• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Realistic or Modern McKinley High (Rebooted!)

((Omg sorry I am here))

Ricky

He would turn his chair and say "I know you really Like me and Yes I do Like Kissing you" he said smiling

She gave his chest a light push, smiling. "Oh look at you, you ladies man." Evelyn ran her fingers through her hair, then moved so that she was sitting in his lap, with her arm wrapped around his neck, giggling. "But what do you think about me?"

He smiled slightly and held the blunt with one hand whike the other wrapped around her waist. "Well I think you're real cool, the type of person who could chill with me whenever...and I guess a little cute too." He said while taking several drags and exhaling the smoke out if his nose "While we're on the subject what do you think about me?"

[QUOTE="The Beast Carter]
Jamie

To be honest Jamie hated junk food, and fast food, and only ate when he had no other choice. He got up from the bed and walked over to the mini fridge that he brought with him, he stocked the thing up with fruits, and other perishable goods. "I'd rather much have an apple instead.

[/QUOTE]
@Stoked911 m you need to reply to this still.

Zane just shrugged and went back to eating his chips. "More for me" He said then sees a sexy nude model posing "Woah...he's hot..."

Xavier

Sav was happy to hear that his boyfriend like to kiss him, so he went over to Ricky, a laid on top of him, and put his lips on top of Ricky's. He slowly slid his tongue into his mouth.

Jamie

Jamie looked up to see a naked guy on his screen, and he switched the image quickly. "Your right, but I don't want that on my search history," he winked at Zane.

Zane just smirked and leaned over making Jamie look at him and kisses him. "Those guys may be hot but I only want you" He tells him winking at him and goes back to looking at the photos. "I have that sweater...it's so soft and comfy" He says starting to take off his clothes leaving his boxers on and moves closer to Jamie.

Xavier

He started to slowly kiss Ricky back, and slowly grinded in to his crotch. "Your so hot," he said while grinding into him.

Ricky

He would smile at him and say "Thank you I Know that I Am, I here that from a lot of girls" he said laughing.

Xavier

He went to back kissing Ricky, he was on top of his boyfriend. "So are we gonna be a public relationship, or arr we gonna keep it between us and just friends."

Ricky

He would look at him and say "I know you do, I do to. But i don't want you to deal with the Popular problems"

Timeskip

Jamie

He woke up next to Zane, and man was that a surprise. He didn't really know what happened. The images off his iPad was still going on, he saw one that looked just like Zane.

Xavier

He refused to talk for the past few hours, and he finally chimed in. "You already heard what Nina said, she said she would be happy for you either way, if the most popular girl in school doesn't, why would the other populars?"

Ricky

"Sav your not understandings emits not that I don't want you to deal with it I mean like Nina if she dates a None Popular kids the guy she dates becomes popular and I really don't want that for you I don't want people juding you because you are dating me, I just want them to see the real you" he said looking at him

Xavier

He heard Ricky's argument, little did he know he was already popular because of his music. "I'm already popular, just not as much as you. Plus I don't mind the attention," he said as he walked over to Ricky a kissed his lips. "I love you, and thats all that matters."

Ricky

He would kiss him back and say "I love you to" he said smiling at him. He would then run around in his start grabs his Hat and puts it on and goes to his bed and just fall on his back just laying there

Timeskip to following morning. How long did it take us to get through the first day of class, we have a long ways to go!

Xavier

He woken up the next morning laying next to Ricky, he quickly kissed his boyfriends lips, and got out of bed. He picked out an outfit, that would make him look not only popular, but make him look gorgeous.

Jamie

He had fallen back to sleep with Zane in his arms, he woke up to the alarm clock going off, and he slightly wiggled Zane telling him it was time to get up.

Ricky

Ricky's Alram clock went off. he Slaped it with his Hand. Since he took a Shower last Night he would get up and Hets dress. He Felt bad about what happened the other day. He was going to have to Wale Him Up Before Sav could even turn around Ricky would Kiss him Like he never kissed him before and Anciently pushes him against the door.

Zane was asleep next to Jamie his head on his chest and softly snores. When Jamie moved, Zane groaned and just snuggled closer to him to stay warm. He didn't want him to move from that spot.

Xavier

He kissed Ricky back, man was it great. "So does this mean, we can go public?" he asked, as he began to kiss him once again.

Xavier

He wasnt sure if Ricky could tell that he was excited. He leaned.in and kissed his plush lips, that seemed to be even softer than yesterday.

Jamie

He looked over at Zane, and lightly kissed his lips, "is it weird that, I love you?"

Nina

She would then Kncok on the door or Ricks and Sav

Ricky

He would look at him and say "You know that I love you right, and I will do anything for you, but..." When he heard the door knocking he would open the door and he didn't even have a shirt on yet and said "What do you want Nina"

Users who are viewing this thread

Back