• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom My Hero Academia: Go Beyond, Plus Ultra OOC

Main
Here
Characters
Here
Maaaaaaaybe, but dont be fooled, he was quite the womanizer in italy

I'm a little torn over the thought of wanting to control another student character, or just stick as a teacher. I'll probs decide to if the RP becomes somewhat slow.

What class am I in to take the exam? I was never tagged that's why I haven't responded
Oh, MonkeyMan MonkeyMan , specifically Ink-Eye, was the one was supposed to accept your student character into U.A., which is why you weren't tagged since they haven't accepted you in yet. If you really want to reply to the RP now, go ahead and act as if you've received the acceptance letter. Tell Ink-Eye I sent ya.

hey guys checking in here, im really sorry i know as a teacher i should have been more involved in the last 24 hours. ill write my acceptance letters, you can just roleplay that you read them before you head to class. ill be ready to interact with my class shortly after my acceptance posts. thx for understanding

Hey Soma Schicksal Soma Schicksal There's been a pretty big timeskip, so I'd imagine that would have effected the villains as well. Especially since Scarlett has already gone and worn the jacket her dad dropped off supposedly a few days after he did so.

Yeah I was gonna make another post for the villains to work with, but I got caught up in a lot of things so I haven't responded for them. I'll be making something for the villains here shortly. Try and get Zeebruh Zeebruh involved as well since they were trying to interact with us. My bad, sorta dropped the ball on that one. On top of that I'm trying to just read and catch up.

I don't know/ remember who all the teachers are currently but we should probably have a separate chat/ discussion to determine who's gonna be doing what with Class 1-A since all of the students will be in that class. For example we need to determine who will be the homeroom teacher so that the student characters have a consistent pro hero recognized at the start of the school day. Someone who will be informing them of their day's activities and whatnot effectively. That way they have something 'constructive' to do. *wink wink*

Yeah I was gonna make another post for the villains to work with, but I got caught up in a lot of things so I haven't responded for them. I'll be making something for the villains here shortly. Try and get Zeebruh Zeebruh involved as well since they were trying to interact with us. My bad, sorta dropped the ball on that one. On top of that I'm trying to just read and catch up.

I don't know/ remember who all the teachers are currently but we should probably have a separate chat/ discussion to determine who's gonna be doing what with Class 1-A since all of the students will be in that class. For example we need to determine who will be the homeroom teacher so that the student characters have a consistent pro hero recognized at the start of the school day. Someone who will be informing them of their day's activities and whatnot effectively. That way they have something 'constructive' to do. *wink wink*
I agree with having a seperate OOC for teachers. Regarding homeroom teachers, me and Japanime Japanime have already discussed this a bit; a homeroom teacher is definitely a necessity, along with teachers that normally swap roles with them (such as how many times All Might frequents Class 1-A despite not being their homeroom teacher). I'm somewhat up for the homeroom teacher role, but anyone else who wants it as well can have the role instead.

Last edited:
alright well it's 2 in the morning for me. I'm tired. I'm gonna finish catching up to the rp later and continue this discussion when I'm not falling asleep at the keyboard.

I'VE FINALLY WRITTEN A REPLY!
Sorry for caps, I'm just proud I wrote a couple of sentences... XD
But seriously, I was wondering if I should make any relationships with other characters, so who do you think should befriend my baby, Elisabeth?​

inb4 waiting for someone to start a conversation with Tobias since he doesn't always start one

It'd be neat, though we should probably wait for Nat-Geo to finish flirting with Elisabeth first...

Last edited:
Is it weird that I’m watching my hero academia while writing in this?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back