• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Madness

Andrew heard footsteps as he turned around to see white glowing eyes. He began to slowly back up and than ran away. @Wild Born

"it's salt." Logan shake the flask when he saw Annie scoffed. "Standard ghost busting. Hey where do you think you're going?"

Logan turns to Ginx, who's heading to another direction. Then he saw a shadow just pass through the hall.

"I think I found something, hotshot."

Logan said to Annie while drawing Veritas

Last edited by a moderator:
Ginx made a curious purr sound and followed him transforming into her human form to make it easier to move around her eyes still glowed but where human now

"hey kid, what did you see?"

Logan gave Ginx a soft, gently patting on the head and asked her @Wild Born

Ginx glanced to him as he pat her head " I think it was a human " she said not really minding that he was petting her

"Did you catch his appearance?" Logan said, remembering she's a shapeshifter. "Can you transform into him? I need to know what he looks like."

Andrew breathed heavily as he stopped and put his hand on a wall. Still quiet he sat on the ground, thinking he was far enough, from, whatever that creature was.

@Wild Born

Annie walked over to Logan, with a raised brow. "What did you find?" She asked as Ginx came through the wall. Tom jumped onto her shoulder and sat there.

"a human figure...Ginx saw him, I just follow her..." Logan said. "Looks like he's still here, somewhere...Why don't we split up? I'll take the second floor, you continue sweeping this floor..."

Annie nodded in response to Logan, and quietly walked down the hallway of the manor. She could hear heavy breathing, and she followed the faint sound. AS she got closer it became louder. She pulled out her gun and turned a corner, aiming it at a man, not much older than she is.

"Who are you?" She asked, sternly.

@Cheesesandwitch

Andrews eyes contracted and he looked at the girl. He jumped up and starting running, but didn't get far as he began to feel sick, and his stomach hurt. @Queen of Fantasy

"Hey!" Annie yelled running after him. She quickly caught up to him, and grabbed him by the collar of his shirt, and pressing him against the wall. "I asked you a question, and you better answer it." She said, standing close, to scare him.

a black cloak drop down behind Annie. Logan just jump down from the balcony on the second floor. He notices something strange on the man's face.

"What's wrong? You had too much burritos?"

Annie shown a flashlight in his eyes, checking his pupils. "He's not possessed..." She said, with a sigh of relief, dropping him to the floor. "If he's not possessed, we have no use for him. Let him go." She said, putting the flashlight back in her belt. Annie held out a hand for him to take. "I'm sorry for the brutal behavior. This house is plagued by a spirit being. We have to be careful..." She said, sighing, helping him back on his feet.

Annie scoffed. "Geez, Andrew... I'm only trying to help." She said, rolling her eyes. "I'm going back to the EMF readings..." She said walking back to the floating objects room.

Andrew summoned a cat to pet it; and make himself feel better. Andrew picked up the cat and held it like a baby, petting its head and rubbing it's stomach. Andrew smiled and sat back to the ground.

"Now stay here and behave yourself..."

Logan said to Andrew, then heads back to the house.

"You found anything yet, hotshot?" Logan pulls out a cigar, lights it up, and says to Annie. "I found an old wardrobe full of antique objects on the second floor while looking for pretty boy...maybe you should bring your EMF up there and check them out, see if you find anything out of ordinary, then we can burn it down..."

@Queen of Fantasy

Annie nods. "Sure... About the EMf thing, not burning the house down." She says, with a laugh. She heads up stairs nd waits for Logan to show her where to go.

"Well...yeah, if we can't find anything, we just need to burn the whole thing down..." Logan said, he leads Annie to the room at the end of the hallway on second floor, inside the room is hanged with many painting, most of them are family portraits. There's a man in every portrait. He's bald, with a gruffy beard and emotionless eyes. The bed in the room is dirty, some of the stains look like old bloodstains, and there is a wardrobe next to it.

"That one." He said, then he turns to Andrew, who has followed them to the second floor, along with Ginx. "You better change my clothes back before I dip yours in red..."

@Wild Born

Andrew sighed and raised his hand up. He waved his hand down and changed his clothes back to normal. He didn't say anything, just remained quiet. Than looked at the china. "How so?" He said, but it was almost inaudible. @Queen of Fantasy

Users who are viewing this thread

Back