• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Multiverse (one on one) (closed)

Characters
Here
"No stars..." herb said looking up. "Just dark sky"

"Finally..I been waiting awhile for someone to accept the job." He said. "Name is James. " Margo nods. "Really we are the first ones?" He nods. "Yep."
"Fun. Can't wait to meet big boss Molag. Can't kill him but I bet we can still dislocate a jaw." He said.

Corinn leaned against a wall, 'So wanna explain the ghost town?"

In Gotham a day after Penguin revealed he was still alive Peter came home. Somehow they were off the hook for letting him go even if Gordon had to go on the run. "Got a weird case hun. And I mean. Weird, not like Gotham weird like, you and me have been to hell weird."

"Fun. Can't wait to meet big boss Molag. Can't kill him but I bet we can still dislocate a jaw." He said.

Corinn leaned against a wall, 'So wanna explain the ghost town?"

In Gotham a day after Penguin revealed he was still alive Peter came home. Somehow they were off the hook for letting him go even if Gordon had to go on the run. "Got a weird case hun. And I mean. Weird, not like Gotham weird like, you and me have been to hell weird."
"That works for me" he nods.

"Everyone fled a while ago. This place has literally become a ghost town at night." He answered. Macy looks at him. "Then why do you need help stealing these masks?" James looks at her. "I and the ghosts that are holding these masks dont have the greatest of history" margo frowned. "So this whole place is haunted? And you cant just get them? You look like you have some sort of magic judging from the robes. Cant you just blast them?" James laughed. "Sorry but that is not what I specialize in." He looked over hearing a twig snap. One of Macy's copies came into view.

"Really that kind of weird? What's the case?" Sage asked.

"That works for me" he nods.

"Everyone fled a while ago. This place has literally become a ghost town at night." He answered. Macy looks at him. "Then why do you need help stealing these masks?" James looks at her. "I and the ghosts that are holding these masks dont have the greatest of history" margo frowned. "So this whole place is haunted? And you cant just get them? You look like you have some sort of magic judging from the robes. Cant you just blast them?" James laughed. "Sorry but that is not what I specialize in." He looked over hearing a twig snap. One of Macy's copies came into view.

"Really that kind of weird? What's the case?" Sage asked.
Lyris just stared at them. The half giant nord had never met two stranger men in all her life.

Corinn watched Macy's copy.

Well we have one guy who was killed in his sleep, his wife says that she came back from getting a drink and saw him getting attacked by the tooth fairy, A pool boy was killed doing work on his neighbor's pool. Kids who saw it say shark attack. One cancer patient had a seizure and no Doctor would go into his room the help because get this, there was an apple next to his bed."

Lyris just stared at them. The half giant nord had never met two stranger men in all her life.

Corinn watched Macy's copy.

Well we have one guy who was killed in his sleep, his wife says that she came back from getting a drink and saw him getting attacked by the tooth fairy, A pool boy was killed doing work on his neighbor's pool. Kids who saw it say shark attack. One cancer patient had a seizure and no Doctor would go into his room the help because get this, there was an apple next to his bed."
Herb just chuckled as they continued on their way.

James looked at the copy. He then looked at Macy. "Another one?" Macy responded right away, not even thinking about it as she lied. "My sister. Just looking around. Now how about you tell us about these masks. Where are they and what do they look like?" The copy came over to them and just nods before whispering to Corinn. "Whole place is empty, no one but there are a few fresh footprints" James nods. "Okay they are in the castle over there" he points to the castle, main ball room. They were on display the day this place turned into a ghost town. They are plain white and they just cover the wearer's whole face. " margo tossed her knife in the air and caught it. "What's so special about them?"

"Hmm those are all strange. Weirdly strange" sage said setting down a bracelet she was taking apart.

Herb just chuckled as they continued on their way.

James looked at the copy. He then looked at Macy. "Another one?" Macy responded right away, not even thinking about it as she lied. "My sister. Just looking around. Now how about you tell us about these masks. Where are they and what do they look like?" The copy came over to them and just nods before whispering to Corinn. "Whole place is empty, no one but there are a few fresh footprints" James nods. "Okay they are in the castle over there" he points to the castle, main ball room. They were on display the day this place turned into a ghost town. They are plain white and they just cover the wearer's whole face. " margo tossed her knife in the air and caught it. "What's so special about them?"

"Hmm those are all strange. Weirdly strange" sage said setting down a bracelet she was taking apart.
They saw more soul shriven. Almost all of them had far off glazed over looks.

"So you hired us to steal from ghosts? Ok. I'll admit I'm interested." Corinn said.

"I figure you and me go poking around where we shouldn't." He said. "Well mostly you I'm technically still a cop. Even if Gordon's had to go underground."

They saw more soul shriven. Almost all of them had far off glazed over looks.

"So you hired us to steal from ghosts? Ok. I'll admit I'm interested." Corinn said.

"I figure you and me go poking around where we shouldn't." He said. "Well mostly you I'm technically still a cop. Even if Gordon's had to go underground."
" Man none of them look good" herb said looking at the people they pass.

"Yes exactly. Now you guys can only access the castle at night. Only time the doors open. Just watch out for the ghosts." James said. He looked at Margo. "They belong to the royal family here. That's why they are so important. "

Sage nods. "Yeah I can do that. So any connection between the victims?"

" Man none of them look good" herb said looking at the people they pass.

"Yes exactly. Now you guys can only access the castle at night. Only time the doors open. Just watch out for the ghosts." James said. He looked at Margo. "They belong to the royal family here. That's why they are so important. "

Sage nods. "Yeah I can do that. So any connection between the victims?"
"Welcome to Cold harbor." Lyris said.

"And why do you want them so bad?" Corinn asked.

"Yeah. All of their kids were at the same birthday party. At a Jerry's Burger's N Fun. Its like this world's version of Chuck E. Cheese."

"Welcome to Cold harbor." Lyris said.

"And why do you want them so bad?" Corinn asked.

"Yeah. All of their kids were at the same birthday party. At a Jerry's Burger's N Fun. Its like this world's version of Chuck E. Cheese."
"Is everyone like this?" He asked.

"Like I will tell you. Just get them and you will get paid." He said.

"Chuck E Cheese...oh yeah the singing rat with the arcade and pizza. Guess that place is the first stop" she smiled.

"Is everyone like this?" He asked.

"Like I will tell you. Just get them and you will get paid." He said.

"Chuck E Cheese...oh yeah the singing rat with the arcade and pizza. Guess that place is the first stop" she smiled.
"Everywon but Cadwell." Lyris said. "He's the one who got me into the prison where I found you two."

"Yeah not how I work." Corinn said. "I don't do a job when the client is stingy with info. It's bad business. Makes it easy to cross the wrong people right Margo?" (Feel free to have her disagree if you want but Corinn's sticking to his own guns on this one)

"So I'll walk around. Flash my badge. You'll walk around and talk to people I can't." He said. "A cop and a journalist. You know lots of people think we should hate each other."

"Everywon but Cadwell." Lyris said. "He's the one who got me into the prison where I found you two."

"Yeah not how I work." Corinn said. "I don't do a job when the client is stingy with info. It's bad business. Makes it easy to cross the wrong people right Margo?" (Feel free to have her disagree if you want but Corinn's sticking to his own guns on this one)

"So I'll walk around. Flash my badge. You'll walk around and talk to people I can't." He said. "A cop and a journalist. You know lots of people think we should hate each other."
"Yeah still unsure how we got there" he shrugged. "You dont seem as worse for wear as the other guys"

"Yeah I'm agreeing" margo said. Macy frowned. "A job is a job. The info shouldn't matter besides the basics." Her copy said nothing and James sighed. "Look it's just apart of this town's history. When the ghosts forced everyone out they started setting up a new place. I just want to bring a piece of home there"

"Yeah but we arnt like the other cops and journalists" she smiled

"Yeah still unsure how we got there" he shrugged. "You dont seem as worse for wear as the other guys"

"Yeah I'm agreeing" margo said. Macy frowned. "A job is a job. The info shouldn't matter besides the basics." Her copy said nothing and James sighed. "Look it's just apart of this town's history. When the ghosts forced everyone out they started setting up a new place. I just want to bring a piece of home there"

"Yeah but we arnt like the other cops and journalists" she smiled
"I'm still alive." Lyris said. " I didn't get here the conventional way."

"Fine but if you're gonna be like this I'm out at the first sign you're withholding important info."

"Fair point." Peter said giving her a kiss.

"I'm still alive." Lyris said. " I didn't get here the conventional way."

"Fine but if you're gonna be like this I'm out at the first sign you're withholding important info."

"Fair point." Peter said giving her a kiss.
"I'm guessing conventional way is dying?" He said

"Alright. Meet me back here at sunrise with the masks. Have fun with the ghosts" he said walking away. Macy looked at her copy. "Why did you come back so soon? " the copy shrugged. "There was nothing to see." She looked over at James. "Hmm I dont get a good feeling from him."

She smiled giving him a kiss back. "Mudd and Skor are around the city. Skor is enjoying his undercover work keeping an eye on the gangs around here"

"I'm guessing conventional way is dying?" He said

"Alright. Meet me back here at sunrise with the masks. Have fun with the ghosts" he said walking away. Macy looked at her copy. "Why did you come back so soon? " the copy shrugged. "There was nothing to see." She looked over at James. "Hmm I dont get a good feeling from him."

She smiled giving him a kiss back. "Mudd and Skor are around the city. Skor is enjoying his undercover work keeping an eye on the gangs around here"
"No " lyris said. "Most dear souls are sent to Atherius or Savngard. You have to be have your soul promised to prince ti ejd up in oblivion. In the case if Molag. A sacrifice in his name."

"I never like working jobs where the employer is stingy with info." Corinn said.

"Quill still doing cop work?" Peter asked.

"No " lyris said. "Most dear souls are sent to Atherius or Savngard. You have to be have your soul promised to prince ti ejd up in oblivion. In the case if Molag. A sacrifice in his name."

"I never like working jobs where the employer is stingy with info." Corinn said.

"Quill still doing cop work?" Peter asked.
"Hmm okay. " he nods.

"A job is a job to me" macy shrugged before letting out a whistle. The second copy came into view. "I found a ship. " the copy smiled cheerfully

"Yeah but his was what I was working on. So right now hes back in Hell. " sage smiled picking up the ring. "Quill wanted me to add the stones from the orginal prototype I made to his ring. "

"Hmm okay. " he nods.

"A job is a job to me" macy shrugged before letting out a whistle. The second copy came into view. "I found a ship. " the copy smiled cheerfully

"Yeah but his was what I was working on. So right now hes back in Hell. " sage smiled picking up the ring. "Quill wanted me to add the stones from the orginal prototype I made to his ring. "
Pinto looked around. "I might stick for a bit." He said. "WHAT!?" Lyris asked. "The energy here is like nothing I've ever felt. Good for training.

"A ship? Like sea faring out spaceship?" Corinn asked.

"Right well I'll rope Harvey into helping then." Peter said. "A CSI poking around won't draw as much attention if he has a detective with him."

Pinto looked around. "I might stick for a bit." He said. "WHAT!?" Lyris asked. "The energy here is like nothing I've ever felt. Good for training.

"A ship? Like sea faring out spaceship?" Corinn asked.

"Right well I'll rope Harvey into helping then." Peter said. "A CSI poking around won't draw as much attention if he has a detective with him."
"Hmm you think so?" Herb smiled. "Hmm let's see if we can get any stronger"

"Yep space ship. Wanna see?" The copy asked. Macy nods. "Yeah let's go"

"If you want Quill to join you, I'll have his ring finished in a few minutes. " sage said.

"Hmm you think so?" Herb smiled. "Hmm let's see if we can get any stronger"

"Yep space ship. Wanna see?" The copy asked. Macy nods. "Yeah let's go"

"If you want Quill to join you, I'll have his ring finished in a few minutes. " sage said.
(Legit thought I responded)
"you can't be serious " lyris said

Corinn follows.

"Yeah that sounds like a plan." I say.

(Legit thought I responded)
"you can't be serious " lyris said

Corinn follows.

"Yeah that sounds like a plan." I say.
(Its ok)

"Oh we are" herb chuckled.

The copy leads them to a ship that was completely covered with vines and roots. "Ta da!" The copy said. Margo chuckled and looked at the ship. "Well the ship does look like someone tried to hide it"

Sage nods taking a few minutes to finish the ring. It gave off a small glow once finished. She summoned Quill and tossed it to him. "Ready for a case?" Quill smiled putting on the ring. His human disguise appeared over him. "Always ready"

(Its ok)

"Oh we are" herb chuckled.

The copy leads them to a ship that was completely covered with vines and roots. "Ta da!" The copy said. Margo chuckled and looked at the ship. "Well the ship does look like someone tried to hide it"

Sage nods taking a few minutes to finish the ring. It gave off a small glow once finished. She summoned Quill and tossed it to him. "Ready for a case?" Quill smiled putting on the ring. His human disguise appeared over him. "Always ready"
(Started a new job is roaf safety and sugnage so... Very tired very busy) "You two are mad." She said.

Corinn went to find an enterance to yhe ship.

"Nice look Porcupine." Peter says with a smile. "ready to flash some badge?"

(Started a new job is roaf safety and sugnage so... Very tired very busy) "You two are mad." She said.

Corinn went to find an enterance to yhe ship.

"Nice look Porcupine." Peter says with a smile. "ready to flash some badge?"
(Thats fine. Do what you got to do. Just be sure to take care of yourself when you get the chance)

Herb chuckled. "Yeah maybe a little."

The entrance was covered with some vines.

Quill chuckled. "Always. "

(Thats fine. Do what you got to do. Just be sure to take care of yourself when you get the chance)

Herb chuckled. "Yeah maybe a little."

The entrance was covered with some vines.

Quill chuckled. "Always. "
(Its a tiring job)

"Not Mad. Just strong."

Coronn took his knife and began cutting

"Alright." They go to the Jerry's Burgers N Fun. "No matter where you to everyone has their version of Chuck E Cheese."

(Its a tiring job)

"Not Mad. Just strong."

Coronn took his knife and began cutting

"Alright." They go to the Jerry's Burgers N Fun. "No matter where you to everyone has their version of Chuck E Cheese."
(I can believe it. ) herb shrugged. "Maybe we are both"

The fell away easily revealing the door.

"Seems to be so." Quill said. Sage nods and got her pen and notepad ready to take notes.

(I can believe it. ) herb shrugged. "Maybe we are both"

The fell away easily revealing the door.

"Seems to be so." Quill said. Sage nods and got her pen and notepad ready to take notes.
"Honestly considering what we've been through maybe." Pinto says. "I mean you used to be a human and owned by a demon so."

Corinn attempts to open the door

Peter started talking to staff about the day of the Birthday party.

"Honestly considering what we've been through maybe." Pinto says. "I mean you used to be a human and owned by a demon so."

Corinn attempts to open the door

Peter started talking to staff about the day of the Birthday party.
"Yeah not to mention the amount of times I died." He laughed.

The door opens but the ship was empty, except for a piece of paper with the same job that they were on now.

Quill did the same thing, meanwhile Sage was looking around.

"Yeah not to mention the amount of times I died." He laughed.

The door opens but the ship was empty, except for a piece of paper with the same job that they were on now.

Quill did the same thing, meanwhile Sage was looking around.
"AMOUNT OF TIMES!?" Lyris asked. "Yeah as in more than once." Pinto said.

"Hm." Corinn looked around. He shouted into the darkenss. "ECHO!'

They got a list of attandees on a guest form and the clock in schedule giving them a list of employees that worked that day.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back