• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Miss Ravenwood's Gifted Acadmey

Cadence went to Laurence and placed a cool rag on his head after she went to the sink and grabbed. She slowly dabbed it on his face and his forehead. "Would you like some water?" She asked, "If you don't mind me wondering, what was with the poison wound?"

(It's under my name :3 that's okay) the hawk seems to push against your hand slightly as you pet it

Kiara put her hands on her back hoping the pain stopped. Her back still felt sore but it was way less painful then it was before. "thanks for helping, but the only way to heal my back is to get my wings back" she said sadly. A tear rolled down her cheek, she knew it would be a while before she would find them. "thanks anyway" she said.

MissJessiRaven said:
Cadence went to Laurence and placed a cool rag on his head after she went to the sink and grabbed. She slowly dabbed it on his face and his forehead. "Would you like some water?" She asked, "If you don't mind me wondering, what was with the poison wound?"
"It...it's nothing...just from his sword..."

Otakubeats said:
"It...it's nothing...just from his sword..."
"A-all right. If you need anything, I am here..."

The intercom from Head mistress office," Dinner is served at the dining hall. It is now 7pm, remember students. Curfew. The dorms at the southwest towers, There will be staff watching the halls after dinner."

MissJessiRaven said:
Cadence sat next to the bed where Laurence lay. "Would you want something to eat?" She asked the half demon. @Otakubeats
He shook his head, slowly getting up. "I need to head to the dorm....Gene's probably waiting.."

MissJessiRaven said:
Cadence shook her head, "Lucian wanted you to stay and rest... Wh-who is Gene?"
He'd wince, putting a hand on the side of his head. "The guy who did this, and my roommate for the year.."

She sighed and then sat on the bed at the corner, "If you want to go to your dorm, I am coming with you. I don't want you passing out again.."

MissJessiRaven said:
Cadence smiled, "There is nothing to worry about"
We finally reached the dorm room, and I'd only just opened the door when Gene tackled me, slamming my head onto the floor pinning his blade to my throat a sick grin on his face. "Hey little crow boy! Come back to play?" I would blink my eyes dazed as I struggled to get him off me.

Cadence jumped over Gene and rolled him over, "Laurence!" She called looking over to the side she growled at Gene. "You! Don't lay a hand on him"

MissJessiRaven said:
Cadence jumped over Gene and rolled him over, "Laurence!" She called looking over to the side she growled at Gene. "You! Don't lay a hand on him"
Gene rolled his eyes. "Whatever. People fighting back isn't fun anyway." He went into the room, locking it shut with magic.

I eat happily in the cafeteria while playing around with skew (my pet hawk) "how long have we known eachother now... 4 years? 5 years?" I mumble to myself

Users who are viewing this thread

Back