• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom My Hero Academia: Go Beyond, Plus Ultra OOC

Main
Here
Characters
Here
Out of the blue, I suggest we create a Discord server for RP-related discussions and other stuffs. Because why not?

FIN. I have the post le completed!
And I guess I'm down for discord. But, I'm not sure if the person running this is. You should tag the boss. XD That came out so weird... as everything that I say does...​

Ella Victoria Ella Victoria yes, glad that we could finally get you re-incorporated, hope that my response to you doesn't seem negligent or inattentive, i re-read the entire forum last night again to make sure I didn't miss anything, and my character would legitimately be this behind on delivering these letters.

Computing Magus Computing Magus I think I would enjoy being homeroom teacher, just would need a clarification on what that entails, i.e. posting wise and the formalities of my character

Honestly it shouldn't be too much more than what you're currently doing. Ink-Eye would get the class organized daily. Explain any events going on within the school and also tell the students of their training exercises that they will be doing that day. I don't really think there is much more than that. Unless of course there are other plans to be had that I obviously aren't aware of. lol

Honestly it shouldn't be too much more than what you're currently doing. Ink-Eye would get the class organized daily. Explain any events going on within the school and also tell the students of their training exercises that they will be doing that day. I don't really think there is much more than that. Unless of course there are other plans to be had that I obviously aren't aware of. lol
Yeah, given that we all have different time zones, and work/school of differing schedules, and the fact that being a homeroom teacher requires a serious commitment since you'll be guiding and posting for the sake of the students everyday 24/7 'till the death of this RP, yeah.

Last edited:
Yup yup, every student is in Class 1-A. Everyone, even the inactive students. It's for the sake of it being an RP, so that all of you have an excuse to be together.

I was gonna make a post as Yamato to finally settle down the class but I'm leaving in 45 minutes. I'll be back in, like, 8 hours.

Well I meant are the ones actually active in the same class as my character right now because I was confused and thought we were all assigned different teachers and classes Computing Magus Computing Magus
Oh, then refer to my first post, lel. As for the question if they're active, just check the little green indicator on the user's avatar; y'all are active in the same class, y'all just aren't acknowledging each other's presence yet.

Coming soon to a home room near you. But I actually don’t know what the fuck I’m supposed to lay out for these kids, I guess that’s my job to rp?

sorry didn't mean it like that, i'm just nervous and excited to kick things forward. I am gonna address the entire class within the hour, of active students at least, within the hour.

I’m going to bed, goodnight guys, someone can control ryan if you’d like

lowkey awesome scenes going down in homeroom, everyone enjoy the reads when you wake up. might post a little more depending on the activity

Hopefully My new villain character isn’t too overpowered.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back