• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Miss Ravenwood's Gifted Acadmey

"I can't use my powers right now." Lucian admitted,having burned most of his source. "But promise that I will do so as soon as I can. Although I should probably talk to the headmistress first."

Lucian sighed and held onto Nicholas's hand,still muttering to him that it was okay.

"Talk to me tomorrow,Cadence. And we can surely work on that."

He walked forward with some difficulty,stumbling a bit in some places until they reached the infirmary. The nurse insisted to check on him and Lucian allowed her to do so with some displeasure,still distrustful of doctors. He had no idea about how they could make medicine that worked in vampires.

He left the room and headed to the headmistress' place,walking with less difficulty now. Taking a quick glance inside,he pushed the door open.

"Headmistress? I just came to check if you have more questions about...what happened back there."

@MissJessiRaven

Head mistress looked over at Lucian and crossed her arms at her desk. "That Cadence is trouble. However, I do wonder, why you didn't stop the fight between the two. What were you planning? For them to lose their heads?" She asked, quite curiously with sarcasm.

Cadence looked at Shay. "I could take care of that wound, at least let me heal it..." The teen replies. "It's the only day I can heal until Christmas. I feel bad for cutting into you like that..." @KaalysBR @Ldybug123

MissJessiRaven said:
Head mistress looked over at Lucian and crossed her arms at her desk. "That Cadence is trouble. However, I do wonder, why you didn't stop the fight between the two. What were you planning? For them to lose their heads?" She asked, quite curiously with sarcasm.
Cadence looked at Shay. "I could take care of that wound, at least let me heal it..." The teen replies. "It's the only day I can heal until Christmas. I feel bad for cutting into you like that..." @KaalysBR @Ldybug123
I'd dash past the group, another student tailing me with a sword, my wings cut and bleeding.

Lucian sighed,pulling a chair and sitting in front of the headmistress.

"Cadence is powerful beyond her comprehension. If you want to describe that power as troublesome,so be it. But I wanted to see the full scope of her abilities before I broke the fight. Once they wounded themselves,I was ready to step in." He sighed,looking down at his torn shirt. "But I didn't have a chance to do so."

Last edited by a moderator:
Head mistress scowled at first and then softened. "I apologize that you have gotten hurt, sir." She spoke, "I will say that you were quite brave doing that. You may train her, but I must tell you, if she still becomes trouble and someone dies in her hands... I am afraid I'll have to... send her home." She looked down at her folded hands with a frown. "I will you give some weeks to train her, if I see no improvement, I have to. For the safety of the students."

Cadence smiled back at Shay until she saw drops of blood from the hallway and a winged person running from another student. "Ah, Ah?" She shook her head surprised and looked again. "Shay come with me for a second, I'll get you bandaged up, I insist, then we shall see who the new person is."

The older kid would tackle me putting the blade against my neck. "This is what demons like you deserve Crowboy"

I would struggle, desperately, unable to escape. Fear lighting my eyes.

Lucian nodded,rising from his chair with a resigned expression.

"I don't expect anything lessen than perfection from Cadence. I am fond of her,but if she doesn't succeed,I will agree with your verdict." His expression softened a bit at her words. "Protecting the students will always be my first priority,even if I am wounded in their place. I was only doing my job. But I thank you,Headmistress. I am grateful for the opportunity to be teaching in this school."

He bowed politely to her,waiting to see if she needed anything else from him.

"I won't bother you any further. Do you need me to do anything else?"

Cadence walks out of the hallway and sees the winged boy being tackled"H-hey! Stop that!" She rushed over and pins the bully on the ground with a knife to the throat. "Stop it right there, There will be no violence anymore! None! You hear me! This kind of treatment will not be tolerated, none to my fellow students!"

Head mistress, "Check the .." She tried to remember the kid with the shape shifting cat ability, "Shat, or whatever. He was hurt from Cadence, he needs to be tended to." Head mistress rose up and sensed a new student about in the hallways. "I'll tend to the new student."

The older kid would laugh and teleport away. I'd back into a wall, visibly afraid, shaking. 'D-Don't h-hurt me."

"A-are you okay? Your wings!" Cadence slowly approaches to the kid, reaching out a hand towards him. "I'm Cadence.."

MissJessiRaven said:
"A-are you okay? Your wings!" Cadence slowly approaches to the kid, reaching out a hand towards him. "I'm Cadence.."
I'd flinch a bit, trembling. "L-l-Laurence Zvhal..." I timidly take her hand, my wings tensed in pain.

"Shay" Lucian corrected,walking out of the room as he heard the commotion outside.

He ran into the corridor in time to see the student with the sword. Lucian grabbed him and pinned him against the wall,a low growl coming out of his throat. The teacher never lost his temper,but it was happening now.

"Why don't you pick someone of your own size?"

The student looked scared as Lucian's eyes turned completely black.

https://www.rpnation.com/profile/34960-missjessiraven/

https://www.rpnation.com/profile/34708-otakubeats/@Otakubeats

https://www.rpnation.com/profile/34708-otakubeats/

Cadence starts to smile, "I won't hurt you, I am a friend." She grabbed his hand more tightly in reassurance and touches his wings, her hands ruffled the feathers of the wings as the feathers grew and mended.

KaalysBR said:
"Shay" Lucian corrected,walking out of the room as he heard the commotion outside.
He ran into the corridor in time to see the student with the sword. Lucian grabbed him and pinned him against the wall,a low growl coming out of his throat. The teacher never lost his temper,but it was happening now.

"Why don't you pick someone of your own size?"

The student looked scared as Lucian's eyes turned completely black.

https://www.rpnation.com/profile/34960-missjessiraven/

https://www.rpnation.com/profile/34708-otakubeats/@Otakubeats

https://www.rpnation.com/profile/34708-otakubeats/
The student would mumble something about demons deserving it, before he wiggled free bolting down the hall.

MissJessiRaven said:
Cadence starts to smile, "I won't hurt you, I am a friend." She grabbed his hand more tightly in reassurance and touches his wings, her hands ruffled the feathers of the wings as the feathers grew and mended.
I'd give a small squeak before relaxing. "T-t-thanks."

"You're a demon, aren't you?" She said and stopped messing with his wings. "I have a cursed touch, but today, being my birthday, my hair is strangley blonde highlited in my brown hair... and I can heal and touch people and living things without rotting them."

MissJessiRaven said:
"You're a demon, aren't you?" She said and stopped messing with his wings. "I have a cursed touch, but today, being my birthday, my hair is strangley blonde highlited in my brown hair... and I can heal and touch people and living things without rotting them."
I would immediately look away sad. "S-sorta...p-please don't hit me for it.." He'd shy away a bit afraid.

Lucian's eyes were still black as his form disappeared and reappeared in front of the student,grabbing him by the neck.

He stopped suddenly once he realized what he was about to do,then bit his lip to calm himself. The taste of blood in his mouth was soothing,and he loosened his grip on the boy.

"You are suspended for one month for seriously wounding another student based on your prejudice. If I see your face again before this time is up,I will make sure to make your life in this school become hell."

He allowed the student to run off now,touching his forehead as a headache stared to appear.

Cadence only smiled and brushed his wings softly again, curious. "Are you okay now? Do they still hurt?"

MissJessiRaven said:
Cadence only smiled and brushed his wings softly again, curious. "Are you okay now? Do they still hurt?"
"I-i'm f-fine." I'd suddenly wince, holding my side, cursing under my breath.

"Ah, what is wrong? Your hurt, aren't you?" Cadence asked with a worried expression. Today has been the weirdest, emotionally birthday ever... Maybe it will all be better if she baked a cake later on for everyone, cadence thought.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back