• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Miss Ravenwood's Gifted Acadmey

Cadence stifled a smile but cringed as the pain was still there. "I'm fine. The school is rebuilt.." the girl noticed.

MissJessiRaven said:
Cadence stifled a smile but cringed as the pain was still there. "I'm fine. The school is rebuilt.." the girl noticed.
Laurence would walk up to Cadence, poking her neck. "Hey."

*Pawool woke up and walked out yawning. His body glowing brightly* "w-what....going on?" *He blinked at the terrified faces of other students* "hmm?"

Cadence stood still and looked at Laurence. "Laurence don't touch--" It was too late, Laurence finger was dotted with a black dot. Her head tilted forward in sadness. "The day had ran, I have my curse back."

MissJessiRaven said:
Otakubeats said:
Laurence would walk up to Cadence, poking her neck. "Hey."
"Okay. Do you need any help?" She asked carefully watching how the school rebuilt itself seemingly. Then looked as Laurence poked Candace and had gotten a black dot on his hand. She had to restrain herself from thinking her thoughts out loud.

"Sorry! I'm so sorry!" Cadence told Laurence, tempted to reassure him by placing a hand on his shoulder but she refrained. She shook her, "I didn't mean to." @Otakubeats

Last edited by a moderator:
*Noctis looekd in the direction the others were looking and saw Pawool* "what the hell is that?" *Not many people have seen Pawool*

*Pawool blinked at everyone, his face reddening from embarrassment, his shyness coming out*

MissJessiRaven said:
"Sorry! I'm so sorry!" Cadence told Laurence, tempted to reassure him by placing a hand on his shoulder but she refrained. She shook her, "I didn't mean to." @Otakubeats
He'd look at the dot curiously, before it seemed to fade. "for what?" He would look at her genuinely confused.

Head mistress waved her hands to get the students attention. "We will discuss this matter right before class will start. This is a very important matter and I want every student to obey what I say at that time." She replied. "let me check for any more damage."..

MissJessiRaven said:
Cadence stares at his hand, "Where did it go? I-I made your skin slowly rot.." She furrowed her eyebrows in confusion. @Otakubeats
"Eh? Um....what?" He'd be confused. Normally being a demon would give him some sense of knowledge in dark magic, but as of now he was puzzled.

*Noctis didnt care, he walked over and punched Pawool in the jaw* "whats wrong with you!? you almost killed us!"

*Pawool's glowing subsided to normal again and he rubbed his jaw. His eyes narrowed and he started speaking his alien language that no one would be able to understand* "{If you dont back off right now princess....im going to do something you wouldnt like!"}

*Noctis raised an eyebrow at the unknown language* "huh.....?"

Cadence smiled. "Your resistant. To my withering touch." She grinned. "to my curse!' Cadence heard the alien language and walked to Pawool and stared at Noctis." Don't hurt him! It wasn't his fault. It's who he is, don't accuse of him. He didn't know!" Cadence yelled at and looked at Laurence for back up. @Otakubeats @IkutoForever2222

MissJessiRaven said:
Cadence smiled. "Your resistant. To my withering touch." She grinned. "to my curse!' Cadence heard the alien language and walked to Pawool and stared at Noctis." Don't hurt him! It wasn't his fault. It's who he is, don't accuse of him. He didn't know!" Cadence yelled at and looked at Laurence for back up. @Otakubeats @IkutoForever2222
"Yea! Most students come here to control their powers. Leave him alone and stop gawking at him." He'd deliver a death glare to the students staring at the kid.

*understands language because she is magic*

*Gets in Pawool's face*

"Shut your mouth right now! That is a very kind person you are talking to, and you should be more respectful because of it! Not to mention he is the prince!"

MissJessiRaven said:
Otakubeats said:
He'd look at the dot curiously, before it seemed to fade. "for what?" He would look at her genuinely confused.
MissJessiRaven said:
Cadence stares at his hand, "Where did it go? I-I made your skin slowly rot.." She furrowed her eyebrows in confusion. @Otakubeats
IkutoForever2222 said:
*Noctis didnt care, he walked over and punched Pawool in the jaw* "whats wrong with you!? you almost killed us!"
*Pawool's glowing subsided to normal again and he rubbed his jaw. His eyes narrowed and he started speaking his alien language that no one would be able to understand* "{If you dont back off right now princess....im going to do something you wouldnt like!"}

*Noctis raised an eyebrow at the unknown language* "huh.....?"
MissJessiRaven said:
WhoCaresAnyway62 said:
*Gets in Pawool's face*

"Shut your mouth right now! That is a very kind person you are talking to, and you should be more respectful because of it! Not to mention he is the prince!"
Ame looked so confused at what was happening, It was all at once and she couldn't process all of it. She did note however that a student harmed another. Her eyes radiated red and she stepped in front of Candace. "I advise you two to get out of the students face. and to refrain from anymore harmful contact." She said firmly.

WhoCaresAnyway62 said:
*Gets in Pawool's face*

I'd step forward, my wings extending separating her from the boy. "Back off. Now." Laurence's eyes would turn a sinister red, as he dared her to take another step at the kid, giving Noctis a warning glare as well. "You have no right to attack this kid for standing up to your boyfriend over there. Stop being bullies and back off."

Cadence stared at Tia. "He's not a prince of royalty and he doesn't have to listen to you!" She snapped. "You don't just randomly accuse someone!" She growled.

"Like hell he didnt know! Its his power! he should be locked away!!" *Noctis glared at the people* "and i am of royalty! in fact im fixing to be king of this country!"

*Pawool was seriously getting ticked and he roared VERY loud. Lions roar. Causing Noctis to cover his ears. The ribbons slowly started to unravel from his hands* "SHUT UP!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!" *His hair glowed cyan very brightly, and cyan tears dripped down his cheeks*

Cadence sighed "Why do we accuse each other! It's not Pawool. If you want to put someone to blame, then damn it, blame me. That is what you guys like to do, huh? Blame someone innocent. Well I'm the guilty one!i killed people before, I did bloodshed so obviously it was me." She scowled. "Stop picking on someone that is different who is a different mix of species. He just wants to be here and learn.'

Cadence turned and grabbed the ribbons and looked at Pawool with sadness. "Sh, Calm down. Everything is alright. Don't get upset.." She tried to calm him down, comfort him not wanting to touch him. "You are fine. It's okay.." She said. "it's okay...,," She repeated. "let's take you somewhere to calm."

Users who are viewing this thread

Back