• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Miss Ravenwood's Gifted Acadmey

Im going to make a new account! My principal told me i cant use the school gmail....so im going to do it differently.... :P i will use the same profile so you know...and a similar user name)

Lucian rose his hand in reflex once the window to his room broke,sending glass flying towards his arm. He pushed himself up with confusion,trying to understand what was going on until he remembered one of the student.

"Pawool...."

okay...made the new account xD )

*Pawool was sound asleep through this all. Dust and other stuff crumpled from the ceiling. If they didnt stop him soon, everything would collapse*

*Noctis looked at Tia and blushed a bit, remembering their kiss*

"I.....I don't know........"

(READ UPTADE ON MEH CHARACTER PAGE OR YOU WONT GET THIS)

"What color are my eyes?"

*They were neon sky blue*

I walk calmly through the school, used to tremors and walking on slippery surfaces as i lived on frozen mountains. "Why is everyone so scared... Are land quakes not normal?" I mumble as i walk

*Noctis tilted his head, then gave an understanding nod* "okay....first thing we need to figure out....is who the HELL is doing this?!" *he was getting frustrated, looking at all his swords that littered the floor around them.*

"The avalanche started this way too... The day everyone died" i begin to just stare at the floorwith a melancholy expression on my face, expecting to be buried underneath all the rubble but survive. "Just like last time"

Seeing the color of Cadence's hair changing back to its usual shade, Vincent put the vials in a rack and gently placed his hand on hers. Ignoring the numb feeling that was creeping up his skin, he wondered if there was a way to remove one's abilities entirely. Perhaps a process similar the one he had conducted on Cadence's blood. After a few moments, he removed his hand. "You're still well-liked here," he told her. "Even without your healing abilities."

Cadence tilted her head and bit her lip, "by some students." She corrected him and then glared at his hands seeing dark spots. "I'm wondering how many times you've touched my hands how you haven't died... This is.. Different."

MissJessiRaven said:
(that is fine, cya @Otakubeats) Cadence hovered from him and decided he should have some rest and she said a quick word of prayer (sorry, i'm bit of a Christian but not a big one,) and walked out of the room. (Welcome back @KaalysBR my dear friend! :D )
(it's ok, same.) I'd slowly sit up, noticing the tremors.

Mistress felt the unreal shaking and hurried up the stairs to Pawool's room. "Pawool!" She cried out over the shaking.

Laurence would slowly scan the room with his eyes, confused as his wings would stretch out behind him on their own accord.

Cadence excused herself from Vincent. "I must get my gloves or something. I can't be this exposed, I'll hurt someone." @kaito9049 she dashes off from the lab and down the stairs to make it to the south west wing to find her dorm room. The school began to shake once more and she fell, hitting her head. "O-ow." She winced and got back up.

MissJessiRaven said:
"If you need anything," Head I stress smiled sweetly to the newcomer.. "I'll be here and in the office. Goodnight." She said and walked downstairs.
MissJessiRaven said:
Mistress felt the unreal shaking and hurried up the stairs to Pawool's room. "Pawool!" She cried out over the shaking.
(Sorry for the lateness just got home.)

Ame nodded firmly and repeated words over and over in her head. "yes maam." She said clearly entering her dorm as the headmistress walked off. She had just been able to throw her bags and case on the bed when the tremors started. Calmly she held her position, but her eyes said other wise. She was to Exhausted. To Highly alert. She walked out the room looking for a teacher or someone who could explain what was happening. She saw a girl just getting up, clearly hurt and instantly was beside her. "Are you alright?" She asked

MissJessiRaven said:
Cadence excused herself from Vincent. "I must get my gloves or something. I can't be this exposed, I'll hurt someone." @kaito9049 she dashes off from the lab and down the stairs to make it to the south west wing to find her dorm room. The school began to shake once more and she fell, hitting her head. "O-ow." She winced and got back up.
Laurence stood, and began to see if he could find Cadence.

Head mistress screamed as she held her hands in the air and called out "Stop!" the shaking abd destruction stopped. She gestured upwards and all of the ceiling tile and rooms were back to neatly. "Who or what isgdoing this, will not hurt my students." She said furiously and looked around for the possible culprit.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back