• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom My Hero Academia: Go Beyond, Plus Ultra OOC

Main
Here
Characters
Here
You could Have had then come in late and are just now joining the class? Or they've been there the whole time kinda in the back ground?
Yeah, not a bad idea. I just felt like it's a bit out of the moment. Your character gets selected as class rep and then i barge in with my character out of nowhere. I'll take your first idea.

Am I allowed to insert a cameo from Deku and Bakugou? Nothing huge, just a passing nudge?

as long as its nothing major like my little insert of guys robbing a family with hero masks from the show.

Olay, so, this is like, a different timeline. Or, at least in the future, so Deku and Bakugo would defiantly not be in the hero school.
I know. It isn't necessarily Deku or Bakugou. It could be anyone or anything. It's just a reference to them and the show

Olay, so, this is like, a different timeline. Or, at least in the future, so Deku and Bakugo would defiantly not be in the hero school.
I know. It isn't necessarily Deku or Bakugou. It could be anyone or anything. It's just a reference to them and the show
Refer to the interest check. Calling the RP a different timeline of BNHA is, in effect, an understatement; it's an alternate reality itself.

Also, Sir Fungus Sir Fungus , the opening ceremony hasn't even started yet so Yamato, or anyone for that matter, can't be currently having a speech.

I hope that works. I wanted it to be fun and light-hearted. Also Japanime Japanime might wanna tweak the post a bit cause I didn't finish the post till a little bit ago and had to edit it. Sorry!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back