• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Miss Ravenwood's Gifted Acadmey

I shuffle awkwardly next to Tia after having gotten lost in the school, mistaking her for someone else. "S-sarah..?" I look truly happy for a moment, tugging lightly on her arm

looks at you, for a moment before seemingly disappearing, right before your eyes. "S-s-sorry....." Comes from the air i had been in a second ago, you feel the clinging to your arm disappear as i shuffle away

Lucian checked the corridors quietly,stopping for a moment to help some students with History questions. He notices a student walking in his direction and recognizes her and the cold sensation that e carries.

"
Miss Priscilla? Are you all right?"

@Trust

Last edited by a moderator:
KaalysBR said:
Lucian checked the corridors quietly,stopping for a moment to help some students with History questions. He notices a student walking in his direction and recognizes her and the cold sensation that e carries.
"
Miss Priscilla? Are you all right?"

@Trust
"Hmm?" I raise my head from staring at the ground and give a small nod with tears in my eyes. "I-I'm f-fine..." I mumble "just remembered s-something..."

Lucian notices the tears and rises one hand,wiping them by reflex. His skin was about as cold as hers.

"Why don't we sit down and you tell me what you remembered?"

He gestured towards a bench nearby.

@Trust

I sit down on the bench. "I-i thought I-i s-saw one of m-my friends fr-from my h-home... She's dead n-now... I...." I break into tears before i can finish the sentence. "I didn't mean to..."

@KaalysBR

Last edited by a moderator:
Lucian sat down by Priscilla's side,gently wrapping one hand around her shoulders so she could cry against him. For a teacher,he got too attached to his students,but that was something he simply couldn't change.

"Oh,I understand. I doubt it was your fault,Priscilla. You miss someone that was dear to you and there is nothing wrong with that."

@Trust

I bury my head into your chest, tears running down my face while i try to control myself. My hair in disarray

Lucian comforted Priscilla as she leaned against his chest,pulling her hair gently to the back of her ear.

"
Don't hold your pain to yourself or it might control you. It is good to let your feelings out sometimes."

@Trust

After about 5 minutes i manage to stop crying, my face a bit red from all the tears. "S-sorry... I-i lost i-it a b-bit there..."

Lucian shook his head,pulling a handkerchief from his pocket and using it to dry the tears from her face.

"
Don't apologize for having feelings. Apologize when you don't have any. I am here for my students whenever they need me."

He pulled himself up from the bench and gestured to the kitchen.

"I haven't seen you eating much. Are you hungry?"

@Trust

KaalysBR said:
Lucian shook his head,pulling a handkerchief from his pocket and using it to dry the tears from her face.
"
Don't apologize for having feelings. Apologize when you don't have any. I am here for my students whenever they need me."

He pulled himself up from the bench and gestured to the kitchen.

"I haven't seen you eating much. Are you hungry?"

@Trust
"A tiny bit... I haven't had much appetite s-since i left home..." I say, my voice still shaking a bit

"That is too long without eating,Miss Priscilla. Come with me,I'm sure we are going to find something in the kitchen."

Lucian locked his fingers around hers and pulled Priscilla gently towards the lunch room. When they arrived,he started to heat some spaghetti that Cadence made,placing it in a plate after he was done. He handed it to Priscilla,gesturing to the fork and knife on the table.

"
Does that...spaghetti taste good?" His Scottish accent escaped a bit at the word spaghetti. "Human food is a bit unknown to me."

@Trust

"It tastes good!" I say, eating the entire dish, having being famished since i left my home in the mountains, i eat it strangely, with an odd precision, like every bit of the spaghetti is an enemy i must hit

Lucian chuckled lightly as he watched Priscilla eating the food like it would flee from her hands.

"Careful,I don't want you to choke. There is more in the pan if you want."

He quickly walked to the cupboards and grabbed a cup and a bowl with some oranges,making a glass of orange juice and placing it in front of her.

@Trust

"I hope i'm not being too much trouble" i mumble while eating, relaxed and speaking carefully, making sure I don't stutter

"Of course you're not. I'm not here just to teach you history,I'm here to he a friend as well."

Lucian sat on the chair in front Priscilla,waiting for her to finish as he moved his hands through his dark hair distractedly. He felt another cold breeze from Priscilla's power.

"You have an interesting gift,Priscilla. Do you mind if I ask how you gained it?"

@Trust

Lucian nodded,showing surprise.

"
And you turned a situation that could lead to your death into pure power. That is impressive,Miss Priscilla. You shouldn't embrace the strength inside of you."

@Trust

" i tried using my magic... Ended up causing an avalanche... Killed my entire village..." Tears forming in my eyes again but i beat them back

Lucian turned around in his chair so he could look into Priscilla's eyes and hold her hands softly. His voice was gentle as he spoke.

"
That is very unfortunate,Miss Priscilla. I'm sorry." His grip tightened lightly around her hands. "But it isn't your fault that you couldn't control your growing powers at the time. If you still feel guilty about that accident,learn to control your powers. Use your strength for good. That is the best way to honor the people that died. Crying won't bring them back,so become strong instead and make sure that it won't happen again."

@Trust

I node, holding onto every word. "Th-thanks, i will learn and make sure noone ever tries to mis-use there powers like i did" i say defiantly, a new-found confidence in my voice. "I can't thank you enough for listening to me". I lightly squeeze your hand back

Putting her violin down, and stalked of to the kitchen area, just for a snack before she went outside. No matter what anyone said, she hated being indoors at night. She loved running in the forest at home or the fields when she raced her brothers, but she only did so at night so she didn't feel...odd.

Snapping out of her thoughts she moved stealthy through the halls, viewable to only others who where vampires. She sighed and slid into the room, noting two people already there. She felt that feeling again, unsure what to do she kept moving towards her goal.

@Trust

@KaalysBR

Lucian squeezed Priscilla's hand back,a smile appearing and pulling his lips up.

"
Good. I am looking forward to seeing your progress through the year. And helping you was a pleasure."

A familiar feeling suddenly took over Lucian and he turned around,seeing a girl enter the room. He didn't realize that she was trying to be invisible,as he could see her clearly.

"Miss? Are you looking for something?"

Users who are viewing this thread

Back