• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Madness

(Sorry. I was offline for a bit.)

Annie nodded. "I've been researching the paranormal my whole life." She answered, as Tom jumped onto Ginx's head and curled up like a cat. "Most of the supernatural really are just confused, not evil. Most cases anyway." She said with a smile as she watched as Tom played with the creature. "Ghosts are just people who don't realize they are dead yet, or wants to finish something important." She said, picking up her gun and putting her in it's holster. "I may have ran into an evil demon once or twice, but they are extremely uncommon, even now." She muttered.

Ginx looked up at Tom she blinked and scanned him picking him up she held him out in front of her " can you fly yet? " she asked as some of her hair fell in front of her face from when he was on her head

[QUOTE="Wild Born]Ginx looked up at Tom she blinked and scanned him picking him up she held him out in front of her " can you fly yet? " she asked as some of her hair fell in front of her face from when he was on her head

[/QUOTE]
Tom nodded his head. "I sure can! I just prefer the ground, With Anne." He said with a toothy smile.

Ginx had now seen the strange means of emotion twice, she had no idea what it was but it seemed to be connected to happiness... She tried to smile but ended up with a smirk

"Guess I'll let her live...for now"

Logan said, looking at Ginx. "She has something on her neck, looks like a collar. Are you some kind of...slave?"

Ginx furrowed her eyebrows her smirked dissapeared and she set Tom down walking over to Logan she got close to him and said " That's very rude... " she then backed off and grabbed her collar " I'm a pet...Not a slave, we don't have slaves...anymore "

"yeah excuse me for not knowing jack about your kind...Pets or slaves, there're no differences"

Then he turns to Annie "Speaking of ghost, are you hunting the same thing as I am?" He said, then looks at the old house.

Ginx growled " Slaves are abused and neglected... As a pet I am loved and appreciated... " she then suddenly frowned thinking about how she might never get home...he gaze fell to the ground and her growl died away

"That's what I meant. Nobody owns anybody, they have right to go free and do whatever they want...Do you want to go home?" Said Logan to Ginx

Ginx blinked and said " I'm not sure how to get home... " she glanced around and sniffed the air, she then reverted back into her natural form and stood up to her full height looking around

Last edited by a moderator:
"hotshot here might be able to help you, she seems like some kind of paranormal expert after all. Me?" Logan said, pulls out Veritas. "I still got unfinished business with the ghost in this house..."

He said walking toward the front door of the house. "You kids have fun." He said to them before enter the house

Ginx glanced around and then bounded after him she couldn't fit through the door, but she tried anyway..by twisting and turning her body in odd directions

Annie blinked. The conversation went so fast and then they both disappeared in the house. Pfft, great... She followed them both, with Tom on her shoulder.

There was a loud cracking as Ginx had broken the door frame to get in though in the dark house she seemed to melt into the shadows and it became very hard to keep track of where she was unless you bumped into her which was common because of how large she was

Annie looked Logan, then the wall which seemed to have scratch marks on it. "So far... The scratch marks indicate that this ghost may have a physical form. They level is probably somewhere in between level 5 and a level 7." She continued to walk, and came upon a few floating items. "The ghost can pick things up. A poltergeist. Probably an even higher level." She said taking out an EMF reader.

"This house belonged to an old guy who used to be a butcher...Already looked for death record and they said he was cremated...So if he's still here we need to find something else to burn..."

Logan said, he pulls out a big flask from his pouch. "And I got the BBQ sauce ready..."

Last edited by a moderator:
Ginx followed them trying not to break anything as she did though the floating objects fell when she touched them, shattering to the ground

"Get OUT!!!" Said a woman as Andrew was pushed out of a building and tripped through a rift. "Ahhhh" Andrew's body hit the ground and he got up, dusting off his legs. He was mute, not saying anything. Who would want to help him? He can take care of himself. @Wild Born

(Hey @Cheesesandwitch We are investigating a haunted house, so if you want to interact you could find the home and join us!)

Annie glared at the weapon Logan pulled out. She scoffed and turned the EMF reader on. "This should read the electromagnetic force that the ghost produces." She said walking around the room. "It was 2.3 when we first walked in... It now says 31.4" She said, looking at Logan wide eyed. "This is some serious ghost." She said continuing to write down the out comes as she walks around. She saw Ginx touch an object, making it fall to the ground. "Ginx!" She yell whispered. (???) "o't touch anything." She said, right along with Logan. She shook her head, and continued to write down the EMF readings.

(I read everything... But Okay. Thanks! :D )

Andrew began to walk, and heard a loud crash. It sounded like glass... He jumped "Hello? Who's there!?" Alex than heard a sort of yell, that sounded as though someone was trying to whisper. He slowly began to walk towards the noise.

Ginx tensed and slinked away trying not to touch anything she heard a voice and went towards it her eyes glowed white in the darkness, as her own night vision she headed towards Andrew

Users who are viewing this thread

Back