• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Miss Ravenwood's Gifted Acadmey

Cadence ran to the bathroom and grabbed some paper towels and got them wet and set it on Laurence's head and then grabbed some medical treatment out of her purse. "Alright, let's get rid of that infection and bruise. "

MissJessiRaven said:
Cadence ran to the bathroom and grabbed some paper towels and got them wet and set it on Laurence's head and then grabbed some medical treatment out of her purse. "Alright, let's get rid of that infection and bruise. "
He'd mumble tiredly. "Just give me a sec..." After that he had passed out entirely.

Cadence put Laurence on her lap, letting him rest. "He passes out a lot." She told Pawool. "lean forward, I'll put some of this alcohol whipe on your neck to clean it." with her free hand she kept the rag on Laurence's forehead

Cadence dabbed the wipe gently on his skin. "It won't hurt, it'll sting, but that means it is working." She said and then finished wiping the infection. She grabbed a tube of cream. "This is like a cleanser, it will fight the harmful germs while also healing the skin." Cadence carefully applied the cream to his skin.

*The man without a word reached out his hand, blue circles surrounding it. Noctis mustered up enough energy to pull out a lot of swords and surrounded him with them, at the same time being paralyzed*

noctis-and-stella-final-fantasy-versus-xiii-19853348-400-226.gif

*Pawool nodded and waited till she was done. It actually felt kinda nice so he didnt complain. A purr escaped his throat. He hasnt been able to purr in a long time*

Cadence giggled as she continued to work. "I didn't know you could purr!" She smiled as she ue finished rubbing in the cream. Next is to let it dry for a few minutes before she would bandage it up and then add padding to the collar.

Last edited by a moderator:
*Pawool smiled and nodded* "collar stopped me" *He laid down and curled up next to Laurence and closed his eyes* (remember he is practically animal, so he doesnt know its weird :P xD )

Cadence smiled and couldn't help herself saying "Aww." She continue to dab the rag on Laurence's head and every so often checked on Pawool's neck without making physical contact, afraid she would hurt them.

IkutoForever2222 said:
*Pawool smiled and nodded* "collar stopped me" *He laid down and curled up next to Laurence and closed his eyes* (remember he is practically animal, so he doesnt know its weird :P xD )
Laurence's wings would act on their own, one of them moving to lay on-top of Pawool like a blanket.

Cadence then lied down on her back, still letting Laurence lie on her lap and Pawool next to him. She closed her eyes, she'd wake up when both were feeling better.

MissJessiRaven said:
Cadence slowly fell asleep, after stretching her arms and closed her eyes after a sigh.
Laurence would wake up, and blush immediately. He managed to get up without waking the two, noting an odd pain in his hand. Walking into the dorm room's small kitchen, he looked at his hand, the small dot reappearing. After a bit of concentration and magic, he managed to rid himself of the affection, for the time being.

Lucian had been following a certain scent for some time now. The feeling of being a hunter again was certainly interesting. After finding his pray,he busted into the room.

Gene would feel a darkness washing over him as Lucian wasn't holding his powers. He grabbed the boy by the neck and disappeared,both of them appearing on the top of the school. Lucian kept Gene hanging by his shirt near the edge,ready to drop him at any time.

"
Gene,I'm a very busy man. Sadly for you,that means that I have little time for conversation. If you don't stop bothering Laurence,I will drop you and make it look like an accident. You can lie to me and keep bullying him,but then death with be the least of your concerns."

@Otakubeats

Cadence yawned and woke up. She looked around and spotted Laurence. "Hey, how are you feeling?" Cadence sat up and looked over at Pawool checking his infection as well.

KaalysBR said:
Lucian had been following a certain scent for some time now. The feeling of being a hunter again was certainly interesting. After finding his pray,he busted into the room.
Gene would feel a darkness washing over him as Lucian wasn't holding his powers. He grabbed the boy by the neck and disappeared,both of them appearing on the top of the school. Lucian kept Gene hanging by his shirt near the edge,ready to drop him at any time.

"
Gene,I'm a very busy man. Sadly for you,that means that I have little time for conversation. If you don't stop bothering Laurence,I will drop you and make it look like an accident. You can lie to me and keep bullying him,but then death with be the least of your concerns."

@Otakubeats
Gene nodded. "But just know. My family is very well known. if I die, let's just say I won't be the only problem Laurence has."

MissJessiRaven said:
Cadence yawned and woke up. She looked around and spotted Laurence. "Hey, how are you feeling?" Cadence sat up and looked over at Pawool checking his infection as well.
He'd give a thumbs up, looking for food.

"Sadly for your family,I'm a well known man as well. If they threaten Laurence,they threaten me. And you do not want to have me as your enemy,Gene."

Lucian allowed part of his powers to slip forward. They would cause pain instead of decay.

"
Now,do you accept my proposition? Say it out loud,Gene."

@Otakubeats

*Pawool remained asleep, though a little upset that the warmth had vanished*

*Noctis could be seen down below, paralyzed*

*The man smirked* "unfortunately for you....you can't move your swords when you are paralyzed" *He tapped the side of a sword and they all fell to the ground. He picked up a small one and walked over and pressed the blade into his right shoulder.* "show me your pained expression....Prince" *He unparalyzed him*

*Noctis's face twisted in pain and he made the sword disappear, dropping to his knees cause his body now ached. Afterwards he covered the wound with his hand and looked up to see the man in front of him, with a dagger to his throat*

"my men are too scared to go against you.....but i am not...Noctis Lucis Caelum" *He smirked* "its a nice view....you kneeling to me"

KaalysBR said:
"Sadly for your family,I'm a well known man as well. If they threaten Laurence,they threaten me. And you do not want to have me as your enemy,Gene."
Lucian allowed part of his powers to slip forward. They would cause pain instead of decay.

"
Now,do you accept my proposition? Say it out loud,Gene."

@Otakubeats
Gene would glare. "I accept your proposition. I will not harm Laurence any more."

IkutoForever2222 said:
*Pawool remained asleep, though a little upset that the warmth had vanished*
*Noctis could be seen down below, paralyzed*

*The man smirked* "unfortunately for you....you can move your swords when you are paralyzed" *He tapped the side of a sword and they all fell to the ground. He picked up a small one and walked over and pressed the blade into his right shoulder.* "show me your pained expression....Prince" *He unparalyzed him*

*Noctis's face twisted in pain and he made the sword disappear, dropping to his knees cause his body now ached. Afterwards he covered the wound with his hand and looked up to see the man in front of him, with a dagger to his throat*

"my men are too scared to go against you.....but i am not...Noctis Lucis Caelum" *He smirked* "its a nice view....you kneeling to me"
Laurence would suddenly tense, feeling something was off. He quickly ran to the window opening it and looking below. He mumbled to himself before jumping out the window. "Why am I a good person?" Laurence landed behind the man, kicking his spine and rushing over to help Noctis.

@Ikutoforever222

@MissJessiRaven

*The man passed out from the sudden pain*

*Noctis just fell to his side and closed his eyes, his face still twisted in pain because the wound was all the way through. He held it* "i-i'm......fine...." *He managed out*

Users who are viewing this thread

Back