• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Madness

las0r0o7 said:
"Oh, that's a shame, I hope he gets better, cause he seems like he will be an interesting person to be around." she inspected the angel in front of him "So, you refered to him by his name, what would that make you, do you have a name, cause it would be nice to ha- to ha-aaaaaa to ha@@@aa, KILL, to have you as a friend as well." she seemed to be spazing out a bit more often now than she had in the past week. When the word 'kill' came out it wasn't in her nice pretty tone, it was more of a scratchy deep voice played through a fan.
"I am Ferin. And i share this body with Noah. And my recommendation is you get control over that darker side of yourself." Ferin's power wasn't complete because he hadnt changed forms yet, but he still would be able to fight with a great amount of power if need be, but with his zone in effect none could attack another person.

Kiroshiven said:
"I am Ferin. And i share this body with Noah. And my recommendation is you get control over that darker side of yourself." Ferin's power wasn't complete because he hadnt changed forms yet, but he still would be able to fight with a great amount of power if need be, but with his zone in effect none could attack another person.
"Nice to meet you Ferin, that's an interesting method of getting about." she paused for a second trying to figure out what he was talking about "What darker side, I don't know what your talking about and I remember everything."

las0r0o7 said:
"Nice to meet you Ferin, that's an interesting method of getting about." she paused for a second trying to figure out what he was talking about "What darker side, I don't know what your talking about and I remember everything."
"So thats why they call you failed." Ferin watched her carefully, as long as she didnt make a move on him, there was no need to do anything. "Oref, try to wake Noah up. I know he's depressed, but has better control over the body."

Kiroshiven said:
"So thats why they call you failed." Ferin watched her carefully, as long as she didnt make a move on him, there was no need to do anything. "Oref, try to wake Noah up. I know he's depressed, but has better control over the body."
"Don't call me failed, I just have multiple personalities is all." she fiddled with her thumbs trying not to look at him, she knew she had another personality, just not what it was like, it would explain all the skips in her memory, she was going to play dumb and not know what she was talking about but decided the truth would probably be better.

las0r0o7 said:
"Don't call me failed, I just have multiple personalities is all." she fiddled with her thumbs trying not to look at him, she knew she had another personality, just not what it was like, it would explain all the skips in her memory, she was going to play dumb and not know what she was talking about but decided the truth would probably be better.
The body's eyes went empty as the two angels tried to drag the boy out of his depression forcibly. This had happened a couple of times before, this was just the worst case of it so far. The boy's eyes lit up as Noah returned. "Sorry about that." He chuckled awkwardly, wondering what Ferin had told the girl.

Kiroshiven said:
The body's eyes went empty as the two angels tried to drag the boy out of his depression forcibly. This had happened a couple of times before, this was just the worst case of it so far. The boy's eyes lit up as Noah returned. "Sorry about that." He chuckled awkwardly, wondering what Ferin had told the girl.
"That's alright, Ferin kept me company while you, went wherever." she smiled and grabbed his arm and drug him along towards the other group of people

las0r0o7 said:
"That's alright, Ferin kept me company while you, went wherever." she smiled and grabbed his arm and drug him along towards the other group of people
Noah felt uncomfortable at first, but as he adjusted his arm so that it was intertwined with hers it felt more natural. And it reminded him much of how he would walk around with Morrigan before the catastrophe that was this world's creation. "Such wasted moments." Noah mumbled as he was lead to the group that had been forming slowly but surely. He was surprised to see so many that had survived the chaos of this world as he'd only met a couple before Rayven.

Kiroshiven said:
Noah felt uncomfortable at first, but as he adjusted his arm so that it was intertwined with hers it felt more natural. And it reminded him much of how he would walk around with Morrigan before the catastrophe that was this world's creation. "Such wasted moments." Noah mumbled as he was lead to the group that had been forming slowly but surely. He was surprised to see so many that had survived the chaos of this world as he'd only met a couple before Rayven.
Rayven had stopped in front of Grey and looked at him and poked his sides "We have company, this is Noah, he seems to be a sweet person, so he can stay much longer, wouldn't you agree." she had said that almost like it was a limitation of time for him, or she was planning on killing him anyways "Well I think that the two of you should follow meeeeee" she said as she slowly did a few cartwheels back towards the large group of people @Queen of Fantasy

Gray did not have time to respond to Rayven's quick exit. He shrugged and followed her casually.

Annie rubbed Gnx's head like she would with a dog. "I missed you too!" She said with a smile. "It was all a demon-like prank." She said with a sigh. "It was around a level 13." She said, toward Andrew.

"I prefer "He" instead of "it" Gray replied as he walked up from behind Annie jumped, and sighed once she saw it was Gray.

Noah followed along quietly. Just watching the two until he cane to the group. "So many have survived...." It was a sappy moment for Noah. "Morrigan, there are more survivors out here." He looked to the sky as he hoped she was looking out for him.

[QUOTE="Queen of Fantasy]Gray did not have time to respond to Rayven's quick exit. He shrugged and followed her casually.
Annie rubbed Gnx's head like she would with a dog. "I missed you too!" She said with a smile. "It was all a demon-like prank." She said with a sigh. "It was around a level 13." She said, toward Andrew.

"I prefer "He" instead of "it" Gray replied as he walked up from behind Annie jumped, and sighed once she saw it was Gray.

[/QUOTE]
Kiroshiven said:
Noah followed along quietly. Just watching the two until he cane to the group. "So many have survived...." It was a sappy moment for Noah. "Morrigan, there are more survivors out here." He looked to the sky as he hoped she was looking out for him.
"So Annie, did you notice we have another person here, hmm." she pointed out Noah obvously "Isn't he just adorable, makes me wanna just crawl in his skin I mean, look at how soft it is." the most common thing for Rayven to do is have the two personalities merge into one though for the most part it was all just a big bluff on what all she was saying

Annie shivered at the sight at Raveyn. "You want to crawl inside him?" She asked, feeling ab it sick.

(Sorry! I have to pay attention. I can't make long posts.)

Noah shook his head. He was glad that nobody was noticing the white mist stemming out from his feet. He was also glad nobody was fighting. However, the way that the demon and the android spoke about him was unsettling. If it wasn't for Oref and Ferin, Noah would be terrified. Honestly, he realized that a lot of his success was thanks to the two of them. "Oref, Ferin, thank you." Noah smiled as he thanked the two of them. "So, who is everyone?" Noah looked at each person in the group.

@Queen of Fantasy @las0r0o7

Users who are viewing this thread

Back