• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Miss Ravenwood's Gifted Acadmey

*Noctis heard his phone ring and he looked at it* "whatever....i just wont have any classes with him.....i find him threatening to my country" *He answered the phone* "yes father? y-yes....i understand.....fine...i dont know if there is another room for my crystal.....and if you move it...what do you mean what? i will pass out! only i can touch it....i will be over to repair the damages....i still feel like there is an arrow in my chest....i know already! im hanging up! sheesh!" *He hung up and forced himself to calm so he didnt break his phone. He took a deep breath*

*Pawools hands were soft like a baby, because they are always wrapped. He looked at the gloves and smiled before hugging Lucian* "thanks!" *he was like a child when he was REALLY happy*

IkutoForever2222 said:
*Noctis heard his phone ring and he looked at it* "whatever....i just wont have any classes with him.....i find him threatening to my country" *He answered the phone* "yes father? y-yes....i understand.....fine...i dont know if there is another room for my crystal.....and if you move it...what do you mean what? i will pass out! only i can touch it....i will be over to repair the damages....i still feel like there is an arrow in my chest....i know already! im hanging up! sheesh!" *He hung up and forced himself to calm so he didnt break his phone. He took a deep breath*
*Pawools hands were soft like a baby, because they are always wrapped. He looked at the gloves and smiled before hugging Lucian* "thanks!" *he was like a child when he was REALLY happy*
Laurence would smile at the kid before remembering his own situation. Turning to Lucian he asked him. "Erm...sir would you mind coming with me and cadence to talk for a minute if you can?"

I sneak carefully up to Laurence. "W-who is h-he...?" I semi-hide behind him as i point at Noctis. "He f-feels scary..." I mumble @Otakubeats

Lucian replied to the hug gently,still keeping his eyes on the two students to make sure that they wouldn't break into a fight.

"
Don't mention it,Pawool. I'm here whenever you need me."

He rose one eyebrow with curiosity at Laurence's request.

"Of course not,Mr. Laurence. I have time before class. Let's talk."

KaalysBR said:
Lucian replied to the hug gently,still keeping his eyes on the two students to make sure that they wouldn't break into a fight.
"
Don't mention it,Pawool. I'm here whenever you need me."

He rose one eyebrow with curiosity at Laurence's request.

"Of course not,Mr. Laurence. I have time before class. Let's talk."

He'd nod, walking away from the crowd of students who'd gathered. "It's about my....issue with that other student. I currently share a dorm room with him, but he sort of attacked me again when I walked back there. Luckily Cadence managed to intervene before any other damage could be done." Laurence would wince, rubbing the back of his head where he'd hit it on the floor.

*Noctis stabbed a sword into the wall and leaned his forehead next to the sword on the wall* "why do i have to do everything myself?"

*Pawool went up to Cadence and showed her the gloves* "everyone safe...now....right?"

Ame groaned and walked off. Clearly annoyed with everyone and a familiar feeling kept creeping up on her, some form of presence. To be honest it scared her. ( Lucian Since I do believe both are CS are Vampires @KaalysBR ) It was strong in feeling and she turned and walked slowly back to her dorm, a little cold.

Cadence nodded, "Everything is fine. People are not hurt." She smiled. "Excuse me for a second, there is a situation to handle, I'll be back, promise." She walked over to Laurence and Lucian.

Lucian nodded,understanding the situation immediately. He considered his options for a moment.

"I'd like to have a word with this...student. I can't remember his name for some reason. But first,I need to know what you would like me to do,Mr.Laurence. Do you want to change dorms? I can easily arrange that."

@Otakubeats

KaalysBR said:
Lucian nodded,understanding the situation immediately. He considered his options for a moment.
"I'd like to have a word with this...student. I can't remember his name for some reason. But first,I need to know what you would like me to do,Mr.Laurence. Do you want to change dorms? I can easily arrange that."

@Otakubeats
Laurence would nod. "His name is Gene Rodenwood. I've dealt with this for a few years now to be totally honest. It's just the first time someone actually would be able to help."

LilyannaGaming said:
Ame groaned and walked off. Clearly annoyed with everyone and a familiar feeling kept creeping up on her, some form of presence. To be honest it scared her. ( Lucian Since I do believe both are CS are Vampires @KaalysBR ) It was strong in feeling and she turned and walked slowly back to her dorm, a little cold.
I notice someone leaving, a bit older than me but not as old as some, i carefully walk after her, too nervous to try and strike up a conversation, my icy wind following me @LilyannaGaming

Trust said:
I notice someone leaving, a bit older than me but not as old as some, i carefully walk after her, too nervous to try and strike up a conversation, my icy wind following me @LilyannaGaming
She heard the footsteps before feeling the wind. "Yes?" Ame says briskly reaching her dorm, turning to the girl, eyes normal dark grey.

Cadence felt uncomfortable being in a hallway full of students and a teacher feeling vulnerable with her skin. She bit her lip upset that her healing powers were gone. "Is the situation solved then?" She asked Lucian.

"Well,I can definitely help." A smile blinked into Lucian's face. "But you must understand,Mr.Laurence. You will find bullies like Gene in every place that you go. You must learn to strike against them,even if your heart finds it wrong to do so. Sometimes,fear is definitely a way to end a persecution."

He turned to Cadence and smiled as she joined them.

"
Now...where can I find this student?"

@Otakubeats @MissJessiRaven

*Pawool looked around and everyone practically avoided him. He tilted his head to the side before walking over to the wall and sitting down. He pulled at the collar the was around his neck. The medal line connecting to the collar dug into his skin and hurt, but he is used to the pain so it doesnt effect him anymore, it's just annoying*

*Noctis's sword disappeared and he walked on. Heading for the school entrance to leave*

LilyannaGaming said:
She heard the footsteps before feeling the wind. "Yes?" Ame says briskly reaching her dorm, turning to the girl, eyes normal dark grey.
A little surprised at such a quickly asked question when I wasn't ready, i seem to devolve to a stuttering mess. "I-i... Umm.... H-hey....h-hello..." I mumble, almost not being heing heard, my deep blue eyes, looking everywhere but at her apart from the occasional glimpse to check if she was still there, my white hair swinging everytime i turn my head

Cadence smiled and went over to Pawool. "Back." She announced. "Doesn't that collar bother you?" She sat down next to him, her hands touching the collar.

Trust said:
A little surprised at such a quickly asked question when I wasn't ready, i seem to devolve to a stuttering mess. "I-i... Umm.... H-hey....h-hello..." I mumble, almost not being heing heard, my deep blue eyes, looking everywhere but at her apart from the occasional glimpse to check if she was still there, my white hair swinging everytime i turn my head
(she wasn't ready! Ohhh! xD sorry, my school does that and yea, it had to be done. Please continue lol)

Sighing, she looked at the girl. "Hello?" She said calmly. Watching every move the girls head made, She turned and opened the door to her dorm. "Im not sure what you followed me for, but I am tired and wish to sleep." She said bored @Trust

Users who are viewing this thread

Back