• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom My Hero Academia: Go Beyond, Plus Ultra OOC

Main
Here
Characters
Here
So it's a cryptid... That lives in the GOBI DESERT. Geographically I'm more befuddled by that than the actual creature. Also I can't have different nightmares regarding worms cause I have this to contend with
Attach0.jpg

So it's a cryptid... That lives in the GOBI DESERT. Geographically I'm more befuddled by that than the actual creature. Also I can't have different nightmares regarding worms cause I have this to contend with
Thank you.

For giving me nightmares.
:closedeyescryingfrown:

Why oh why did I click the spoiler? TT-TT

Pfffft, a Mongolian death worm isn't scary. Well, at least for someone who has seen almost all the Tremor movies against their will.

Also, Sir Fungus Sir Fungus I feel bad for him because I've already agreed on a romantic relationship for Scarlett, so he'd gonna hat his heartbroken. Funny memes tho

The plot thickens between Ryan and Scarlette. Will Scarlette overcome her prepared marriage with - oops not telling - and get with Ryan? Things are looking doubtful for their tragic Romeo and Juliet love.
And Oh, Ryan seems to be okay with it... I KNOW YOU'RE BROKEN INSIDE, RYAN! WE'RE HERE FOR YOU!

Then how was you waiting so long to pop it out, the tragicness happened about a second ag-
Okay, moving on.
DaveTendo DaveTendo Seems a little odd to have a giant worm under UA, doesn't it? Like, how did no one know about it? I don't want to criticize you, just seems very... DRAMATIC.
AND ODD XD

Then how was you waiting so long to pop it out, the tragicness happened about a second ag-
Okay, moving on.
DaveTendo DaveTendo Seems a little odd to have a giant worm under UA, doesn't it? Like, how did no one know about it? I don't want to criticize you, just seems very... DRAMATIC.
AND ODD XD

Well that’s the point, we gotta use our -insert spongebob meme- imagination **

In any case I’ll be a little busy so I’ll edit the post when I get back tonight

Just hope to god it dont burst out.
LMAO, yessss, that would be awful! Gawd, imagine if it just appeared and ate Pressure? Or WORSE Nightblade? XD Or even WORSE... Elisabeth... :lenny: What would the world do?
Like, I'm pretty sure if it popped out in the ruins zone that Elisabeth and Luke would be crushed.

But yeah, I guess I can see where you're coming from, DaveTendo DaveTendo . Imagination MUST be used in rps or they get boring.

If it does burst, ryan is going to go full power (Even though it might kill him)

Oh. Wow. I'm pretty sure Ryan needn't do that. I mean there are so many pro-heroes about I'm sure they'd handle the situation.

But think about it, what if the worm was like Nomu? And the students had to get involved as well? Hmm?

Well, that situation was different. The pro-heroes had been cut out of the loop from the USJ but they're not now. Also, the worm isn't smart, it hasn't got any allies. No pro hero is busy holding off someone. I think the pros would handle the situation.
Unless, you wanted to sprinkle some imagination and pretend not? I dunno, like if the worm caught someone the heroes would have to be more cautious, but maybe Ryan was like; LET ME AT 'IM.

Let us take a moment of silence as I pour one out for my boi Ryan and his heart. *Pours drink into the ground* May his heart find another Scarlett...
#RYANXJINXLETSFUCKINGGOOOOOOO

Users who are viewing this thread

Back