• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Realistic or Modern McKinley High (Rebooted!)

Nina

She would laugh and saw her friends coming and said "Hey" she would give him a Kiss.

Ricky

He would look at him and said "Yea Can we Talk Please, I need to tell you something"

Xavier

He looked at Ricky. "What would you like to talk about," he asked as he grabbed his book out of his backpack, and sat on the bed.

Robin

He blushed slightly as Nina gave him a kiss. "I'm sorry for what happened earlier," he admitted to her.

Ricky

He would look at Hin and sit on the bed and said "What did I do to you know Sav" he said look at him

Nina

She would look at him and say "Yea it's okay Ricky has bigger problems to deal with"

Xavier

He heard the proposed question. He gave Ricky the look. "Nothing, I just didn't know you had some anger issues," he told him. "I actually find that hot," he admitted.

Robin

He looked at Nina, what problem would Ricky have to deal with? "Like what?" he asked her, as he went in for another quick peck on the cheek.

Ricky

He would look at him and say "It happens somethings things just get me mad I just have to cool it down before I hurt some one and I don't want that someone to be you" he said look at him

Nina

She would look at her and say "He never told Sav that he has Anger Problems" she said looking at him

Xavier

He looked at Ricky, and wrapped his arms around him. "I love you," he said as he kissed his boyfriends plush lips, sliding his hands down to his nice firm bubble butt.

Robin

He heard, "Ah, shit. Why didn't Ricky tell Sav about that," he asked.

Ricky

He would kiss him back and said "Sav We talked about this School Noe Ass Later" he said laughing

Nina

He would look at him and said "I don't know, he doesn't like to share his feeling sometimes you know" he said laughing at him

Xavier

"Im not going back to class," he said rubbing his butt. He continued to kiss him.

Robin

"Yeah, I know," he said, thats when he went in for the attack, and kissed her lips.

Ricky

He would look at him and say "Wait what why your not going to class" he said looking at him

Nina

She would look at Robin and say "Yea things happens" when Robin kissed her all her friends was watching her and she said "Robin, she said looking at him, come with me" she would grab his hand and walk back to her dorm

Xavier

"Because I want to spend the rest of the day with you," he said kissing him slightly again.

Robin

He was dragged into Nina's room, and he started to kiss her some more.

Ricky

He would look at him and said "Sav you still have to go to class, we are going to get in Troble" she would look at him

Nina

She would throw her book bag on the fall and her books. She took of her mini sweater and throw it somewhere. And make out with Robin

Xavier

Sav looked at Ricky. "We can always return tomorrow," he said with another tight squeeze of his butt.

Robin

Robin felt as if it was getting really hot in here, man did Nina make him feel so good.

Ricky

He would look at Him and say "Fine" he would smile. When he grab his ass. He would jump up off the bed and say "Okayyy"

Nina

She would smile and Haves Fun!

Timeskip: End of the School Day

Xavier

Xavier had ended up going to class, to please Ricky, so that they wouldn't get in trouble, and so that he could get his grades up. Xavier crept slowly into their dorm, and sat at the piano, and played the classic fur elise by Beethoven, that was the first song he'd ever learned for piano.

Robin

Robin was back in his own dorm, after that hot make out session with his girlfriend, man did it feel weird to call Nina that, she was his best friend's sister and all.

Nina

She had a smiling all day, she couldn't stop. All her teachers was wonder why she was so happy. Was it about work or school. When school was over finally it was great. She would walk to her dorm and do her homework for tonight

Ricky

He would walk inside the dorm and goes right to his Laptop and work on his homework

Last edited by a moderator:
Xavier

He noticed that his boyfriend entered the room. "Hey," he said to Ricky who was busy working on the homework that their teacher has assigned. He went over and grabbed his laptop, and sent a message to his brother.

Robin

All Robin could think of was Nina, so he decided to message her.

Nina Bae
me
Hey <3

Ricky

He would turn in his stair and say "Hey What's Up" he said and turned back around and does his work.

Nina

She would try to do get homework and the she go a text from her boyfriend and she would him back and say...

Robin<4
them
Hey<3
me
Hey what's up

Zane finished his classes for the day and decided to go back to his dorm and see if Jamie would like to grab some smoothies with him. He walked down the hallways to his dorm then entered hoping to see Jamie inside. Sadly he didn't so he decided to just wait until he came back. This was a good opportunity to take a quick shower and wash his hair. He took his pajamas and walked to the showers and took his clothes off taking a shower.

Xavier

Was it Xavier, or did it seem like Rickys, was busy doing something not that important. He gets up and lats his arms on his shoulders, "so whatcha doin'?" Xavier asked as he bent over and kissed his neck.

Jamie

Jamie walked into the room, and Zane was already in his pajamas. Jamie walked over to his bed, and plopped on it. He opened up his laptop, and started to look on his twitter. "So how was class today?" Jamie asked Zane. He looked really cute in those pajamas, maybe they could come off?

Robin

Robin felt his phone vibrate, it was Nina texting him back, he was so excited.

Nina Bae
me
Hey<3
them
Hey what's up
me
Just thinking about you :) [/message}

Apparently we need to cool it with the sexual stuff that Jamie and Zane do...I already got a warming by an admin about it not being "pg-13" so yeah...)

Nina

Nina was talking to one of her friends and then her phone stated to ring and It was a text Message from Her boyfriend Robin. She would Text Him Back Say..

Robin<3
them
Hey<3
me
Hey What's up
them
Just thinking about you:)
me
Awww that's so sweet

she would put her phone away and Starts talking to her bestfriends. She realized that her friends was asking about Robin,and it was alot of Question.

Ricky

he would turn around and say "Nothing What's up" he said looking at him.

Xavier

He looked back at Ricky, and went to lay on his bed. "Nothing, just really tired." he explained. "I'm going to take a nap!"

Zane looked at him after pecking him on the lips. "It was good...I didn't make as many friends but that's fine with me...how bout you?" He asked him throwing his dirty clothes in the dirty hamper.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back