• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom My Hero Academia: Go Beyond, Plus Ultra OOC

Main
Here
Characters
Here
While I reaaaaally dig your cool rig and all (no seriously), but I don't know how ok of a choice it was to make Ryan wear their costume already without instructions, since it could be best to wear the costume to where you're going.

Hope it doesn't sound like I'm dogging ya too much; everyone in this RP is coolio. Sir Fungus Sir Fungus

Haha, not a problem, Probably my fault for being too eager, but his costume is kinda like iron mans from infinity war. The deployment part I mean. So if you need him to put it up, he just pushes the Button.

I still haven't decided on a costume for Leon, I'd love to see someone else come up with a design for him. I mean I considered something simple like a bullet proof vest, some biker gloves, and loose fitting pants but I don't know if that would be considered a good costume.

Fearlesstiger Fearlesstiger Maybe something like this?
0bd495acd3ae6fad0c3fbe87bc30030d.jpg

guys im so sorry i had a P.A.C.K.E.D. end of my week. tomorrow ill be posting regularly and reading up on everything. I hope i havent destroyed the story by missing if the zecond day started

guys im so sorry i had a P.A.C.K.E.D. end of my week. tomorrow ill be posting regularly and reading up on everything. I hope i havent destroyed the story by missing if the zecond day started
No worries, Jet Strike will head the class for this next activity like a proctor so that there's no dead air while the students don't have their homeroom teacher, so Ink-Eye can easily catch up then by arriving if we're still on it.

After a lot of searching I think I narrowed it down to three costumes. Two of them are more casual but one is much more like a hero.
leo_lion_by_gie.jpg
9fde0b20e8974ab560f9eae87f6309b8.jpg
lion_anthro_commison_by_mentarie-d4j4k6x.jpg

DuckMannnn DuckMannnn
You can never go wrong with armor plating but it also feels expensive to maintain. I mean this isn't "Tiger and Bunny" where every hero has a sponsor. I guess how often it would need to be repaired also depends on the material it is made out of.

Lmao, gosh but thats Elisabeths basic character!
Elisabeth would loved to be hugged! Though not from you, she prefers Nightblade. X3 But if you call her adorable she'll deny it.
She will try at least.
I gotta add the cuteness to the rp. It's my duty. XD

Users who are viewing this thread

Back