• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom My Hero Academia: Go Beyond, Plus Ultra OOC

Main
Here
Characters
Here
Is it weird
Let us take a moment of silence as I pour one out for my boi Ryan and his heart. *Pours drink into the ground* May his heart find another Scarlett...
#RYANXJINXLETSFUCKINGGOOOOOOO
OMIGOD YESSSSSSSSS!
Fluxbauble that is just PURRRRFECTION!
a71b745a8c5d02e6ca43b882fe5ce07d.gif
Wait, why is Ryans heart in the ground? Did it die and was buried? We really need to bring it back to life if that's the case...
Or... DID HE JOIN THE WORM, HIS ONE TRUE LOVE???

Too many Ryan ships!
*dies fangirling*

Come on Sir Fungus Sir Fungus think about it. What's more passionate than fire? AMPED UP FIRE!!! And she can use your quirk to a lesser extent too! That's like... Idk a kiss or something in terms of quirks. Also she shares your pain when you take a hit! That's plus ultra levels of passionate youth right there!

We should probs call Jinx and warn her that she is now being shipped with Ryan.
And Fluxbauble Fluxbauble , you are now the ship master. Every and any ship must be blessed by your radiance.
Oh, I didn't really MAKE the meme, I just used the paint 3D on the laptop. Though, I have better apps for editing and stuff I just used it because I wanted it quick. I'm sure you know how to get ur hands on an image that you want, so won't explain that. XD
Remember the power of the meme must not be wrongly used~

Y'know that Ryan secretly ships it... XD
Ryan must move on... And Jinx is the one he shall move on with.
Come on Sir Fungus Sir Fungus think about it. What's more passionate than fire? AMPED UP FIRE!!! And she can use your quirk to a lesser extent too! That's like... Idk a kiss or something in terms of quirks. Also she shares your pain when you take a hit! That's plus ultra levels of passionate youth right there!
Jinx is also planned in a relationship lel :sick:

Sweet Jesus..why am I in the middle of all of this?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back