• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom My Hero Academia: Go Beyond, Plus Ultra OOC

Main
Here
Characters
Here
mine is included in that accepted we messaged earlier just in case anyone was wonderin distraction can also verify this

FireMaiden FireMaiden
whats the click to expand nothing happens wjhen i click it?
When that happens, just refresh your page. It means somebody quoted a post, but it didn't load all the way. I qoute my own so I don't have to retype/recode my post since all of them have a a base format. Occasionally I don't delete the quote coding so it shows up as a quoted post.

I have no idea why, but I bursted out laughing at @spy squid 504

Ugh. I finally caught up. Seriously working on an RP on the fly while also trying to keep up with you whippersnappers is tough work lol. Still though I'm loving the activity here and on the main thread. Those ship wars am I right? I ship Jinx X Scarlett hahaha. But seriously though the new OCs are fun. Computing Magus Computing Magus , Do we have an idea for the a time skip? I still need to play out a few things for the villains, but unless anyone wants to talk to my teacher character for whatever reason just tag me. I now have to go back read what I did last with the others so I can make a chronologically relevant post lol.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back