• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Miss Ravenwood's Gifted Acadmey

"Oh, oh.. You think I'm a teacher.." the teenager grins. "Well, that is a great compliment. I look mature?" Cadence strikes a pose then laughs it off. "I don't care if you play and sing. It was lovely.. If you are looking for headmistress, I could take you to her." The brunette smiled even more, happy to have met someone with music interest. "What is your name?"

(In case you gotten confused. Cadence is a student. Headmistress is the head person of the school. I play both parts but I always let people know when I switch to Headmistress. Haha. Sorry! @FrostRaven))

"n-no thank you" he hurries out with his eye to the floor "that was embarrassing" he thought

(sorry you control multiple characters and its been a long time)

Cadence bit her lip and felt alone, she heaved a sigh, sitting down against the wall. She let her head rest against the cold brick wall. She at once began to sing, she only sing when she is confused, upset or lonely, looking up at the ceiling.

The head mistress was crammed in her office with paperwork, writing and typing on the computer. She slammed her reading glasses on the desk and one of the glass broke. "Damn busy day."

MissJessiRaven said:
Cadence bit her lip and felt alone, she heaved a sigh, sitting down against the wall. She let her head rest against the cold brick wall. She at once began to sing, she only sing when she is confused, upset or lonely, looking up at the ceiling.
The head mistress was crammed in her office with paperwork, writing and typing on the computer. She slammed her reading glasses on the desk and one of the glass broke. "Damn busy day."
Laurence wandered in, and noticed her. "hey." He gave her a small grin.

Cadence immediately stops singing and stares at Laurence and then stares back at the ceiling, unfazed. "Hey, what are ya up to?"

Users who are viewing this thread

Back