• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Miss Ravenwood's Gifted Acadmey

Lucian sat in a chair by Laurence's bed,holding onto his hand gently. He could feel the magic exhaustion inside of the boy.

"Laurence...you can get through this. I don't know if you are listening to me in there,but I know you can do it."

"Just Ame, Please."

She had managed to get out before he was off to do other things. Sitting down she leaned herself aganisnt the wall. unsure if she should wait or just go.

@KaalysBR

Last edited by a moderator:
I grit my teeth in frustration as i see Laurence, unconcious, in the bed. "Leave him alone, bullies" I think ro myself, sliding down next to Lucian and putting my cold hand onto his forehead

Lucian projected his thoughts towards the student that has spoken to him later. Only she could hear him now. He didn't use this power often,and his mental voice sounded slightly rusty.

"Ame,it seems like the situation is solved now. I can speak to you if you'd like to do so."

He rose his eyes towards Priscilla as she sat by his side. Holding Laurence's hand into his,he projected his own powers towards the boy,taking care so that it wouldn't harm him. He was giving part of his powers to the boy so he would recover faster.

When he was done,he leaned back in his chair,breathing with some difficulty and going pale.

@Otakubeats

KaalysBR said:
Lucian projected his thoughts towards the student that has spoken to him later. Only she could hear him now. He didn't use this power often,and his mental voice sounded slightly rusty.

"Ame,it seems like the situation is solved now. I can speak to you if you'd like to do so."

He rose his eyes towards Priscilla as she sat by his side. Holding Laurence's hand into his,he projected his own powers towards the boy,taking care so that it wouldn't harm him. He was giving part of his powers to the boy so he would recover faster.

When he was done,he leaned back in his chair,breathing with some difficulty and going pale.

"A-are you alright?!? Did the bullies hurt you too!?" I ask, a hint of anger in my voice when i say the word "bullies". They better not be hurting my friends...

Lucian closed his eyes for a second,regaining his balance before opening them again and shaking his head. He held Priscilla hand reassuringly.

"No,don't worry. I was just trying to make things easier for Laurence. He might recover faster with a share of my power."

@Trust

KaalysBR said:
Lucian closed his eyes for a second,regaining his balance before opening them again and shaking his head. He held Priscilla hand reassuringly.
"No,don't worry. I was just trying to make things easier for Laurence. He might recover faster with a share of my power."

@Trust
Laurence shot upward, before wincing and laying back down. "What...." He blinked a bit confused.

@KaalysBR

KaalysBR said:

@Otakubeats

She lefted her head slightly at the sound of another voice in her head. 'Not use to that at all.' she mumbled getting up.

"that would be great, if your not tired that is?" She sent back.

"I'm fine,Ame. Meet me at the infirmary when you can. I will be here."

Lucian's attention was turned back to Laurence as the boy woke up. He smiled at him and tried to stand,but the lack of power made him fall back to the chair. With a sigh,Lucian decided to stay sitting.

"Mr.Laurence. How do you feel?"

@Otakubeats @LilyannaGaming

KaalysBR said:

Lucian's attention was turned back to Laurence as the boy woke up. He smiled at him and tried to stand,but the lack of power made him fall back to the chair. With a sigh,Lucian decided to stay sitting.

"Like I got stabbed, twice." He rubbed his eyes with one hand, still a bit tired.

*Pawool walked down the hall in Alien form. He went to the bathroom and stared at his reflexion. The other boys were looking at him like he was crazy*

"Oh. Sorry. I'm a bit out of it." Lucian replied,and it was true. It would take a while for him to recover his powers. "I sent them away as soon as I found you. I aided in the speed of your recovery with some of my powers. You might experience some...weird shadows following you. Nothing serious. We are currently in the infirmary."

@Otakubeats

((Hey guys, I am back! Sorry I haven't been on, got graduated, had a field trip, spent a day facing a horrible fever and went to a few graduation parties))

KaalysBR said:
"Oh. Sorry. I'm a bit out of it." Lucian replied,and it was true. It would take a while for him to recover his powers. "I sent them away as soon as I found you. I aided in the speed of your recovery with some of my powers. You might experience some...weird shadows following you. Nothing serious. We are currently in the infirmary."
@Otakubeats
He nodded.

Ame walked quietly to the infirmary as instructed. Sighing as she noticed a faint limp on her left side. Looking at it blankly as she walked.

Sighing she opened the imfirmary door walking in straight and somewhat confident way.

KaalysBR said:

Lucian stood as the girl walked in,feeling a sense of familiarity from seeing another vampire. He approached her with a smile.

"Well,Ame. Did you want to ask me any questions? I'm imagining they concern vampirism."

SHe shuffled uncomfortably as the subject was brought up. She usally kept the fact hidden, having only turned a few months ago after all.

Out of habit she talked telepathicly.

'Yes, I was only turned a few months ago and was left with not knowing hardly anything except what little things I know.' she replied.

Lucian nodded,gesturing towards the bench in the back of the infirmary. Sitting on it,he looked back at me.

"I can tell you the basics. You won't die in the sunlight,but it will weaken your powers. Human blood will keep you sustained for longer than animal blood. You can sleep if you'd like,but it's not necessary. Garlic doesn't do anything to us,but a cross will still burn your skin. Fire is very dangerous to our kind." He searched for information in his mind. "Every vampire has increased speed and strength,but some powers vary from vampire to vampire. For example,you seen to have a talent with projecting your thoughts. You can do it from farther than I can."

She sat beside him him quietly listening.

"Actually I was born telepathic, My powers are Earth and water Manipulation I assume." She said quietly. Then noted what he said about what he said on the sun. "I noticed the sun thing. It makes me feel........odd." She said "But other than the blood and powers that's all I knew." She said looking at him trying to keep from fidgeting.

@KaalysBR

"You seem to be a young vampire,so it must be hard to contain your desire near human. You will learn how to contain your hunger in time,and also how to accept yourself. Although the last part may be the hardest." A sad smile crossed his face. "Not everyone considers being immortal a gift."

@LilyannaGaming

Users who are viewing this thread

Back