• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Miss Ravenwood's Gifted Acadmey

Lucian stood in the outside of the school,smoking a cigarette silently. He watched the smoke float away as he sighed,observing himself in the reflex of the ground.

He would have to hunt soon,or the darkness would take over him. Black spots appeared in his green eyes already.

Vincent awoke, which was an issue since he hadn't meant to fall asleep in the first place. A jacket was draped over him - probably Cadence's doing. Overclocking usually drained his energy, but he shouldn't have dozed off.

Remembering the experiments, he quickly walked over to the readouts. 8/10 of the test tubes showed little or no improvement in the blood cell deterioration. One had sharply improved, but only lasted for a few minutes. The last one showed moderate improvement. It wasn't much, but medical developments took diligence.

Lucian walked through the outside of the school,still looking for students who might be sneaking out. He would usually be nice to those unless they were doing something illegal.

He suddenly felt sick and leaned against the wall,coughing black blood out from his lungs. He took a deep breath and pushed himself away,stumbling to the outside of the schools. He couldn't postpone it anymore,and there was a forest nearby.

Running to it with blinding speed,Lucian grabbed the first animal in his line of vision,sucking the life out of it. He only noticed it was a deer after pulling his face away from it.

The red blood slid through his chin,but his clothes were impeccable as always. Taking a deep breath he pushed himself upwards.

Animal blood is ineffective. It would be much easier if I just got a hum-

He stopped himself immediately. Those thoughts weren't his. They were the disease speaking. With a sigh he went back to the school ground,taping the leaves away from his clothes.

Cadence, although hungry and starving, made it out in the hallways, blinded by no lights but with darkness as she carefully made her way slowly through the school. "Please.. please.. don't get lost."

Lucian took a deep breath before following the scent of the headmistress. He was meant to meet up with her,although he knew he was a bit late. He found her in the halls and approached the woman quietly,his feet barely resonating against the ground.

"
Headmistress. I apologize for being late."

"Don't apologize." Head mistress smiled. "I'll go check the tower labs before I head to my slumber and lock the labs, would you mind locking the restricted area? Afterwards, you can do what ever you want." Head mistress gave him the keys to 7 doors and walks away quickly.

Cadence could hear light footsteps from a hallway and small chatter, with this, she dashes off the opposite way although her shoes made a clicking noise, she tried to be quick. She looked for a place to hide but there was no room in sight. "Ack!" She heathed in frustration, stamping her foot in the ground.

(Ahhh that is so nice! Thank you,I love the way you roleplay as well <3 @MissJessiRaven )

"Of course,mistress. I won't take long."

Lucian took the keys with him,following the path that would lead him to the forbidden doors. He stopped suddenly once he heard the voice of a girl,his form disappearing in the midst of shadows and reappearing behind the student. He gently held her shoulders and turned her around.

"
Miss Cadence,you seem to be lost..." The sound of his voice became faint once he felt the darkness inside of her,trying to reach him at his touch. "Lesson number one,miss Cadence. You cannot kill which is already dead."

Cadence looked at Lucian with a shocked face could only see his faint shadow towards me. "Lucian... I-I think I could hurt you." She breathed a sigh, "I am lost, however, Please do not let head mistress Ravenwood know that I snuck out. I was only taking care of something." This was the only person who was resistant to her curse, she realized. However he was already dead, that is why. She bit her lip, and kept thinking negative thoughts of her curse.

(thx!)

Kiara managed to pick up her feet and walk to her bed room. once she saw her bed she jumped in it and fell asleep. She didn't care if the bed was hers or not, all she cared about was sleeping and prayed that she wouldn't get anymore nightmares.

Last edited by a moderator:
Lucian saw the fear in the expression of Cadence through the dim light coming from outside,his eyes reacting to every faint glow and expanding it. He squeezed the girl's arms gently,hoping to offer some comfort. The fear for her own powers was obvious inside of her.

"I have a condition,lass. I will let this slide if you do two things for me. First,you will tell me where you were going. Second,you will allow me to train you so you can use your gift properly. You have much power inside of yourself,and it could be used for good. Accept this and I will forget that I saw you today." He held two fingers up with a smile. "Promise of the vampire."

"Well.." She looked to the side and back to him, sighing. "Fine. I was going to sneak an apple or two and go back to the lab and check on someone and then go to the dorm. I will let you train me, but it may be hard, Lucian."

Lucian nodded,pulling a strand of dark hair away from his face and setting it behind his ear. He didn't question the girl any further. The word of the students was usually enough for him.

"
Then I will be taking you there and wait until you leave. Sorry,Cadence. School regulations." He dropped the "miss" by reflex,turning around and pointing to the cafeteria. "I didn't expect it to be easy. But I do expect to see strength and dedication from you. Prove to me that you want to learn,and we will have a good relationship."

Lucian held her arm in the dark as he walked to the cafeteria,keeping her from getting lost.

"I don't understand, why do you want to help me?" Cadence asked quizically and walked with him, heart racing as she can touch someone that doesn't wither and fall. It was a different sensation. "I also don't understand no matter how many times I explore this place, I still get lost.." She sighs, blowing a long strand of her brown locks that was in her face which have been bothering her for some while when she was running earlier.

*After a while, Pawool awoke and wandered out, looking for a drink. His eyes glowed brightly in the dark, their cyan color. He yawned and you could hear the click clack of his hooves hitting the floor. He sniffed the air but couldnt smell anything in particular*

Cadence heard small sounds on the floor, "Someone else is awake... Could it be the gentleman I met earlier..?" She whispered to herself, hoping the vampire, Lucian wouldn't hear her.

"You are my student,and obviously a good person. I may be curious about the extent of your abilities as well. So far I have many reasons as to why I should help you,and none to tell me that I shouldn't. So for now,I will definitely help."

Lucian heard her whisper,but made no comment on it. It wasn't his place to intrude. They reached the cafeteria and he opened the door with a slight frown,peaking inside the dark room. He pulled some tables aside so Cadence wouldn't trip on them.

"I feel like I'm breaking some horrible rule by doing this. Oh,well. Grab what you like,Cadence."

Last edited by a moderator:
*Pawool heard the noise and went to where the sound was coming from. He then got a faint whiff of blood, but shrugged it off* "Hello?" *His glowing cyan eyes scanned the cafeteria until he saw the two* "what two in here for? drink...? thirsty?"

"Hey," She smirked at Lucian, "If you are, at least you have some fun in you to do so." She giggles and see Pawool. "Hi stranger." She greeted. "I came to grab just something small to eat, how was the dinner? Why are you here?"

"I am sure to find some water or something.. What would you like?" She asked as she grabbed herself an apple and it withered and rotted. She sighs, "Even with my stupid gloves fruit rots." Cadence decided to grab a wrap and covered another apple and took a small bite of it.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back