• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Miss Ravenwood's Gifted Acadmey

Lucian nodded,a dark smirk upon his face as he looked down at Gene.

"
It was interesting to negotiate with you,Mr.Gene. Have a good day at school."

The vampire opened his hand and allowed Gene to fall down through the edge. But halfway through,the shadows surrounded his body,and Gene was teleported back to his room.

@Otakubeats

Cadence gasped as she saw him jump out and saw that he had wings and she breathed a sigh. She wanted to go out and help him but Pawool would be on his own, and she hoped that he wouldn't wake up possibly in a rage.

IkutoForever2222 said:
*The man passed out from the sudden pain*
*Noctis just fell to his side and closed his eyes, his face still twisted in pain because the wound was all the way through. He held it* "i-i'm......fine...." *He managed out*
Laurence sighed. "Look just shut up. You obviously aren't fine. I'll temporarily heal the wounds and numb your pain but only long enough for me too take care of this guy. Don't move or it'll break the spell and hurt you worse got it?" He began to set the spell, afterwards standing to walk over to the unconscious man. Laurence would kneel down, placing a hand on his forehead, transfering his dark energy into his mind, erasing all memory of today and this place which left him extremely drained. Already weakened, he picked up Noctis, keeping the spell cast as he teleported into the room with Cadence and Pawool in it.
@MissJessiRaven @IkutoForever2222

*Noctis had already passed out, he was smaller and lighter than he looks. Its because he wears baggy clothes*

*Pawool yawned and awoke, rubbing his eyes*

MissJessiRaven said:
Cadence grew wide eyed. "Wh-what happened?"
Laurence would be a ghostly pale, setting Noctis down on a chair as he leaned against a wall. "A-attacked....I helped him out....used magic....to block pain sensors, and....erase...attackers memory of him..." The overuse of magic had begun to take it's toll on his body, and he leaned heavily on the wall.

Cadence saw that Noctis and Pawool in the same room wasn't really a good thing but she sat in between them. "This was from a fight?"

Cadence ran into the kitchen and grabbed a water bottle and ran back to balance Laurence against the wall. "here drink this," She put his arm around me and then helped him over to the bed. She sat at the corner of the bed. "Sorry. I touched you again." She watched as a black dot appeared on his skin

Lucian was currently in the infirmary,chuckling lightly as Nurse Bailey looked at him with a shocked expression.

"You stopped an entire army by yourself in 1800? You have to be bullshiting me."

They both laughed now. Lucian was helping the nurse out with her papers.

"
I wish I was. That war was lost,Nurse Bailey. But we did our best. I tried to settle down and start a new life as a teacher,but it didn't work.I still have to fights wars,even though they are smaller."

"For the last time,call me Claire. Killing 200 soldiers doesn't give you the right to make me feel old."

He smiled and nodded,glad to have one friend of his age in this school where he felt mostly lonely.

MissJessiRaven said:
Cadence ran into the kitchen and grabbed a water bottle and ran back to balance Laurence against the wall. "here drink this," She put his arm around me and then helped him over to the bed. She sat at the corner of the bed. "Sorry. I touched you again." She watched as a black dot appeared on his skin
Laurence drank some of the water, before looking over at Noctis. "I felt something off. Attack magic from outside, I went to help and decided it best if the guy forgot where he was." Laurence suddenly began coughing, the magic exhaustion too much for him to handle.

*Pawool didnt hate Noctis, he didnt hate anyone. One argument didnt phase him. He leaned over Noctis and touched his face gently* "fever" *He looked at Noctis's facial features. It was the first time he could see him without an angered expression* "i wish...stay like....sleeping......calm....." *He looked closely and the hair on Pawools neck moved to the side, revealing a weird dark circle with a cyan diamond inside. Not even Pawool knew it was there.*

Cadence stepped off of the bed, "I'll try and fix yiu guys something, it might help." She goes off into the kitchen and starts cooking a bit of spaghetti adding the noodles to the boiling water.

*Pawool saw something sticking out of Noctis's pocket, so he reached over and picked it up* "hmmm...?" *It was a picture of Noctis when he was a boy*

XV-1.png

IkutoForever2222 said:
*Pawool didnt hate Noctis, he didnt hate anyone. One argument didnt phase him. He leaned over Noctis and touched his face gently* "fever" *He looked at Noctis's facial features. It was the first time he could see him without an angered expression* "i wish...stay like....sleeping......calm....." *He looked closely and the hair on Pawools neck moved to the side, revealing a weird dark circle with a cyan diamond inside. Not even Pawool knew it was there.*
Laurence would point at something behind Pawool, getting him to look away before he used a bit of magic to lower Noctis' temperature to normal, not really caring if it did any worse to him at this point.

Lucian left the infirmary and walked around the school,feeling slightly uncomfortable although he couldn't say why. He ended up in the kitchen,looking up with surprise as he found Cadence inside.

"
Oh,miss Cadence. With all the hurry I didn't get to wish you a happy birthday yesterday. I hope you had a good experience in your day."

He pulled a dark box from his pocket,opening it up and showing the gift inside to her. It was a necklace made of intricate silver,but the delicate stone in the middle was ebony,the darkness reacting to the light.

"
We both have dark abilities. I thought this would be a fitting gift. Happy birthday."

@MissJessiRaven

Last edited by a moderator:
gtg for now...i might be back on :P )

*Pawool wasnt paying attention to anything but the picture*

*Noctis slowly opened his eyes* "nnn" *He groaned*

Cadence stared at the necklace, "No, no, I couldn't possibly accept a wonderful gift from you. You've already done so much for me." She waved her hand up and down shaking her head with a smile.

Lucian shook his head as well,walking behind Cadence and opening the necklace,placing it gently in her neck.

"It doesn't do you justice,but it's still a beautiful gift. You deserve more for your strength,Miss Cadence. I can't imagine how hard it must have been to live with your gift for so long. Still,it's admirable."

@MissJessiRaven

Laurence stood, feeling dread run down his spine. He cursed to himself, and ran out the door narrowly avoiding Lucian and Cadence in the kitchen as he bolted to the hallway.

He would run all the way to his old dorm, where a letter lay outside the now empty room. Upon opening the letter, he froze.

@MissJessiRaven

@KaalysBR

Cadence knew better than to blush so she tried hard to not to, this was her teacher after all. "Thank you, Lucian." She replied and looked down at the necklace. "It is a lovely gift, and thank you for the kind words. I'll keep that in mind." She grinned and continued to stir the spaghetti noodles pouring the sauce in.

Lucian smiled and nodded,taking a glance inside of the cooking pan.

"Don't mention it. What are you cooking?"

He recognized the human food,although it's name escaped his mind.

Walking to the window,he opened it up and lit a cigarette,taking care so the smoke wouldn't fly inside.

@MissJessiRaven

"it's Spaghetti." She said as kept the head on the stove on and then looked over her shoulder. "Smoking is bad for you, so they say." Cadence grinned. "I quit smoking two years ago. You should too, bad, bad habits." @KaalysBR

MissJessiRaven said:
"it's Spaghetti." She said as kept the head on the stove on and then looked over her shoulder. "Smoking is bad for you, so they say." Cadence grinned. "I quit smoking two years ago. You should too, bad, bad habits." @KaalysBR
I would walk in the kitchen, still pale and begin to rummage through the drawers searching for something.

@KaalysBR

@MissJessiRaven

Lucian chuckled at the comment,trying to remember how spaghetti tasted.

"I don't have working lungs,Cadence. Well,I do breath,but smoking won't interfere in that."

He still put two fingers over the cigarette and the fire disappeared. Throwing it in the garbage,he walked back to Cadence.

"How does spaghetti taste?"

His attention was turned towards Laurence as he suddenly entered the kitchen.

"Mr.Laurence? Are you okay?"

@MissJessiRaven @Otakubeats

Users who are viewing this thread

Back