Okay, I'll stop with the jokes.
Elisabeth doesn't think Luke is an asshole! To be fair, she was utterly oblivious to what Luke was saying. She just knows him from lunch... XD

Sorry about my post, it's not great but I wanted to post in time. I'm reasonably drunk right now Haha! I went to a birthday party

I replied to Ryan but I’m spent, heading to bed
See y’all tomorrow
PLEASE don’t go on too much without me

Hey, heads up, if I dont reply quickly to events or anything, its cause of how late it is and where I live.

Here are the squads... tell me if I'm missing somebody.
Victims: D.W., Kira
Villains: Geo, Jinx, Leon, Kyosuke
Rescuers: Ryan, Tobias, Elisabeth, Tomoki, Scarlett, Luke, Jay, Seo-Yun

However, I'm not sure if T The Huntsmans Hunter can still RP or not since he did mention at one point that he was busy with work and has only written 1 post since the beginning of the RP

Speaking of busy Soma Schicksal Soma Schicksal keep the rp going as if i was there i guess just kinda control my character ima be gone for today and tomorrow with school and work but ill catch up on everything and reply Wednesday ish sometime sorry guys

Did somebody say memes? I was bored
2i8lld.jpg

rawr.jpg

Users who are viewing this thread

Back