• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Miss Ravenwood's Gifted Acadmey

IkutoForever2222 said:
"Like hell he didnt know! Its his power! he should be locked away!!" *Noctis glared at the people* "and i am of royalty! in fact im fixing to be king of this country!"
*Pawool was seriously getting ticked and he roared VERY loud. Lions roar. Causing Noctis to cover his ears. The ribbons slowly started to unravel from his hands* "SHUT UP!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!" *His hair glowed cyan very brightly, and cyan tears dripped down his cheeks*
Laurence would step forward grabbing Noctis by the collar, his voice a low and deadly whisper. "In case you hadn't noticed, Your Highness."He would spit the words with sarcasm. "You are at a school with common folk. And most of us know how to fight back.I suggest you take your high horse home or shut your trap." He'd let him go, walking over the Pawool to make sure he was OK.

Last edited by a moderator:
Lucian's form suddenly appeared in the middle of the room,stepping between the students.

"All right,can we please take a moment to talk instead of fighting?"

He took a deep breath,looking at all of the students. His glance fell on Pawool and remained there before he sighed.

"Is anyone wounded?"

(@everyone I'm lazy rn)

*Noctis dusted off his collar* "dont ever put your filthy hands on me again...i will cut you into a million pieces"

*Pawool wiped at his tears and nodded, giving Laurence a small smile as thanks for helping. He looked at Lucian who was looking at him and tilted his head*

Ame glared at the two causing trouble and gentle placed a hand on Pawool's shoulder. Not daring to speak out loud. 'hello. Its okay. We wont let them mess with you.' She sent telepathically to calm him down. then turned to look at Lucian. "Ah, this student (pointing at Pawool.), was attacked by that one (Pointing to Noctics.) @KaalysBR

*eyes turned lilac*

*shocked expression*

"Fine. I will blame you. You killed my parents."

*eyes turn crimson*

"LEAVE HIM ALONE, WILL YOU? He didn't do anything to you!"

Cadence went up to Noctis. "look, we all mean no harm. We don't want to harm or ruin the school at all. Just listen out here. If you people are giving me, a curse, a chance to stay at the school." She looked at Lucian and then to Laurence and back at Noctis "Then give Pawool a chance. Otherwise it is unfair judgment and discrimination!

I walk into the room, whistling a soothing tune. I notice everyone's serious expressions and stop whistling, embarassed, and sit down in a small corner of the general area

Laurence shot a deathly look at Noctis. "these filthy hands belong to a demon who won't hesitate to rip your spine out if you don't stop being a jerk. I may not be rich but I sure as hell can kick your snotty butt." He'd then look at Lucian. "the only one hurt right now is Pawool and that was due to the Prince's delicate hands." He used the word prince with a mocking tone.

Cadence looked at Tia. 'They touched me, I killed them. I didn't mean to, but I can't stop you from blaming and hating me. "

"Oh,I never considered letting Pawool go. That would be unresponsive and unfair."

Lucian kneeled in front of the Alien,placing one hand gently in his forehead. His skin burned lightly.

"Pawool,you seen to be having a spike of uncommon energy. Do you know what may be the cause? Are you losing control of your powers?"

@IkutoForever

Last edited by a moderator:
Ame was not one to snap. She was a calm girl. But oh was she pissed and tired. Glaring at Laurence, She simply stated in a very deadly tone. "And you are no better mocking his name and yelling at him, Everyone needs to Calm it!" @Otakubeats

"Ah shut the hell up!" *he pulled out a sword and aimed it at Laurence* "that thing shouldnt be here.....hes more of a curse than anyone" *noctis's eyes glowed red from anger*

noctis-lucis-caelum-noctis-lucis-caelum-17171676-400-180.gif

*Pawool looked at Lucian in the eyes* "finger poked out......the blood....drinking it fuels power"

IkutoForever2222 said:
"Ah shut the hell up!" *he pulled out a sword and aimed it at Laurence* "that thing shouldnt be here.....hes more of a curse than anyone" *noctis's eyes glowed red from anger*
noctis-lucis-caelum-noctis-lucis-caelum-17171676-400-180.gif

*Pawool looked at Lucian in the eyes* "finger poked out......the blood....drinking it fuels power"
Laurence's aura would flare and feeling threatened, his eyes turned a deep crimson. Quick as lightning he was behind Noctis, twisting his wrist. "Don't threaten me. I do not wish to fight you but threats don't pass me lightly. Also, I only disarmed you nothing more or less." He'd kick the sword across the floor away from us before releasing Noctis.

"...stop this madness, before someone gets hurt..." I mumble, shying away from everyone but speak just loud enough to be heard by all. "...pointing fingers because of one's heritage is wrong... I will h-have to intervene if this goes on much further..." The room seems to get much colder

*Thirty other swords poked Laurence's back* "you can never disarm me boy...." *He grabbed a sword and threw it to a pillar, then warped (teleported) there. He dropped to the floor and leaned against the pillar* "hmph"

IkutoForever2222 said:
*Thirty other swords poked Laurence's back* "you can never disarm me boy...." *He grabbed a sword and threw it to a pillar, then warped (teleported) there. He dropped to the floor and leaned against the pillar* "hmph"
A bit of blood would seep from his wings where the swords touched him. He rolled his eyes at the so called prince, before turning his back on him to go make sure the others were alright.

Lucian sighed as he heard the temper of the students flare around him. He suddenly stood up and his form disappeared,reappearing behind Laurence and Noctis. A black wall of shadows appeared between the two of them.

"If you truly wish to fight,you will have to fight me. And I do not wish to have it go that. I'm not kidding,boys. Stop."

His eyes flared dangerously as he looked at the two man. He walked back to Pawool.

"Pawool,I do not blame you for being powerful. But people like you need to be extra careful all the time. Do you think you can be more careful from now on?"

@Otakubeats @IkutoForever2222

Her hand twitched slightly and she smiled grimly. Her eyes flashing red and she was darting around the room, faster than an eye could track. trying her best to calm and stay away from others before she tried to kill someone.

@IkutoForever2222 @Otakubeats @KaalysBR

KaalysBR said:
Lucian sighed as he heard the temper of the students flare around him. He suddenly stood up and his form disappeared,reappearing behind Laurence and Noctis. A black wall of shadows appeared between the two of them.
"If you truly wish to fight,you will have to fight me. And I do not wish to have it go that. I'm not kidding,boys. Stop."

His eyes flared dangerously as he looked at the two man. He walked back to Pawool.

"Pawool,I do not blame you for being powerful. But people like you need to be extra careful all the time. Do you think you can be more careful from now on?"

@Otakubeats @IkutoForever2222
Laurence nodded, his expression not betraying any emotion.

Cadence blocked Laurence from Noctis. "Stop!" She screamed and looked over at Lucian pleading for help to calm them. "Noctis, my dear prince, I must proclaim that you shall give this creature a chance. If you have the desire to accept my apologies of this day and of the rude comments that have been towards you, but to please have pity over the creature and let him stay. Just one more chance.. " She breathed." Give the school a chance to change him. Let him have that chance, that hope."

IkutoForever2222 said:
*Noctis rolled his eyes*
*Pawool lifted up his hands, showing the droopy ribbons* "need gloves"
Ame pulled of her leather black gloves and extended them. "Will these do?" She asked carefully.

MissJessiRaven said:
Cadence blocked Laurence from Noctis. "Stop!" She screamed and looked over at Lucian pleading for help to calm them. "Noctis, my dear prince, I must proclaim that you shall give this creature a chance. If you have the desire to accept my apologies of this day and of the rude comments that have been towards you, but to please have pity over the creature and let him stay. Just one more chance.. " She breathed." Give the school a chance to change him. Let him have that chance, that hope."
He'd mumble under his breath. "He isn't a prince..."

Lucian nodded to Pawool and his form disappeared,reappearing soon afterwards with black gloves in his hand. He held Pawool's hand gently as he placed them in his fingers.

"Let me know if you need more."

@IkutoForever2222

Users who are viewing this thread

Back