• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Miss Ravenwood's Gifted Acadmey

Cadence wavers from her lack of balance but stood straight still in her stance. She giggled, "I do not care if you do blood shed, it is a battle. I can heal later." She rushed up and spun into a kick pushing Shay away.

Kiara grew scared, 'I don't think this is a good time' She thought. she then left the room and made her way to the cafeteria.

Cadence winces, squeezing her eyes shut but grits her teeth. Just imagine this is fighting one of your cousins and nephews. A regular fight on your 14 and 15th birthday. Except your 18 now, she thought to herself. She let the blood drip as she opened her eyes again and shoved the tiger off of me, wondering if the tiniest of pain could hurt, she stomped her heel into his foot of her boots. To just distract him until she had to grab her pocket knife from her strap of the dress. @Ldybug123

Last edited by a moderator:
Kiara ate her food in silence. She yawned, 'maybe I should sleep' she said to herself. she walked in the direction of her room and passed the room of the fighting people. She stopped and saw some blood on them, she then saw a student watching. "What's going on?" she asked the girl.

@Trust

"H-huh?" I mumble, surprised at being talked to, i seem to disappear a small distortion in the air where i was as the hallway gets much colder.

@Tola

Following the sudden burst of noises Leah found herself walking into an arena where two students were fighting it out. Leah recognized the students from the cafeteria yesterday and smirked to herself. With their past's a fight between the both of them should be interesting. However Leah did notice the change in hair girl of the girl and pondered if this meant something had changed, Leah also noticed the blood but continued to stand leaning against a wall

(Sorry for leaving,my internet is horrible today.)

Lucian had drifted into his own thoughts,but now his mind was back at the ongoing battle of the two students.

Cadence stood still, awaiting for the next move as she brushed the crimson blood off of her shoulder as it started to drip down and she winced as it started to sting. @Ldybug123

(You are fine, dear friend, take your time ^.^ My internet and I are having a small battle right now as I am also typing up Chapter One of my book. Gotta love the technology. @KaalysBR)

There were very few things Vincent knew about his ability. One fact that he was sure of, however, was that speeding up his brain took a lot of calories. Which was why that when he finally located a small restaurant - a cafe, really - he ordered about four sandwiches.

Wallet aching, the young man sat patiently at one of the outdoor tables by himself, munching on the second or third serving. It was nice, to be able to spend some time alone and reflect. Taking a large tome and a notebook out of his bag, Vee silently scribbled down something into the pages of the latter as he read the former. It was a religious text, one of the many that he had been studying for quite a while. De Biran was right; the fear of death, and what comes after, makes people turn to a higher power. Vincent was still hoping that he wouldn't have to find out whether the afterlife existed for a while, but if he did have a heart attack one day, he wanted to be ready for whatever met him.

Cadence bit her lip as she dodged and shoved the back of the pocket knife in the stomach of the tiger, hoping that it would shove him away to make him not really steady.

Leah raised her eyebrows as the fight got more intense. She was right, the two of them were gonna give as good as it gets and not back down regardless of what happened. Taking a quick glance around she also saw a new female student and teacher and told herself she would need to introduce herself in the future.

Cadence was surprised how bad it had dug into him when he jerked, she had dropped the knife. "Shit.." Cadence bit her lip, standing still. "I-I.." She suddenly felt guilt for hurting him with a weapon in the battle. "S-sorry."

I rush towards the two after seeing that the battle had stopped, incapable of healing, instead i lower the temperature of the harmed areas, effectively numbing the wounds and lessening the pain considerably

"I-I.." Cadence runs up to him, "Today is different, I don't have my curse." She said as she put her hand on his wound even though it made him wince, "I could heal you, Shay." Her blue eyes stared at his in worry and guilt. "I never meant to hurt you, I thought I had used the back of the knife, the non-sharp part, but I may have grabbed the knife out of my strap upside down." She breathed. "My apologies, dearest Shay."

Lucian stood up,ready to stop the fight until he caught a glance of two students using magic in the back of the Arena. They were obviously trying to hide from the teachers.

One of them seemed to be a vampire,the other was a mage. Lucian didn't think much of the battle until the mage shouted a spell.

Vampire's bane.

Lucian gasped and teleported immediately,knowing that the vampire student would die if the spell hit him. The magic caught the teacher in the middle of his chest,severely burning Lucian's arms and chest. He stumbled to the ground,gasping at the pain from the spell. The mage student looked horrified.

Shay looked at Pricilla as she numbed his wound. "Thank you..." He said quietly to her. He then looked up at Cadence. "No...that's-" He paused as he heard some pained gasps. He ran to where they had come from and saw Lucian on the ground. He rushed over to him. "A...are you ok? Do you need help?" He asked Lucian frantically. @MissJessiRaven @KaalysBR @Trust

Users who are viewing this thread

Back