• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Miss Ravenwood's Gifted Acadmey

MissJessiRaven said:
Cadence smiled and went over to Pawool. "Back." She announced. "Doesn't that collar bother you?" She sat down next to him, her hands touching the collar.
Laurence would walk over to the two. "I could probably get that off if you'd like." He looked then at cadence. "We should also figure out why your....curse doesn't affect me."
(Bye @KaalysBR)

LilyannaGaming said:
Sighing, she looked at the girl. "Hello?" She said calmly. Watching every move the girls head made, She turned and opened the door to her dorm. "Im not sure what you followed me for, but I am tired and wish to sleep." She said bored @Trust
"I-i... Okay... S-sorry f-for bothering y-you" i say and wander away, my shoulders sagged and my head staring at the floor. "You blew it scilla.." Being the only thought in my head

Last edited by a moderator:
Cadence tugs at the collar accidentally touching his skin, she gasped, "Sorry." She continued to look at the skin, "it's infected... It dug in for a quite long time."

Vincent was converting the blood into serum when the tremors hit. He was caught a little off-guard at first, but he quickly decided that it wasn't worth checking out. After all, considering the power of some of the students there, he was surprised everyone wasn't dead yet.

Once he finished, he carefully stored the two vials in individual cloth pouches, placing one in his bag and the other in his dorm room, which he was now realizing that he'd spent very little time in. He decided to take a break from all of the excitement to read a little. As he did, he glanced at his hand. It still had a few spots from where it had made contact with Cadence's hand. From how she'd explained it, it seemed that his life force would have been depleted by now. But if anything, he felt more stable than ever. Perhaps her cursed power had more beneficial applications than he had expected...

The young man paused. In the best case scenario, he would keep both his life and his ability, but that meant that he needed more of Cadence's healing blood. Like, a lot of it. Well, if he just took it from her when the time came, maybe--

Whoa, where did that come from? Vincent shook his head. He shouldn't be considering such...insidious options. Maybe, a voice in the back of his head told him, he'd been spending so much time thinking about philosophy and religion that he'd forgotten that before the symptoms started showing, he'd been pretty cold to people.

Deciding that he needed to socialize a bit more, Vincent put away his books and went outside his dorm for a nice stroll.

MissJessiRaven said:
Cadence tugs at the collar accidentally touching his skin, she gasped, "Sorry." She continued to look at the skin, "it's infected... It dug in for a quite long time."
"hmm.... Cadence, why don't we head to an emppty dorm for now, see what we can do about the collar and the infection. It'll be easier in a quiet environment."

Trust said:
"I-i... Okay... S-sorry f-for bothering y-you" i say and wander away, my shoulders sagged and my head staring at the floor. "You blew it scilla.." Being the only thought in my head
Seeing the girl walk off, She sighed. 'maybe tomorrow' she sent to the girl mentally before sliding into her dorm and opening the violin case. The tiredness was a lie. All faked. She decided against laying there staring at the ceiling and grabbed her violin. Playing it, She had forgotten to shiut the dorr so the smooth notes floated into the hall way. (@ANYINEE)

kaito9049 said:
Vincent was converting the blood into serum when the tremors hit. He was caught a little off-guard at first, but he quickly decided that it wasn't worth checking out. After all, considering the power of some of the students there, he was surprised everyone wasn't dead yet.
Once he finished, he carefully stored the two vials in individual cloth pouches, placing one in his bag and the other in his dorm room, which he was now realizing that he'd spent very little time in. He decided to take a break from all of the excitement to read a little. As he did, he glanced at his hand. It still had a few spots from where it had made contact with Cadence's hand. From how she'd explained it, it seemed that his life force would have been depleted by now. But if anything, he felt more stable than ever. Perhaps her cursed power had more beneficial applications than he had expected...

The young man paused. In the best case scenario, he would keep both his life and his ability, but that meant that he needed more of Cadence's healing blood. Like, a lot of it. Well, if he just took it from her when the time came, maybe--

Whoa, where did that come from? Vincent shook his head. He shouldn't be considering such...insidious options. Maybe, a voice in the back of his head told him, he'd been spending so much time thinking about philosophy and religion that he'd forgotten that before the symptoms started showing, he'd been pretty cold to people.

Deciding that he needed to socialize a bit more, Vincent put away his books and went outside his dorm for a nice stroll.
(Long tim no see Kaito :) )

Cadence looked at Pawool and then nodded."Alright, Pawool, let's go. I can treat the infection or try to and create a padding where it won't hurt. I'm sorry you have to wear the collar.. "

*Pawool's looked at her and nodded a bit, then looked at Laurence* "please" *Pawool stood up, him being on his tippy...hooves...he towered over them, but he was still adorable* "the leash.......wrapped..." *he pointed to the leash that wrapped around his abdomen several times, then where it was wrapped under and around his shoulders* (like in his pic)

_Bad_Boy__by_sakimichan.png

LilyannaGaming said:
Seeing the girl walk off, She sighed. 'maybe tomorrow' she sent to the girl mentally before sliding into her dorm and opening the violin case. The tiredness was a lie. All faked. She decided against laying there staring at the ceiling and grabbed her violin. Playing it, She had forgotten to shiut the dorr so the smooth notes floated into the hall way. (@ANYINEE)
I perk up after hearing this and begin skipping my way through the hallways with my eyes closed, humming a happy tune to myself "maybe I didn't mess up so bad...?"

IkutoForever2222 said:
*Pawool's looked at her and nodded a bit, then looked at Laurence* "please" *Pawool stood up, him being on his tippy...hooves...he towered over them, but he was still adorable* "the leash.......wrapped..." *he pointed to the leash that wrapped around his abdomen several times, then where it was wrapped under and around his shoulders* (like in his pic)
_Bad_Boy__by_sakimichan.png
Laurence would lead the two into an empty dorm room, having Pawool sit down on the bed. "I can probably remove it, given a bit of time. Say a few minutes or so. the collar seems to be bound to you so i'll have to remove the enchantment first." He would pull out a mini-journal from his pocket, writing in it,

LilyannaGaming said:
(dude coincidence! I'm listening to Phantom of the Opera by Lindsey Stirling - awesome violinist thst dances)

IkutoForever2222 said:
*Pawool nodded obediently and watched Laurence write* "how..?.....what is that markings?" *He pointed to the journal*
Laurence looked up. "It's mostly english, but a bit is written in Mytrh. A demonic language. I'll teach you some afterwards? sound good?" He grinned lightly.

MissJessiRaven said:
(dude coincidence! I'm listening to Phantom of the Opera by Lindsey Stirling - awesome violinist thst dances)
(My inspiration!)

Cadence looked at the notebook as she tried to peer over the creatures shoulder but ends up tripping over them.

*Pawool spoke in his alien language. You can tell where he gets the out of this world sweet accent* {"Sounds like a plan Laurence"} *The only thing that you could understand was "Laurence" at the end. His lion tail flicked side to side in excitement. The flower aroma that came off him already filled the room. It smelt like a flower shop*

IkutoForever2222 said:
*Pawool spoke in his alien language. You can tell where he gets the out of this world sweet accent* {"Sounds like a plan Laurence"} *The only thing that you could understand was "Laurence" at the end. His lion tail flicked side to side in excitement. The flower aroma that came off him already filled the room. It smelt like a flower shop*
Laurence would sit down beside Pawool, one of his hands seemingly surrounded in a shadow-like claw. "Alright, hold still OK?" His eyes would glow, as he began to undo the lock. Something seemed off though, his skin turning a bit pale.

IkutoForever2222 said:
*Pawool noticed this and touched his shoulder* "dont.....push....yourself"
Laurence gave him a nod, and the collar finally shattered, turning to shadows. He layed back onto the bed, catching his breath.

*Noctis walked out and saw someone he didnt want to see. Someone who had the power to paralyze someones entire body for however long he liked. Noctis glared at his enemy* "what are you doing here?"

Users who are viewing this thread

Back