• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Miss Ravenwood's Gifted Acadmey

Cadence looked at the flower and slipped it in her hair as she went back inside and continued to jog. She remembered jogging was her life, track and music was always her life, it soothed her when the teen couldn't deal without human interaction or showing people her feelings. The excited teenager ran and ran, until her lungs finally felt like they were closing in she started walking. Cadence was already bored even with her rare ability to interact with people. Was there something to do?

Shay figured he had some time to kill before class started. He decided to explore the school a bit. He left the dorm and began walking around. He wasn't paying attention to where he was going and bumped into Cadence. He fell to the ground and looked at her. "I...I'm so sorry..." He said quietly to her, his ears flat against his head. His tail flicked back and forth. @MissJessiRaven

Last edited by a moderator:
I walk into the main entrance of the school, after enrolling i just sit outside where my class is supposed to begin soon."nobody is here yet..." I say to myself, nervous that i might be at the wrong place

Leah followed the corridors, wanting to explore more of the school before class, until she reached what looked like a sparing room. Peeking in she saw the teacher that had memories of war hitting a punching bag. Unsure of whether she should approach or not she watched from the doorway, recalling the memories she had seen in his head.

Cadence smiled and held out a hand towards Timothy. "It's quite alright." She smiled. @Ldybug123

The head mistress could tell there was someone new outside and dashed quite quickly to the new student. "W-Welcome!" She said out of breathe. @Trust

Shay grabbed Cadence's hand and stood up. His ears stood straight up now, his tail still flicking back and forth. He smiled shyly at her. @MissJessiRaven

Last edited by a moderator:
Head mistress grinned and gestured among the school behind her, "My dear, I am Miss Ravenwood. Here, you will learn all about your ability and attend regular core classes." She smiled, "You have an hour and 40 minutes to get unpacked and ready for school. I believe you will most definitley like it here."

Cadence smiled back and tilted her head. "I don't think I've formally introduced myself. My name is Cadence Xavier, and you are?" Cadence grew excited, she got to help someone up! Without wearing her gloves! On her birthday!

Trust said:
(You write books? That's awesome! Good luck!)
(Aww thanks, I've written 14 different novels and 3 poems. I cannot wait to get one that is published, since Dystopian future is a hit right now, I'm trying it out. :) )

MissJessiRaven said:
(Aww thanks, I've written 14 different novels and 3 poems. I cannot wait to get one that is published, since Dystopian future is a hit right now, I'm trying it out. :) )
(Good luck with it)

Ldybug123 said:
(Wait my character's name isn't Timothy :P )
"My name's Shay McAllister...it sounds girly but...my parents expected me to be a girl so..." He said shyly to Cadence. @MissJessiRaven
(haha, alright, lol)

Cadence shrugs, "Things happen. If I was a boy, my mother would name me Cen. What brings you up and about?" She smiled sweetly with a small, light giggle.

(I have too many other characters :P )

"I figured I had some time to kill before classes started...so I decided to explore a bit..." Shay said quietly to Cadence, his tail flicking back and forth. @MissJessiRaven

"Ah, then, I shouldn't bother your exploration, huh?" Cadence shrugged with a smile. She soon started to whisper, "If you would like, we could both explore the restricted area, break a few rules or two?"

((Who wants to be my reader of chapter one after it is finished?? I can give you my email or you can give you mine in the conversation/pm thingy. ^^ It's just an offer, no one has to do it. I haven't figured a title and it's just a draft, if you have any ideas, I would love to hear them.))

"Cool, cause, I like to pick locks. Let's hurry though before Lucian or Ravenwood catches us." Cadence held a mischievous grin as she held Shay's hand and started to run.

I watch as two students run past me, one seemed to be dragging the other along, i giggle as they run past

"Hi there!" Cadence waved to the girl with light hair, "Wanna be my dorm mate, you seem nice!" She commented with a grin and then looked at Shay. "If we do get caught, at least it will be the best birthday ever. I also get to train, so, perhaps a great day." She smiled and turned the corner to the restricted doors.

"W-what?" I say to the wind as the duo were already gone. "Sure..." I say to myself, a cold breeze picking up as it tends to do when i get nervous.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back