• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Miss Ravenwood's Gifted Acadmey

She snapped and looked at the man.

"You-u shouldn't be able to see me-e" she muttered unwilling.

She stared at the man, afraid, curious, and uncomfortable as well as intrigued. She glanced partly at the girl who couldn't see her. Taking a ten give step towards the group, which would have looked like a blur of movement. Shaking her head, she started to turn around, "no-o it was nothing" she sent mentally.

LilyannaGaming said:
She snapped and looked at the man.
"You-u shouldn't be able to see me-e" she muttered unwilling.

She stared at the man, afraid, curious, and uncomfortable as well as intrigued. She glanced partly at the girl who couldn't see her. Taking a ten give step towards the group, which would have looked like a blur of movement. Shaking her head, she started to turn around, "no-o it was nothing" she sent mentally.
@KaalysBR

KaalysBR said:
Lucian comforted Priscilla as she leaned against his chest,pulling her hair gently to the back of her ear.
"
Don't hold your pain to yourself or it might control you. It is good to let your feelings out sometimes."

@Trust
Laurence would walk into the kitchen area, putting the knife back where he found it, his entire being seemingly filled with sadness over what'd happened today. After putting the knife away, he grabbed an apple from a bowl, eating it slowly lacking much of an appetite.

@KaalysBR

Lucian frowned to the girl lightly,until he understood what she had been doing.

"
Oh. The invisibility. That would only work if I weren't a vampire like you,Miss. Since I am,it's easy to see through your spell. If you want to be invisible to me,you have to learn how to block people who are alike to you."

He turned as Laurence walked into the area,pulling himself to his feet.

"
Laurence...I'm very sorry about what happened. May we speak outside for a moment?"

KaalysBR said:
Lucian frowned to the girl lightly,until he understood what she had been doing.
"
Oh. The invisibility. That would only work if I weren't a vampire like you,Miss. Since I am,it's easy to see through your spell. If you want to be invisible to me,you have to learn how to block people who are alike to you."

He turned as Laurence walked into the area,pulling himself to his feet.

"
Laurence...I'm very sorry about what happened. May we speak outside for a moment?"

He wouldn't answer only standing and walking out to the hall waiting for Lucian, leaving the apple on the counter.

@KaalysBR

Last edited by a moderator:
"Oh! It's you again! You said you might chat today...?" I say after realising it was the girl from yesterday. "How are you?"

Lucian walked outside with Laurence,leaning against the wall and looking down at the boy.

"I need to know if you will allow me to cause some...repercussion against Gene's family. What can I do in the school is limited. But outside of here,I can do whatever I want. An eye for an eye,I would say. I will understand if you say no."

KaalysBR said:
Lucian walked outside with Laurence,leaning against the wall and looking down at the boy.

"I need to know if you will allow me to cause some...repercussion against Gene's family. What can I do in the school is limited. But outside of here,I can do whatever I want. An eye for an eye,I would say. I will understand if you say no."

"You can. But just know, that if Gene is ever anywhere near me. For his sake he'd better pray that you're there to stop me." Laurence's eyes would be hard and dark. "And unless you want Gene dead by tonight, I need to find a new dorm room."

Lucian nodded,a small smile appearing in his face.

"
Of course,Mr.Laurence. But who says that I am going to stop you in case you attack Gene? I might just overlook it." His eyes were dark,and it was clear that Lucian wasn't the common type of teacher. "This matter will be solved soon. I am very sorry about your family,but they will be avenged."

KaalysBR said:
Lucian nodded,a small smile appearing in his face.
"
Of course,Mr.Laurence. But who says that I am going to stop you in case you attack Gene? I might just overlook it." His eyes were dark,and it was clear that Lucian wasn't the common type of teacher. "This matter will be solved soon. I am very sorry about your family,but they will be avenged."

He'd nod. "I'm going to go to the library for a bit. If you need me look there or the music room." Laurence would walk off.

Trust said:
"Oh! It's you again! You said you might chat today...?" I say after realising it was the girl from yesterday. "How are you?"
Removing the speed sense, so she could be seen. Smiling briefly, "yes I did." She said looking at the girl.

Lucian nodded briefly then turned around,his body disappearing as it was surrounded by darkness. In his mind,the darkness was smiling. It had been some time since he had killed someone. That should be interesting.

Later on that day,the student known as Gene would receive a letter with unsettling news. The business of his family was set on fire by an unknown criminal. No traces of the perpetrator could be found. Both of his parents died in the fire,their bodies burned to the point were they couldn't be recognized anymore. But the workers were all able to leave without any wounds.

Shortly after,Lucian was in his room,washing his bloody hands with a smile.

"
An eye for an eye..."

Last edited by a moderator:
After a while the girl left, following the feeling. Wanting to talk, to the man who had seen her. She hardly knew anything about what she was, except what it was, she hated the sun, she had better speed and senses, she could go invisible to others, her eyes changed red, she had fangs, and that was it. She had only been changed seven months ago.

Finding the room where the feeling was strongest, she knocked three times, then dragged her knuckles once. A code she used with her brothers at a point of time. Remaining silent she stared at the door, unafraid if she got caught at this point. She pulled out a set of finger less gloves as she waited, slipping them on.

@KaalysBR

Lucian finished the washing and cleaned his bathroom,the bloody water flowing away. Leaving the bath,he dried his hair and pulled dark pants on.

The sounds of knocks suddenly resonated through the room,and Lucian opened it with curiosity. He was still shirtless,his muscled chest showing off the tattoos he had in there.

"Miss Amethyst. It's nice to see you again. Do you need something?"

I wake up at the shock. "Did i fall asleep on the table..?" I ask myself as i stand up from the canteen, "also, what was that?" I begin to make my way to where i thought i heard the shock coming from, the cool air around me seemed to be excited

MissJessiRaven said:
[media]

[/media]Cadence woke up, surprised to be In her own room. With a song stuck in her head and feeling like a burden she slipped out of her dorm after she dressed into a black dress just stopping down to the knees and rushed to the band room. She grabbed an electric guitar and plugged it into the amp, she was going to attempt playing the song in her head. If she played loud enough, she would also stop the screaming words of suicide.
(the link to the song ishttps://youtu.be/HfwneeyGFek

Is from the movie Stardust which is my favorite novel)

Lucian sighed deeply as he heard the sounds of fighting through the school. That was apparently going to be a common occurrence through the entire year.

"I guess we will have to talk later,Miss Amethyst."

He walked to the place where he heard the fighting,half knowing what he would see already.

Cadence turned the amp all the way up as she started playing it and did a preset as she was recording then moved over to the drums and recorded that preset and then finally the piano. (lol which are only the four out of 7 I can play. Piano is hard tho for me.) She finally started singing, recording the entire song but she sang it in her octave. Music was her only mind escape. Perhaps she was done with life.

KaalysBR said:
Lucian sighed deeply as he heard the sounds of fighting through the school. That was apparently going to be a common occurrence through the entire year.

"I guess we will have to talk later,Miss Amethyst."

He walked to the place where he heard the fighting,half knowing what he would see already.

Laurence would be cornered in a side hallway by three kids, the main of them being Gene. It was obvious that he was over using his magic to deflect the swords blows. As the movements grew sluggish, a sword managed to land home in his side, blood seeping from the wound.

Lucian quickly rushed forward and made a punching movement towards the three boys.

A wall of darkness suddenly hit them in their cheat,pinning them against the wall. Lucian approached them with a sigh.

"Honestly,Gene? I didn't tag you as a coward. Do you need help to beat people now? Should I suspend you or send a warning to your parents?"

A smiled danced in his face at the last words.

Cadence started crying as she listened to the recording and sat down, rocking back and forth in weeping. She felt ashamed of her curse, its been 18 years and no happiness has come to having the curse. Should she end her life? Shedasked herself, no, what was she thinking. That too dreadful and the easy way out.

KaalysBR said:
Lucian quickly rushed forward and made a punching movement towards the three boys.
A wall of darkness suddenly hit them in their cheat,pinning them against the wall. Lucian approached them with a sigh.

"Honestly,Gene? I didn't tag you as a coward. Do you need help to beat people now? Should I suspend you or send a warning to your parents?"

A smiled danced in his face at the last words.

Gene glared, and suddenly a dagger had hit home in Laurence's stomach. The trio then fled, leaving the scene wearing smirks proudly. Laurence slid down against the wall, the injuries to his side and stomach deep, as the over exhaustion of his magic also added to this pain.

Lucian immediately lowered his body towards Laurence,picking him up in arms gently. The blood of the boy stained his white shirt as he quickly carried him to the infirmary.

"I guess we are making a habit of this,aren't we Laurence? One day you will have to strike against them by your own,and on that day I will be proud of you."

He absorbed some of the boy's pain to himself,cringing lightly at it. That was an ability he mostly kept hidden.

Quickly walking to the infirmary,he called for the nurse.

KaalysBR said:
Lucian immediately lowered his body towards Laurence,picking him up in arms gently. The blood of the boy stained his white shirt as he quickly carried him to the infirmary.

"I guess we are making a habit of this,aren't we Laurence? One day you will have to strike against them by your own,and on that day I will be proud of you."

He absorbed some of the boy's pain to himself,cringing lightly at it. That was an ability he mostly kept hidden.

Quickly walking to the infirmary,he called for the nurse.

Soon after the nurse gave Laurence treatment, he had slipped into a magical stasis. A coma of sorts.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back