• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Realistic or Modern McKinley High (Rebooted!)

Rick

He would smile and say 'Fine" he would take off his fake Glasses and his hat and said "You want to kiss me fine kiss me" he said Laughing and kissed him.

Nina

Nina would go over and put her books down and said "You look very Scared Right now Robin" she said smiling

Xavier

He felt Ricky's lips touch his. He started to kiss him back, he lead his hands down to Ricky's bubble butt.

Robin

"I'm not scared, I'm jusy nervous," he told Nina, he has been in many girls room, but nothing like this would he think would have happened like this.

Ricky

When he was Kissing him he realized that Sav was trying to touch his butt pulled back and said "Wait, Wait, we still have class. When school is over then you can have my ass a to yourself

Nina

he would smile and say " Tell me am I making you that way that your going out with me" she said looking at him

Xavier

Sav smiled at him and nodded, he kissed him one last time, and took his hand. "Lets go to class," he said and winked at him.

Robin

"Just a little bit," he admitted to her. He looked at her intently. "You know your super cute."

Ricky

he would smile and say" Yea lets go to class" he would grab his hat and his fake glass on and his Leather Jacket on and would walk to class walking to Nina's Dorm.

Nina

she would look at him and smile and said "Thank you" she would put his books down and looked at him and smiled she would then go in for a Kiss and sees what he would do next.

Xavier

He gladly followed Ricky to Nina's dorm. He took Ricky's hand and they finally made itbto Nina's.

Robin

He suddenly started to kiss her back, this was like a dream. Thats was when Ricky walked in the door.

Ricky

he would walk and saw Robin Kissing Nina an said "Robin really, you just started going out" he said looking at him

Nina

she looked at him and said "Shut up he didn't do anything god" she grabbed her books and walked out her room

Zane looked at his schedule and started looking for his classroom while holding Jamie's hand. "Hey can you tell me where this class is?" He asked him showing him the paper.

Robin

Robin jumped to a defence, "when did you and Sav start dating? Because you guys already started making out," he exclaimed.

Xavier

Sav blushrd from Robin's question, they started datimg yesterday.

Jamie

Jamie said "down the hall and to the right," he motioned the directions. Hr leaned in and kissed his boyfriend's lips, this was his class

Nina

Nina would look at them and say "Guys Can we just go to Class" she said

Ricky

He would at him and said "Don't put my relationship in to Yout Problems Robin. Remover your dating my sister" he said looking at Him

Zane leaned forward and kisses Jamie back then let's go if his hand. "I'll see you after school ok?" He asked him smiling

Robin

Robin looked over at Nina, and grabbed her hand. "Lets go," he said smiling at her.

Xavier

"Lets just go to class," he said to Ricky. He was hoping that theu wouldn't start a fight.

Jamie

"Yeah, see you after class," he told as he kissed his cheek and walked into the classroom.

Ricky

He would just Leave and walk to Class and left Sav behind. Ricky has A bit of a Anger Problem, he needed to cool Off so he walked solo to class

Nina

She would look at him and say "Hey I don't want you to Start a Fight with my brother Okay" she said looking at him . They were in front of His Class Room.

Zane waved goodbye at him and walked to his first class. Once he got in he sat in the middle section and took out his notebook then started doodling on the front cover.

Xavier

"Does Ricky have a anger issue?' he asked Nina, as they walked to their next class. He was worried about him. When he entered the room, he noticed an empty seat next to Ricky, but he thought he was mad at him, so he sat on the opposite side of the room.

Robin

"Sorry Nina," he said and kissed her cheek, he had to go to class, and he noticed that Xavier was sitting by himself, so he took the seat next to him.

Jamie

He entered into the classroom, and sat next some of his close friends, that he hasn't seen in a while, he decided to say hi.

((Sorry I was Busy))

Nina

"Yea He does have a Huge anger Problem, but he gets over it very quick" she said looking at him and walking to her next class.

Ricky

Ricky came in the classroom and sat in the back of the classroom he needs time to himself for a bit

Xavier

Every few minutes, he'd look over at Ricky, in hope that he was calming down. He didn't want his boyfriend to be mad at him, so he decided to send him a quick text.

Ricky<3
me
Are you mad at me?

Ricky

While Ricky was doing his school work, he was still claiming down of what happened. When the teacher was Handing out Papers he knew he had a lot of homework to do. When he felt his Phone ring in his pocket it was Sav. He would Look at the Text and says................

Sav<3
them
Are you mad at me?
me
No I am mad at my Bestfriend

He would put his phone his phone away and and Listens for Directions.

Xavier

He looked down to his phone, and saw a text message from Ricky. He was mad at Robin, what for? Sav was about to message him back, but the teacher was coming around with some papers, so he quickly shoved it back into his pocket. Sav looked over to Ricky, and smiled at him. Why did this boy drive him insane? Why did he loves the comforting arms, or the sweet scent of his body wash? There was only one explanation, he was truly in love at the moment.

Ricky

When Class was Finally Over. He would Wait for Sav In the Hallway. He felt bad about what Happened with Robin

Nina

Nina wasn't very happy with Ricky, but she had to say sorry. She went to his classroom and said "Sorry"

Xavier

Sav was the last one out of the class, and he saw Ricky waiting for him. He smiled and just kept walking, if Ricky anted to talk he would talk to him, class for the day was over in his eyes, he was gonna skip for the rest of the day.

Nina

She would look at sac walking away she wanted to talk to him. So she Woukd run after him and said "Hey what happened" she said loping at him

Ricky

When Sav just passed by him. He looked at him walking away. He was going to run after him but Nina did the job for him. Ricky would just walk about to his dorm like nothing happened

Xavier

He looked at Nina. "Nothing happened, if he wants to talk to me, he'll talk to me," he said smiling at her. He put in a earbud, and continued the stroll to his dorm.

Nina

She would walk away and going back to her dorm.

Ricky

When he reached at the Dorm he would wait for Sav at the door wanting to talk to him

Robin

He ran up to Nina, and threw his arm around her. "Hey," he said with a cheeky smile. He hadn't seen her since the confrontation between him and Ricky earlier.

Xavier

He walked up to his dorm and saw Ricky stand there, he unlocked the door and let them. "Did you forget your key Ricky?"

Users who are viewing this thread

Back