• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Miss Ravenwood's Gifted Acadmey

Cadence stood where she was, still feeling guilty until she heard a rasp of gasping and out of the corner of her eye she saw Lucian fall. In big strides she ran over to Lucian and the student who shot the spell who knew the spell would kill the vampire student. "Go to the head mistress office, now!" She yelled and the student ran off. Her attention went back to Lucian, where she knelt next to her teacher. "Lucian.."

Upon seeing the teacher from before i sprint to him and numb his wounds as well."why..." Is all i can say before tears begin to form in my eyes,

Lucian gasped for air,unable to move as his skin and clothes burned. He saw the students gathering around him,feeling a small tingle of shame for appearing so vulnerable in front of the people he should protect. He rose his eyes to the vampire student he had saved. The boy was now crying,kneeling by his side.

"It's...okay..."

He lied to them,knowing that the spell wouldn't dissipate so easily. Black dots appeared in his vision and Lucian felt his consciousness slipping from him.

----

The mage student kept crying as he ran to the headmistress,entering in her room as he sobbed loudly.

"I didn't...I didn't mean to..." tears flowed down his eyes as he looked at the headmistress. "The spell...came out too stronger...Mr.Lucian..."

@MissJessiRaven @Trust

Last edited by a moderator:
"Lucian!" Cadence called again, she had his head on her lap as she kept trying to find a way to heal him. "Lucian..!" She called again and shook him.

Headmistress arrived and hugged the student trying to console him as she watched the other students crowd around the teacher. "Who's idea was it to battle?"

Cadence looked over at head mistress and nodded at her and focused her attention again to the unconscious body of Lucian. The head mistress stood silent and whispered to the student, "It is all right. Sh, sh.. Everything is fine..." She tried to sound hopeful to the students.

Cadence rocked back and forth still trying to wake up the teacher, letting the blonde strands of her hair touch his face as she started to cry. Trying to calm herself down, she started to hum as if Lucian would be listening. "Please be okay, please tell me, show me your not going to fade away. Not another person... not another one." @KaalysBR

I move away from Lucian and the crowd of people surrounding him. "N-no more death... Please..." I say before i burst into tears

Shay's ears drooped downwards in sadness. He shivered, a few tears forming in his eyes. He didn't know this teacher, but he didn't want to see anyone die. He looked down at the floor, his hair obscuring his face so no one would see his tears. @MissJessiRaven @KaalysBR

Headmistress looked at everyone, "Step a few steps back everyone, except for Shay, Cadence and Priscella. They were here at the accident, everyone else, I wish for you to go out now and somehow get the nurse, please." She stared at Cadence with cruel eyes.

Lucian remained unconscious in Cadence's arms. He looked even paler than usual as he stood in the ground,the smoke coming from his clothes finally stopping.

----

His very soul was fighting against the spell,and Lucian tried to fight out of it without using his darkness. But he knew that he couldn't. Not using his spells would mean death,and Lucian wasn't ready to die.

He could feel Cadence's arms around him. He had promised to train her. And he still had many students to help. Darkness or not,he still had to live. He would pay for it later,but it was necessary.

Using his dark powers,Lucian pushed the poison from the spell away from him.

----

Lucian shifted lightly in Cadence's arms,coughing the black smoke that was in his lungs. He opened his eyes slowly,staring up at Cadence and the Headmistress weakly.

"H-headmistress,it...was an...accident." He barely could speak,but at least he wasn't dying anymore.

@MissJessiRaven

@MissJessiRaven (You may have to send a work to multiple publishers, from what I've heard.)

Lucian was finishing up his final sandwich when he noticed that there seemed to be some sort of commotion. Maybe school was starting? Quickly packing up his books, he followed the crowd of students towards what appeared to be some of gym. Physical education was never one of his strong suits, so Lucian was just about to quietly duck out when he realized that one of the students had been injured. Curious, the young man tried to get a good look at who it was and what the nature of the injury was.

"Oh. Well...that's a little unfortunate," he said to himself plainly, not really emotionally effected. Maybe it was the fact that he'd come so close to death so many times, but this kind of thing stopped leaving an impact on him some time ago. Which he supposed sounded a little cold, but there wasn't much he could personally do about the matter. Besides, surely there was a surplus of healers at the academy.

Cadence with guilt flooding in her didn't cry but just stared at the unconscious body of Lucian. "It was my fault to begin with, wasn't it, friend?" She asked Lucian, her finger gently touching his face with her finger, gently brushing his skin, until she saw his eyes open.

Head mistress, "Ah, so it was you, Cadence who opened the doors of the restricted area?"

"I-I..." She nodded, "I was only curious..."

"Curiosity can kill someone!" Mistress gestured at Lucian.

Cadence looked down at Lucian looking at him, "I didn't mean to, I wasn't thinking right from wrong.." She whispered to him.

kaito9049 said:
@MissJessiRaven (You may have to send a work to multiple publishers, from what I've heard.)
Lucian was finishing up his final sandwich when he noticed that there seemed to be some sort of commotion. Maybe school was starting? Quickly packing up his books, he followed the crowd of students towards what appeared to be some of gym. Physical education was never one of his strong suits, so Lucian was just about to quietly duck out when he realized that one of the students had been injured. Curious, the young man tried to get a good look at who it was and what the nature of the injury was.

"Oh. Well...that's a little unfortunate," he said to himself plainly, not really emotionally effected. Maybe it was the fact that he'd come so close to death so many times, but this kind of thing stopped leaving an impact on him some time ago. Which he supposed sounded a little cold, but there wasn't much he could personally do about the matter. Besides, surely there was a surplus of healers at the academy.
(Urgh, I know, it's just what publisher should I send to first and what is the process? I've been looking for hours.)

"W...Wait!" Shay yelled out suddenly. "I...I agreed to come here with her...I'm sorry..." He said to the headmistress, looking up at her. His ears were flat on his head with guilt, his eyes bright from the tears he'd shed. @MissJessiRaven

Lucian took a deep breath as he felt the burns on his skin close,leaving only scars as the spell left his body. The darkness had worked. He pushed himself to a sitting position,still holding his side as he winced.

"Headmistress,I'm fine. Don't worry about me. It is my duty to protect the students. They were simply curious."

He took a worried glance at Shay and Cadence,not wanting the two to be punished by the behavior.

Mistress stared at them, "So I suppose I will have to talk to the both of you until this matter is resolved?" She sighed. "I'm disappointed in the both of you. There will be no classes today, they're cancelled. You," She pointed at Cadence and then at Shay, "I'll speak to you two later."

Cadence whispered to the two guys as the mistress left, "Well, I think it's a stern warning, not a punishment, Lucian. We'll be fine. The question is, are you okay? You took that hit pretty hard.." She brushed a strand of hair of Lucian's from his face so it wouldn't bother him. "But, it is nice to have you back, teach."

"Never can blame a curious heart," I commented with a small fake smile, trying to make Lucian and Shay feel better but could feel it much failing.

Lucian smiled as Cadence pushed a strand of hair away from his face,holding her hand for a moment as it touched him.

"I'm okay,Cadence. I hadn't had a chance to say this before,but the blonde strands look great on you. And Shay,thank you for being here.You too,Priscilla."

He stood with some difficulty,still feeling some pain. But it was much lessened now. He gave the students around him a grateful smile.

"Thank you all for the concern,but this matter is solved now. I hope this will work as a reason as to why trespassing could be dangerous. "

He felt a sudden bump against his body as the young vampire he saved held onto him,crying against his chest. Lucian smiled down at him with gentleness.

"I think that Mr.Nicholas here could use a visit to the infirmary. To all the other students: you can head to your rooms or wander around school If you'd like. Just try not to break any rules while the headmistress is angry."

@MissJessiRaven @Ldybug123 @Trust

"I'm useless" i mutter as i walk out of the arena, towards the dorms

Cadence giggled looking at Lucian, "My blonde strands comes only three times a year sadly." I smiled. "Perhaps, Mr. Teacherman, you could train me?" She looked at him with hopeful eyes and a bright smile. "Oh, shoot, I am sorry. You should get some rest.." @KaalysBR

Users who are viewing this thread

Back