• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Miss Ravenwood's Gifted Acadmey

"actually I haven't had that many urges. Just when I haven't.........feed. My family owned woodlands so it wasn't hard for me to adapt. I believe. There are nights I don't remember. About two after the change, which I also I don't remember." she also said picking up a sad face at the mention of being immortal. "It's not." She whispered thinking of Dylan And Ci back home. Her brothers.

Lucian nodded,looking down at his own hands as he stretched then and held the girl's. They were both lifeless.

"You seem to have a remarkable self control,which is rare in new vampires. He onto that strength. It is not easy to see the people around you falling with you stay standing. But after enough years,you learn how to detach yourself. It may seem cold,but it's the only way to keep going."

He spoke with experience,being used to seeing people he cared about fading away.

@LilyannaGaming

KaalysBR said:
Lucian nodded,looking down at his own hands as he stretched then and held the girl's. They were both lifeless.
"You seem to have a remarkable self control,which is rare in new vampires. He onto that strength. It is not easy to see the people around you falling with you stay standing. But after enough years,you learn how to detach yourself. It may seem cold,but it's the only way to keep going."

He spoke with experience,being used to seeing people he cared about fading away.

@LilyannaGaming
Laurence got up, ignoring the ache of the injuries, and started walking towards the library.

She allowed him to take her hand. Trying to erase the sad expression off her face and push away memories.

She smiled weakly at the praise. "it wont be. Especially my brothers." she mumbled quietly as a tear betrayed her. She didn't really care for anyone but them.

Last edited by a moderator:
LilyannaGaming said:
She allowed him to take her hand. Trying to erase the sad expression off her face and push away memories.
She smiled weakly at the praise. "it wont be. Especially my brothers." she mumbled quietly as a tear betrayed her. She didn't really care for anyone but them.
@KaalysBR

"Enjoy your time with them,and make it count. That is the only thing that people like us can do."

Lucian rose his hand and brushed the tear away with his finger,looking down at it with some curiosity. He hadn't cried for a long time.

"Do you want to hunt with me? I don't do humans,but there are many animals in the forest nearby."

@LilyannaGaming

KaalysBR said:
"Enjoy your time with them,and make it count. That is the only thing that people like us can do."

Lucian rose his hand and brushed the tear away with his finger,looking down at it with some curiosity. He hadn't cried for a long time.

"Do you want to hunt with me? I don't do humans,but there are many animals in the forest nearby."

@LilyannaGaming
She nodded solemnly then went back to her normal neuteual self. Forcing her emotions and memories back.

Amir looked at him confused when he

brushed away the tear and looked at it as if he hadn't seen them before.

"Yeah. I can hunt with you. And I haven't hunted humans. I only had animal blood so it will be fine." She said.

LilyannaGaming said:
She nodded solemnly then went back to her normal neuteual self. Forcing her emotions and memories back.
Amir looked at him confused when he

brushed away the tear and looked at it as if he hadn't seen them before.

"Yeah. I can hunt with you. And I haven't hunted humans. I only had animal blood so it will be fine." She said.
@KaalysBR

Lucian nodded and locked their fingers together,walking out through the door and heading to the grounds outside of the school. The forest was quiet as always,only dim sounds of animals around the place. He walked through the trees,taking in the scent of the animals around him.

He usually went to the forest alone,the experience of having company new to him.

"All right. Close your eyes,and let your senses expand. Is there any animals nearby?"

@LilyannaGaming

She followed behind looking at his hand a little annoyed. She let him lead her into the forest and looked around taking in the layout.

She gazed at him as he started talking.

She tried to expand her senses as told, but was having a bit of diffuctiles. She had to open each direction one by one. Each direction was a knew feeling for her. She looked at him with a tilted head confused.

LilyannaGaming said:
She followed behind looking at his hand a little annoyed. She let him lead her into the forest and looked around taking in the layout.
She gazed at him as he started talking.

She tried to expand her senses as told, but was having a bit of diffuctiles. She had to open each direction one by one. Each direction was a knew feeling for her. She looked at him with a tilted head confused.
@KaalysBR

Lucian noticed the confusion in Ame's face and let go of her hand,taking a step head and gesturing to their surroundings.

"This place is pulsating with life. It's easier to focus in a single smell if you feel yourself attracted to it. Bigger animals have the most entrancing smell,specially if they are carnivorous. But if you feel a scent so strong that you can barely control yourself...that is a human. Stay away from those."

@LilyannaGaming

She listened quietly and kept from fidgeting at all the sounds.

She didn't really move off of smell. Everything did have a sharper scent now, but it was hearing the entraced her more. She listen carefully as everything opened up around her. If fhe had heard a human it would have sounded melodic, and...more complex. But all she could here was the simple and rougher sounds from animals. She nooded towards Lucian.

@KaalysBR

Otakubeats said:
Laurence had climbed into a tree deep in the woods, hopefully out of anyone's earshot as he practiced.[media]

[/media]
@KaalysBR @LilyannaGaming
Her ears picked up a voice, but she forced her self to focus on Lucian even though her ears tuned to the sound.

'Your good you know?" she sent the boy telepathicly.

LilyannaGaming said:
Her ears picked up a voice, but she forced her self to focus on Lucian even though her ears tuned to the sound.
'Your good you know?" she sent the boy telepathicly.
'T-thanks...random voice in my head........why am I surprised.' He'd smile and go back to playing.

'Hah. sorry for intruding. just thought I tell you and I cant leave my lesson .' She said calmly still tuning in. @Otakubeats

Cadence stopped playing guitar in the band room, sighing, she brushed her hair to the side and tried to manage to stay calm. She started to fake smile and walked out in the halls and headed outside @Otakulegend788999157

Alister walked to the gates "seems like a nice place, just hope nothing creepy about it" just as he said that he got flashes of black and white. that usually happens when he sees the past. Alister appeared in a hallway and heard foot steps. he turned around to see some one that looked like a teacher go into a room, but before she entered she looked around to see if anyone was coming like she didn't want anyone there. Alister took a step forward then flashed back and now he was outside. "so this place does have some things going on" Alister found his dorms and set up his stuff, which wasn't very much just a few clothes his Wyvern tooth dagger and a few potions. when he finished he set out to find some of the students. (looking for interaction)

Alister found the music room and picked up a guitar. sings [media]

[/media]

Cadence heard footsteps and retreated back to the music room, hiding. Not wanting to be seen for a long time, especially from her thoughts of suicide. Horrible, wretched thoughts. She almost screamed when she saw a stranger picked up her used guitar and was singing. The brunette jumped back in surprise, her back hitting against the door. "Oof!" she let out. @FrostRaven

(sorry guys, wouldn't believe what happened this summer! I promise to be more active on here now. Not busy anymore! :D )

MissJessiRaven said:
Cadence heard footsteps and retreated back to the music room, hiding. Not wanting to be seen for a long time, especially from her thoughts of suicide. Horrible, wretched thoughts. She almost screamed when she saw a stranger picked up her used guitar and was singing. The brunette jumped back in surprise, her back hitting against the door. "Oof!" she let out. @FrostRaven
as his song came to an end he noticed a woman who looked like a teacher. He then was surprised. "oh I'm sorry i came in here without permission i'll just leave" he sets the guitar back on its stand "please didn't know." his head bows

Users who are viewing this thread

Back