• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Realistic or Modern McKinley High (Rebooted!)

Xavier

He noticed that Nina had showed upt this morning, he couldn't believe that Ricky was interupted. "You wanna finish you sentence," he was dieing to know what he was about to say.

Ricky

He would look at Nina and say "Oh Yea your walking me to class,come in" he would close the door and would look at Sav and grabs his shirt of his Desk and said "I was Going to say "Is that I felt bad of what happen yesterday and my Popular Problems" he said smiling at him

Nina

She would look at him and say "Umm. You don't have Popular problems Ricky is only the girls Chasing you around all day long and looking at you in class

Xavier

"Well those girls can go and screw themselves." He said as he wrapped his arms around Ricky's waist.

Ricky

"You know Nina I really do try so hard to Back the Fuckers away, And I know Half of them are whores" she said looking at Her

Xavier

He giggled when he heard Ricky call all the girls in their class whores. He leaned over and kissed his cheek.

Xavier

He heard Nina's comment, and he looked over to Ricky, who looked was in deep thought about something. "Well, we have to get ready for class, talk to you later," he said before closing the door.

Zane smiled opening his eyes and wrapping an arm around his neck. "No its not weird at all

...cause I love you Jamie..." Zane grinned kissing him back then gets off the couch grabbing some clothes going to go take a shower*

Jamie

He looked at his friend, as they slowly kissed each other. What was Jamie getting himself into now. Second day of school, and is already in love with his roommate?

(@Stew @oOBubblesOo @Roxxane Lexanna where are you guys???)

Zane came back a few minutes ago in his boxer briefs and enters his room starting to find something to wear from his closet. He was humming while doing so when he felt arms wrap around him from behind in a warm hug. He just smiled and didn't move since he didn't want to ruin the moment. "What are you thinking Jamie?" He asked him

Jamie

"I'm thinking about us," he said in his friends' ear. "Will you go out with me?" he asked as he kissed down Zane's neck. The thought of them making love, having a life together was crazy, but he loved this boy, and he made him crazy.

Zane blushed when Jamie asked him on a date he actually couldn't be happier. He turned around and wrapped his arms around him looking into his eyes grinning. "Yes Jamie I will go out with you..." he told him smiling. Man this is actually happening I'm going on a date with the guy I love! I really hope it goes well I can see myself spending the rest of my life with him!

Jamie

Jamie held tightly around Zane's waist, and kissed his lip furiously. "Damn, I love you lips," he said as his hands slid slowly from his waist and down to Zane's bubble butt.

Xavier

"Yeah, why would you think I wasn't?" he asked as he took Ricky's hand as they walked down the hallway towards their first class.

Zane laughed and grabbed Jamie's hand moving it away from his butt. "You can have my butt later...now we have to get ready for school...I know we don't want to miss our first class..." He tells him going back to his closet and putting on his clothes.

@Roxxane Lexanna[/URL] where are you guys???)
//Uh............well.....I got kidnap by magical grannies 0_0

Ivy Ayumi Tanaka

thumb-26161-beautiful-brunette-asian-girl-photo.jpg

Ivy had just came back from her bro's apartment after her brother had dragged her over there to help him fix something. In the end Ivy had to stay over since it was so late. Opening the door to her apartment the smell of smoke and alcohol hit her face. She instantly took out a handkerchief covering her nose with it. Ivy was disgusted by mess and the two people who were sitting in a bean bag together. Since it was morning they were probably a sleep as far as Ivy could see (I hope you guys don't mind). Quickly and silently opened the window while she close the curtain a bit. She stared at the two with a blank expression on her face as she thought,'Great I'm room mate with a person who drinks and smokes.'

She carefully managed to get her room mate in her bed while throwing the cigarette bud into the trash can. Ivy pulled the blankets up to Evelyn's neck as she started cleaning up. Putting the bottle in the trash can and putting the empty cups on the table. Ivy also put a blanket over the guy who she thought was disgusting, since he looked like a mess. She thought,'Who thinks guys who do drugs are hot?'

Ivy shook her head in disapproval wondering what was wrong with people these days. She wrote a note that she stuck on the mirror say: I'm letting you clean the rest of the mess up since you're the one who cause it. If you want to drink and smoke please do it else where, I highly disapprove of the room smelling like shit. Happy sleeping in. -Your room mate that somehow survive smell.

Ivy had left the past part as a joke as she quickly grabbed her things and left for her classes.

@nynja @EclipseRising

Xavier

He took hold of Ricky's hand and ran with him to the classroom. Before they entered the room, he gave Ricky one last kiss.

Jamie

He felt sad. "Bu--but I love you butt," he said guiltly. He gave Zane some puppy dog eyes, to see if he could get his way

"Oh no...the puppy dog eyes aren't gonna work with me...you'll just have to wait..." He told Jamie smiling and pulled him in for a chaste kiss slipping his hands into his boxers.

Jamie

"Hey, if I can't play with your butt, you defiantly can't play with mine," Jamie said as he slipped out of Zane's warm embrass.

Zane chuckled and moved back holding his hand tight. "Get dressed I'll see when school is over alright?" He asked him walking over and grabbing his bag getting ready for class.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back