• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom My Hero Academia: Go Beyond, Plus Ultra OOC

Main
Here
Characters
Here
The fact that you took the time to make these is cracking me up

I can make more memes, But I will only linger....

2i8q33.jpg
Bleh, it somewhat-- no, really bothers me that Ryan knows said dome has fire in it everywhere, hell even said the zone's name. I'd understand if they only think it has fire in it, but that wasn't the case. Now everyone is following along and know of this zone and that zone and what it has. Sorry, felt like I had to get that out there.
2i8qbq.jpg
I can make more memes, But I will only linger....
Lel, let's fill this OOC with memes before someone tells us to stop.

EDIT: Whoops, Scarlerr lol

I’m dying, quick, make more memes about my character

You mean like what you did with Yamato? Frickin priceless

This doesn’t make me so much as mad, I was just making memes because I was boredC3C1F9ED-8E5B-4E58-BB66-EDF6048A67A1.jpeg

Hey just wanted yo say sorry for not having posted. I'll post tomorrow. I got sick yesterday and today and was mainly asleep the whole day.

Wasn’t expecting all the memes when I got on here ahah

In any case, QUESTION, When can we decide to find the victims? Do we wait for the players to let themselves be found or not? Because the two victims we picked haven’t been active for awhile...

Wasn’t expecting all the memes when I got on here ahah

In any case, QUESTION, When can we decide to find the victims? Do we wait for the players to let themselves be found or not? Because the two victims we picked haven’t been active for awhile...
Whenever y'all feel like it, really. Since those two aren't gonna be replying any soon, you can go ahead and say "Hey, come with me."/"Surrender your stone." and do the respective objective depending on your role. Once they get back, however, they will then decide for their character.

Speaking of, I should make more memes.

EDIT: Just make sure it's convincing and with effort that it took you to find the victims, and I guess I'll let that slide. Some "Oh I found this guy this is ez." is just unbearable to read.

Whenever y'all feel like it, really. Since those two aren't gonna be replying any soon, you can go ahead and say "Hey, come with me."/"Surrender your stone." and do the respective objective depending on your role. Once they get back, however, they will then decide for their character.

Speaking of, I should make more memes.

EDIT: Just make sure it's convincing and with effort that it took you to find the victims, and I guess I'll let that slide. Some "Oh I found this guy this is ez." is just unbearable to read.

Something along the lines of “Luke found the victim and returned to the teachers being the coolest n shit cause he’s awesome, the teachers applauded him and he became the number one hero”

Haha

I have no idea what's going on and I'm not getting my notifications and since you guys are so active, the story goes on and on and I'm not aware of it.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back