• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Miss Ravenwood's Gifted Acadmey

MissJessiRaven said:
"Ah, what is wrong? Your hurt, aren't you?" Cadence asked with a worried expression. Today has been the weirdest, emotionally birthday ever... Maybe it will all be better if she baked a cake later on for everyone, cadence thought.
'I-I'm fine.. r-really.." He'd hiss through his teeth in pain. Noticing the cat, he'd give a small grin, remembering some things from his past.

Last edited by a moderator:
Lucian walked to the three students with a worried expression,still scratching his forehead lightly.

"Cadence,is everything all right?" His glanced fell on the new student,whom he didn't recognize. "We should probably take him to the infirmary. Actually,the three of you are coming with me so the nurse can check on you. It's necessary after that fight."

Lucian crossed his arms and waited,not accepting no for an answer.

I lean out the window and give an extremely high-pitched whistle, barely audible to humans, after a moment my pet white-feathered hawk floats down to me and lands on the window next to me

Cadence nodded, "It was a pleasure meeting you, Laurence.." And turned to Lucian. "And what if I say no? Besides, I am going to do a little surprise for my birthday later which needs time." She started thinking that Lucian couldn't eat cake, perhaps she will prepare something for him for a small celebration for her birthday. She then glanced at her shoulder and hesitated.

KaalysBR said:
Lucian walked to the three students with a worried expression,still scratching his forehead lightly.
"Cadence,is everything all right?" His glanced fell on the new student,whom he didn't recognize. "We should probably take him to the infirmary. Actually,the three of you are coming with me so the nurse can check on you. It's necessary after that fight."

Lucian crossed his arms and waited,not accepting no for an answer.

I'd nod timidly, my skin having gone pale suddenly, as I shivered a bit.

"I could easily drag you there if I want,Miss Cadence." Lucian's voice sounded completely serious. "Let me remind you that I am your friend,but also your teacher. If I say that I want you all to be checked out, you will-"

He suddenly stopped once he saw the new student getting pale and walked quickly over to him. He held his arm for support,gesturing towards the infirmary.

"All right,end of discussion. Can you walk,mister?"

@Otakubeats @MissJessiRaven

KaalysBR said:
"I could easily drag you there if I want,Miss Cadence." Lucian's voice sounded completely serious. "Let me remind you that I am your friend,but also your teacher. If I say that I want you all to be checked out, you will-"
He suddenly stopped once he saw the new student getting pale and walked quickly over to him. He held his arm for support,gesturing towards the infirmary.

"All right,end of discussion. Can you walk,mister?"

@Otakubeats @MissJessiRaven
"I-" I would fall over, my breathing ragged.

Shay purred a bit and looked up at the boy. He noticed the boy go pale, and he seemingly frowned. He meowed quietly when the boy passed out, and walked over to his side. @Otakubeats

I pet my hawk with a delicate finger while it preens itself. "Did you hunt any prey today?" I ponder, not expecting an answer "you are the only one i have left, you know..." I say while stroking down his feathers that match my hair.

Lucian gently held the boy before he hit the ground,holding him with ease as he walked towards the infirmary,doing his best not to rock his arms too much.

"I think he is in shock after the attack,Cadence. I will feel better once the nurse takes a look at him."

He entered he infirmary and placed Laurence on a medical bed. The nurse gasped and quickly ran over to check him.

@MissJessiRaven @Otakubeats

KaalysBR said:
Lucian gently held the boy before he hit the ground,holding him with ease as he walked towards the infirmary,doing his best not to rock his arms too much.
"I think he is in shock after the attack,Cadence. I will feel better once the nurse takes a look at him."

He entered he infirmary and placed Laurence on a medical bed. The nurse gasped and quickly ran over to check him.

@MissJessiRaven @Otakubeats
The nurse would easily be able to find the poisoned wound on his side. The injury looked like it had been there for at least a day or so now. It was a bit amazing that he hadn't collapsed before now.

Cadence continued to pet the cat Shay to be a stress reliever, she calmed down. "Could you do something, nurse?"

I hold my finger out and the hawk jumps onto it. "Let's go see if there is anything to do, shall we?" I say, comforted by the presence of my pet, while i walk into the corridors

The nurse rushed to the back of the infirmary and came back with a syringe as soon as she noticed the poisoned wound. She applied the shot that would kill the poison to it,then cleaned the blood and applied bandages to the student's side. Lucian stayed close to them both,an expression of apprehension in his eyes.

"
He just needs to rest,Mr.Lucian. You can leave now if you'd like."

"I'd prefer to stay until he wakes up,Nurse Bailey. But thank you."

She nodded to Lucian,blushing lightly as she looked up at his tall form.

"
I can't understand why he didn't tell anyone about this wound..."

"I will ask him when he feels better."

KaalysBR said:
The nurse rushed to the back of the infirmary and came back with a syringe as soon as she noticed the poisoned wound. She applied the shot that would kill the poison to it,then cleaned the blood and applied bandages to the student's side. Lucian stayed close to them both,an expression of apprehension in his eyes.
"
He just needs to rest,Mr.Lucian. You can leave now if you'd like."

"I'd prefer to stay until he wakes up,Nurse Bailey. But thank you."

She nodded to Lucian,blushing lightly as she looked up at his tall form.

"
I can't understand why he didn't tell anyone about this wound..."

"I will ask him when he feels better."

I would wake a few minutes after this, panic filling my eyes.

I wander down the hallways, not knowing where exactly i am going, just knowing that skew seems to like travelling without having to flying

Ldybug123 said:
Shay looked down at the boy, jumping out of Cadence's arms. He sat at the end of the boy's bed, hoping to calm him down. @Otakubeats
I'd calm a bit, anxiety still putting me on an edge, as my eyes darted around the room frantically looking for an escape route

"Laurence, there is nothing to be afraid of. We are just taking care of you.." Cadence said calmly and sat at an empty chair, staring at Lucian and Laurence.

I hear chatter ahead of me and decide to wander in, hoping i am not out of place, a cool wind following me as i wander into the nurse's office

"Kiara," Cadence commented and placed a hand on her back, "Let you not be in pain anymore." The blood started to slowly fade away and the skin started mending. "Be careful, alright?" She smiled and started shivering from the too refreshing cold and looked at Priscella. "Allo." She greeted and saw the hawk, petting it carefully, cautious. (Sorry if I spelt the name wrong @Trust I got confused if its e or i)

Users who are viewing this thread

Back